B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 22

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

At 9:30 I got a frantic call about a fight in male dorm D on the second floor. I locked the office and hit the all call button on the radio alerting Russ; I also called the local PD for possible backup. Russ and I arrived at the same time running up the stairs. When we exited the stairs into the hall four males were fighting - two of them looked too old to be students - they were each fighting a student.

I shouted to clear the area. The audience backed off in all directions. I waded into one fighting pair while Russ engaged the other. The student in my pair was finished. A simple shove moved him out of the way as he collapsed onto the floor. The assailant began swinging at me. I flexed and the first two punches missed. I step into my first punch as I swung and delivered a hard right into the rib cage followed by two left jabs. He hit me twice but the vest softened the blow, making more noise than anything else. I hit him again with a left and a right.

The hits must have stung him. He hesitated for a second and I stepped in and delivered my favorite male stopper - a punch to the Adams apple. His hands started to drop then reach for his throat. I delivered repeated body blows, the kind that would leave him sore for a week. I hit him half dozen more times before he went to his knees. I stepped behind him and put him in cuffs. I look over in time to see Russ cuffing his guy. The local PD had arrived and was waiting for the show to end before getting involved. They came forward and said, "We will take it from here."

"I want to question them and I want DNA from both of these guys before they are released," I said.

"You will have to come sign the paper work. We will call you when it is ready," they said.

Both students refused the ride to the hospital.

"Russ lets get a list of witness that saw the start of this and then take these two over to the office and question them. I want to know what this is all about," I said.

"This is the first time in a long time that we have had a brawl here," Russ said.

"Do you know the procedure for this then? There was nothing in the manual I was given," I asked.

"No," he responded.

"Well, we are going to wing it then, I'll call Mr. Jackson to advise," I said and did just that.

The eight of us walked to the security office. I separated our two fighters, one in each of the offices and left the four witnesses in the sitting area and instructed them not to discuss the fight. I gave them each a legal pad and told them write it down from the beginning. I walked to the computer and saved the video from the dorm where the fight had taken place.

I went in, threw a folder on the table and sat down facing Richard Jenkins Jr. I heard a knock on the door. I looked to see Jen looking in. She had on her business attire, dressed fit to kill - a 15 on a 10 scale. The eyes of the guys in the waiting area were locked on her gorgeous ass. I was suddenly horny as hell. Her state badge was hanging on her waist.

I looked at her with a raised eye brow as she mouthed, "I will explain later."

I waved her in and asked, "I think you are highly experienced in this, would you like to do some on the job training?"

She smiled that million dollar smile of hers and said, "I want to observe what you can do without the restraint that I have to operate under. I already know you are an expert at beating some deserving bastard to death with your hands. You can teach me how to do that and I will assist you in how to do this."

I smiled and said, "You have a deal."

We questioned the fighters, and then the witness for over two hours. We then reviewed the tape with audio that pretty well backed up their story. It seems our pair of intruders followed a student in and was in the process of searching rooms for valuables and got caught.

I called the local PD and then faxed them copies of the statements from the students. I had let Russ go to supper. Jen and I were alone,

I gave her a hug and said, "Thanks for coming and helping."

She laughed and said,"You are going to pay me back when you get home, oh yeah, Tuesday night has been confirmed"

Jen picked up her briefcase and said, "This is the real reason I came so early, Daddy had this dropped off by special courier and it has to be in the custody of an officer of the court."

"Daddy said you will need a strong stomach when you look at these."

Victim 1:

Candy Small Jersey City, NJ. Born 1/4/93, age 18, 115 lbs, mid-back length blond hair. The attack date 12/5/11 5'7.

Abducted leaving college at 9 PM while standing at the crosswalk on Main Street. She was punched several times, head covered with a bag, pushed in back seat of car. Her hands and feet bound. Two assailants, drive time to destination after attack less than 10 minutes. Pedestrian reported finding victim naked on sidewalk.

Medical report multiple bite marks on side of neck and both breast, severe bruising on both breasts, method unknown, possible pinching device, broken and bruised ribs, severe internal and external damage to vagina, 140 stitches to repair. Victim passed out and was revived multiple times during attack. Pubic region shaved during attack and long blond hair was cut short. Body marked in permanent black marker 'slut', 'fuck here' with arrows pointing to vulva. Back and buttocks marked, 'cock loving ass', 'fuck here' arrows pointing to anus, STD test negative this date, DNA samples taken confirmed 2 assailants. The color photos showed the brutality of the assault all too well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.