B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 20

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I arrived half an hour early. I went to the HR department to meet with the director Mr. Bob Jackson, who also doubled as head of security. I got the normal welcome aboard speech and rules and regulations.

He complemented me on the uniform fit and said he was amazed at how fast the background check got done and the weapons permit was approved. "We have never allowed security people to carry weapons before but with all that has happened around the country we felt it was a necessary thing. You are the first, so how it works out will set the precedent for all that follow."

I was issued an electronic passkey for all the College buildings and keys for the security vehicles, a John Deere Gator, an Easy Go golf cart, and a Ford Explorer that was trashed out. I also got a smarter than smart phone that was loaded with pictures of all the students and their ID numbers, as well as their assigned dorm rooms and car parking assignments. It had a complete map with security points, electronic doors and everything.

"Security does have its own office now, follow me, I'll take you there," he said.

"It's a new office; IT just hooked up the last of the systems and video surveillance today. Everything seems to work but some things may have to be fine tuned. Most all of our problems happen in the evening, and 95% on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. That's why we wanted a full time person on those nights. The security cameras only show exterior views, with the exception of the cafeteria, sports complex, pool, auditorium and the stairs and halls of the dorms. You have full access to all dorms and areas when you patrol. The smart phone has apps that will allow you to access the security cameras from anywhere. The desktop has the same student information, only in more detail, and also has a place for security to add notes to each student file. What we would like is for notes to be added anytime you have any contact with students or staff related to security, no matter how minor it seems," he said.

The security office had a counter, and seating for a couple of people in front of the counter, like a waiting area. Behind the counter in an overhead that couldn't be seen from the waiting area, were several large monitors for the security camera system. There were two offices behind the counter; one like an interview room, the other with cubicles, phones and computers.

Bob said, "The day-shift people start at 6 and have been left word to come and introduce themselves to you. They are all part-time and rotate so you will get to see them eventually. An updated work schedule will be sent to you by email to keep you up to date on the who, what, when, and where. Also in your email there is a file that has all the info on the rest of the security team. I know this a lot of information in a short time for the first day on the job but things have changed," he said.

"The bad news is there was another rape two nights ago, it was a VIP student from California. We cannot have any publicity, so there was no media. We have to stop this," he said.

I interrupted and asked "Am I allowed access to the files of the investigations of all the rapes and attempted rapes?"

He hesitated then said, "You understand the need for secrecy and I also understand that something in them may help stop this, so yes, but please secure them; no access to anyone for any reason."

"Fair enough," I said.

Bob said, "I need to leave, my contact info is loaded into the smart phone, please call me if there is an emergency. Send me an email with anything you need or any questions you want answered."

We had talked over an hour. I spent another hour playing with the security cameras, learning how to effectively use them. When I got them figured out I made notes in the phone about locations that I wanted to look at when I made my foot patrol. It was nine when I started on the foot patrol.

The layout of the college was simple - four large building that were the class rooms, an administration building, a large cafeteria building that served three meals a day, a recreation building that housed the gym and pool, an auditorium, and five dorms.

Three dorms were female, two male. They were long and straight two story buildings, fifty rooms on each floor, with two students to each room. The buildings were all connected by covered walkways.

The buildings with the classrooms and the administration were locked by electronic locks at 5 PM and unlocked at 7 AM Monday thru Friday. They were accessible with key cards, by authorized personal only, including cleaning crew after they were locked. The exception being the new security office at the end of the admin building that was to be unlocked from 6 AM to 8 PM seven days a week. The gym and pool were opened from 6 AM to 11 PM but required a key card to enter. The cafeteria opened at 6 AM and served the last meal at 8 PM, seven days a week. The dorms were accessible only by card. The security system recorded all carded entries with the time and user ID.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.