B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 66

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 66 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I woke before she did even though it was mid-morning. She was lying partially on me. Her head was on my shoulder, her arm across my chest and my arm around her back. She was soft and warm. I watched her sleep and wonder how things would be between us, when she opened her eyes. Sleep and time had a way of changing feelings.

She must have sensed that I was awake; maybe it was the change in my breathing. Her leg moved, her arm stretched, and then her eyes were wide open looking at me. I smiled, said "Morning, beautiful."

I was rewarded with a big beautiful smile and a hug. We moved so we were on our sides, our bodies touching. We kissed, held, and said reassuring things mixed with squeezes and hugs. I had a warm feeling that Jenny and I had gained a permanent member to our family.

I said, "I have a long standing tradition for the morning after." She looked at me sort of puzzled and said, "You don't kill your lovers like those spiders do, do you?" and added a wink.

"No, we bathe each other in a nice hot soapy shower to ease those hurting muscles," I responded.

"Now that you mention it, I do detect the need for a shower," she said with a laugh as she wrinkled her nose.

Once in the bathroom I adjusted the temperature. I like it very hot with a low flow. I motioned Lorrie in and had her assume the position as I called it: legs spread and well away from the wall, leaning forward with her hands on the wall. The hot water was hitting her on her back at the neck. I used the fuzzy soap ball - I loved those things, they made plenty of soap and were soft.

I soaped her backside completely from the neck to her ankles letting the hot water rinse it off. Then I had her turn to do her front and face. I even gave her pussy several extra swipes. Her smile said that she liked that. She had a perfect matching pair of love marks on her tits. I was proud of myself at how good they were. They would be there at least a week.

It was my turn and she repeated the process, including the extra swipes. After we dried we stood in front of the mirror and I got my first look at the love marks she gave me. They were good ones.

I pulled her to me and gave her a big hug with lots of kisses. I repeated that I loved her. I told her that I wanted her baby smooth from now on; I loved the feel of her that way. She smiled and said "Don't worry; I love the feel of it that way to."

I asked if she was up to a three-some with Jenny tonight, that our love could only grow. "After last night I would not want it any other way. I lay awake at nights and have listened at you and Jenny and imagined what it would be like. Now I know what it is to be loved by another woman and to love a woman. It was so good that I can't imagine ever wanting a man," she said." "Yes, I want to love both of you."

"We are friends and we are lovers. Can you think of us as life-time mates and as equals? We need no jealousy, for there will be times that it seems that one is getting more attention than the other," I said as I looked her squarely in the eye. The response was a bear hug, with tears and kisses. "If Jenny will have me and love me then yes," she said.

"The marks are only temporary. Jenny has wanted something more permanent, more personal. She wanted a tattoo to show that she belonged to me but I don't care for them. Maybe a discrete piercing instead, Ching Lee has had some experience and I studied a little when I was in Japan about the BDSM culture, they use a collar to signify ownership. We will talk about that today. Think about what you would like."

We went to the kitchen to get breakfast and get the reaction to last night's events. The girls were waiting at the table. When they saw us they broke into broad smiles that ended with more hugs and plenty of comments about the hickeys. Jenny and Lorrie were doing a lot of whispering then Jenny let out an excited "Yes" followed by big hugs. Jenny looked over Lorrie's shoulder at me and winked.

Jenny came over to me as we were filling our plates and said "I want you to teach me that". "Teach you what?" I asked.

"How to make the simple act of undressing each other, the sharing of a rose and then a glass of wine so erotic that four women cream their panties just from watching," she said.

"I was just following my heart. I wanted to make the night so special for her. It turned out to be special for all of us. I asked her to join us, for the three of us to be lovers. I hope that is what you wanted too," I said.

"I would not have it any other way," Jenny said. "You should know that Ching Lee, Marcy and Vicky all want to be part of our lovers nest now. After watching you last night you have them hooked and we believe that you have enough love to share. I hope you have a big heart for them. You are going to have to have date nights every Friday, Saturday and Sunday to keep all of us happy. The only problem is who is next?" she added.

"Funny you should mention that. Lorrie and I decided that tonight we were going to make love to you with a three-some. I 'm thinking you may even get a double penetration then the two of you can do me that way - it's been a while - I need that full feeling again," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.