Melanie - Cover

Melanie

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty_Dan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Danny's mother's friend, Melanie, has a plan to help him lose his virginity. It is not what Dan expected and things soon get complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

I struggled against the straps and wondered, once again, how I'd gotten into this.

It was Melanie's idea. Melanie was an old friend of Mom's from college. She and Mom had reconnected through Facebook and, when they realized they lived in the same city, started meeting for lunch. Eventually, Melanie started becoming a regular sight, around our house.

"Are you saving yourself for marriage?"

Melanie had spent the night in our guest room, because she and Mom had drunk a little too much wine with dinner for her to drive home. I was up, eating breakfast, before starting my usual Saturday morning rounds, mowing lawns around the neighborhood, when she appeared, dressed in one of Mom's heavy bath robes, and asked the question, out of the blue.

"Um, I don't know."

"Don't worry, I won't tell your mom. I was just curious if you're a virgin because you want to be or just because the opportunity hasn't presented itself."

"More of the second, actually," I admitted, while my head swirled and my cock swelled.

I thought she was going to suggest that my first time be with her and, even though her personality was a little grating, she looked pretty nice. She was taller than Mom, and thinner, with blond hair, blue eyes and medium sized breasts. I certainly wouldn't have turned her down.

"You're almost seventeen, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded, with my heart pounding.

"It seems to me that most kids your age lose their virginity in pretty boring ways. In the back seat of a car or sneaking into somebody's room to fumble over each other's clothes and bodies. How would you like your first time to be truly memorable?"

"OK," I croaked, letting my eyes wander down her body which was, unfortunately, pretty thoroughly covered.

Melanie laughed. "Not with me," she said. "But, you see, I have this friend. It's been a long time since she got laid and she's pretty ... horny."

"How..." I swallowed and tried again. "How old is she?"

"Oh, she's my age, more or less. She hasn't had sex in years and she's just about ready to explode. If I could arrange for the two of you to get together, would you be interested?"

I had to swallow again, before I could say, "Yeah."

"I should warn you, she's pretty kinky. There might be some bondage involved."

My head whirled at the thought of having my first sex with some hot, tied-up MILF.

It didn't quite work out the way I expected. About a month later, just a week before my seventeenth birthday, Melanie called my cell phone, just as school was getting out.

"Today's the day you get laid, Danny," Melanie said, as soon as I answered the phone. "Where are you?"

"I'm at school, just about to get on the bus," I said.

"Don't. I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes."

"OK," I said.

I sat in front of the school, nervously fidgeting. Forty-five minutes later, I was laying down on a strange bench in Melanie's basement. The bench was y-shaped; with a long, straight piece wide enough to support my upper body and two much shorter, narrow branches angling off, under my thighs. The bench ended at my knees, so my lower legs hung down toward the floor.

I was wearing a tight, latex mask. It covered all of my head except for a hold that exposed my mouth, two eye holes and a couple of small breathing holes, near my nose. A zipper up the back kept it uncomfortably tight and, with it on, everything sounded muffled.

"How did I let her talk my into this?" I thought, as Melanie strapped me to the bench with wide, nylon straps like seat belts. She put one around my chest and two around each thigh, pulling them all tight enough to hold me almost completely immobile. She pulled my arms above my head and bent them down, past the top of my head, and strapping them there. Then she bent my knees a bit more so that, instead of having my feet on the floor, they were pulled up, leaving me feeling completely helpless.

"How are you doing?" Melanie asked, as she looked me over.

"OK, I guess."

"You guess?"

"I'm a little cold."

Somehow, she'd talked me into stripping to my underwear, before tying me onto the bench, and I could feel good bumps rising in the chill air of her basement.

Melanie chuckled. She went to a cabinet, on the other side of her basement, near her washer and dryer, and pulled out a thin blanket, which she spread over me.

"I'm going to get my friend, now," she said. "You wait here, OK?"

"OK," I said, as if I had a choice.

After a while, I started to have visions of being some sort of murder victim, or something. So, when I heard the door open, upstairs, I felt more relief than arousal. Still, my dick did start to thicken as I heard two pairs of shoes walking across the kitchen floor, overhead.

"He's all yours," I heard Melanie say, from the top of the stairs.

"I'm not sure about this, Mel..." another voice replied.

"Suzi, Suzi, Suzi. You know you want this. He's down there, willing and eager. He's all trussed up, and ready for you. Go get him."

I thought I recognized the other voice and I was pretty sure that I was the victim of a practical joke, when Melanie called her friend Suzi. So I was pretty nervous as a single set of steps recrossed the kitchen and the back door slammed.

Melanie's friend, Suzi, waited so long before coming downstairs that I started to think she'd left without me hearing her. But, after several very long minutes, her shoes came clacking down the wooden basement steps and, when she turned the corner and came into view, my suspicions were confirmed.

Standing about twenty feet away, looking at my laying strapped to a bench, covered with a blanket, was Susan Cooper, my own mother.

She gave me a nervous look, for a few seconds, then walked tentatively across the basement.

"What have we here?" she asked, bending to pull the blanket off of me. "Oh, my!"

She started taking deeper breaths, as her eyes ran up and down my body.

"Oh, my," she repeated, as she bent to stroke her fingers across my belly and up over my chest. She brushed my lips with her fingertips.

"Fuck it. I need this," she said.

She was dressed in a grey, women's suit. It consisted of a jacket, over a beige silk blouse, and a skirt that came down to just below her knees. The whole thing was finished off by a pair of black, two-inch heels. It was the standard office uniform for my mother, the corporate lawyer.

Except that, now, she pulled her skirt up to her waist and quickly pulled off her panties.

"Mel says you're a virgin," Mom said, standing by my head and looking down at me. "Have you ever tasted a pussy before?"

Stunned into silence, I shook my head.

"I think it's time, don't you?"

Mom didn't wait for an answer. The bench was just low enough so that, when she straddled my head, facing toward the wall, past the top of the bench, her crotch was about an inch above my mouth. If I wanted to, I could have touched it, with my tongue, without even raising my head.

But, did I want to? It was my own mother. She wasn't even really a woman, in my mind, just a parent. But her pussy was definitely real, covered in thick, wiry curls. I had just enough time to glimpse her labia, nestled in the middle of all that hair, before Mom dropped her skirt, enclosing me in musky darkness.

My chance to put an end to what was happening was gone. Mom bent her knees just enough to silence any protests I might have with her pussy and, partly on instinct and partly acting out some of the many fantasies I'd had, I swiped my tongue between her lips.

Mom said something but, between her thighs and the latex covering my ears, I couldn't make out the words. But I was pretty sure she liked what I was doing. She started slowly rocking her hips, so that my tongue went the entire length of her sex, with every stroke. As she did, she started to get really wet, and slick; and the wetter she got the faster she moved until, before long, she was more or less fucking my face, sliding her wet pussy from the tip of my chin all the was across my nose. I used my tongue as much as I could but I was really just along for the ride, until she froze, with her pussy pressed against my open mouth and nose and soaked my face as her body quivered.

My face was drenched when she stepped off of me. But that didn't seem to bother her, in the least. In fact, she immediately dropped to her knees and kissed me. It was a forceful, open-mouthed kiss, with her tongue deep in my mouth, seeking mine, and her head twisting to grind our lips together. After she kissed my, she licked her juices off of my mouth and face and, when I was cleaned up to her satisfaction, gave me another, gentler kiss and stood up.

Wordlessly looking down at me, my mother, who'd just come on my face, unbuttoned her jacket. After tossing it on the floor behind her, Mom removed her silk blouse and the lacy camisole she wore under it. I stared, rapt, as she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. I'd always thought of my mother as sort of chunky, but when I saw her topless, I realized that she was a pretty skinny woman with really big tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.