B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 4

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

At 0500 I was wide awake. I hadn't been able to go back to sleep. I went to the showers again then went to breakfast. I finally decided to go to the field hospital and see if they could give me anything to help me sleep.

I actually got to talk to a real doctor and explained what was happening. He insisted that I see a shrink but did give me some mild sleeping pills since I was leaving the combat zone tomorrow. He set things in motion so that I could see a shrink on my 3 day layover in Germany. I spent the day packing and getting ready to head home. I kept out a clean bra, panties and uniform for tomorrow. I would be so glad to get some comfy lace underclothes instead of the military issue bloomers.

I took the meds and turned in early, praying for a good night's sleep. I rested comfortably for several hours before the dreams started. This one started a few days after the birthday party. Betty was over and we were looking at a JC Penny catalogue trying to decide on the new fashions for school.

Jake came onto me all cocky and I knew something was up. I asked where his girlfriend was. He said in my room, waiting on us.

He said, "I could hear you and your girlfriends the other night. I knew you were doing something from all the moaning going on."

I said, "And what do you think was going on?" casting a glance at Betty.

He said, "Come on over to my room and I'll show you."

Betty and I both had the look of dread on our faces. We slowly followed him over to his room. Crystal - his girlfriend - was sitting on the corner of his bed and it was covered with pictures. She was wearing a 'cat got the canary' smile. I picked up the pictures and started looking at them; as I did I passed them to Betty. Jake was a camera nut. He had crawled out his window, across the porch room and had taken pictures of us girls while we were experimenting and playing with the toys and each other.

I said, "I'm going to get Dad; he won't be too happy about you invading our privacy and being out on the roof. I'll bet you won't be taking any more pictures for a long time."

With that, I picked up the pictures and started for the door.

"I'll show these to all your friends" he said.

"Wait," Betty said, "What do you want?"

"It's not what he wants; it's what I want," Crystal said. "You looked like you were having so much fun. I want to do some of those things and Jake wants to watch."

"Jake's not going to touch us and we get all the pictures and all the negatives?" Betty asked.

Jake said, "Oh no, pictures are not in the deal." I picked them up and started for the door with Betty following me. I opened the door but before I could step out he said, "OK"

We all got undressed, Crystal, Betty and myself on the bed, Jake sitting in a chair next to the bed slowly stroking his cock. He had a nice one; bigger than the dildos we has used but not as big as the ones in the magazines. Crystal must have shaved her pussy tonight, it was bald and smooth.

I looked at Betty and said "I guess we just do to her what feels good to us."

Betty nodded. I kissed Crystal and started playing with her boob. I could tell she was a lot better kisser than any of us had been the other night. She was pushing her tongue deep in my mouth so I did the same. Betty was sucking her other boob and had one hand in Crystal's pussy and the other rubbing her own. After a few minutes Crystal was really getting hot and moving all around. I let Betty take my place kissing Crystal and I got between Crystal's legs and started licking and sucking her clit. I slid two fingers into her, they went in so easy that I added a third. Then she really started to move, lifting her hips up to me.

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.