B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 211

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 211 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I had not let Marcy or any of the others say anything. I handed the planning and zoning packet to Jenny for her to check out and research, Jason was to be in later; he could help and fill in the pieces. I also instructed her to send copies to our corporate attorneys to do a rush review.

Looking at Marcy I said, "Check the financial end out; if we do not have enough on hand, please take 200k out of my escrow account and place a draw on my savings. Then check with Jenna to see how much line of credit we have left and how much we would have if we put the 1300 acres up as collateral. It may take 10 years before the airport comes together but there is no way we can let the land go by."

"I will talk to the pilots to see if anyone knows anything about crop dusting," Lorrie replied.

There were several property plots with the current dilapidated runway and other farm features highlighted, along with several aerial photographs. I asked for them to be blown up to blueprint size and that I wanted to take them with me to KCC in the morning for Richard Bozman to take a look at.

We had an early meeting then an early supper. I wanted to be ready to go when tonight's class of ten arrived. They were in for a long night and tougher than the group last night. Vicky and Lorrie were going to help and that would move things along.

Marcy had temporally assigned Diane Smoot as an administrator to the security department for six weeks, since I was going to tied up for the next four weeks. That would take us to the middle of August when all the colleges had to be fully staffed and fully operational. Diane had been helping Cindy on an as need clerk.

The training had become a full time job for my security group. The North six were doing computer training when they were on the island. We had decided that when they were in the field setting up the offices they were to be associate directors.

There had been some resistance with the Warrington and Tri County groups being bossed by the young girls but it evaporated quickly after the video from Rochester was shown.

We had sent it out to a company that specialized in enhancement. It was now clear as a bell and looked to be happening ten feet in front of you. It was easy to see when Janice broke her fingers. We even included Janice's police statement as the opening statement before the video started. The final quieting effect was when they were dragging their ass off the mats after facing one of the six.

All the nonmilitary people started on the mats with the North six. All the ex-military worked with Ty, Kathryn, Herman, Ching Lee or me. The North six also taught the computer training with Cindy or Mark. We were going to miss those girls dearly when Sly and Janice started college in the fall and senior high for the others. All of them still wanted to work part time and still be in Lisa's tutoring class.

At four the second group of 10 from the agency arrived. I knew Ty, Kathryn and Herman were away on a mission. I knew not where but they would be back on Friday to help with the next group of college security people.

One group was leaving in a Bombardier with the North six driving the unmarked cars, some of the class were driving marked cars, and Mark and Cindy taking the truckload of office equipment. The Bombardier was returning with the part-time group for training.

Next weekend was 4th of July weekend. The offices would be closed the gym was accessible by membership ID card for any members who wanted to work out. We were all going shopping with Jenny after a big cookout.

Ching Lee, Vicky and I put the ten through their paces. One of the group was a smart-ass know it all. He spent an hour and a half in the med room on the table with our in-house medic treating him. After that the other nine were on their toes and listened to what they were told.

As part of the protocol I thought it was necessary that I call Rodney to inform him that one of his people had been hurt. I had to leave a message; I guess no one at that level ever answers the phone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.