Shilo and Ben - Cover

Shilo and Ben

Copyright© 2012 by Mean Dick Green

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beautiful professor didn't believe in aliens, but she was wrong.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

"Look! It's her!" exclaimed the pretty undergrad as she and her boyfriend huddled in a distant corner of the university physics lab and watched a very attractive brunette enter and begin adjusting one of the big machines.

"Shilo the Great," grinned her boyfriend.

"She is great," countered the girl, "Youngest Ph. D. ever, full professor at 20, Theoretical Physics Dept. Chair at 23, Maxwell science award winner, countless papers published, she's going to win a Nobel prize one day, you'll see, she's going to do something big."

"She' not going to win any prizes for her boobs," grinned the boyfriend.

"Like you would know, ass hole," scolded the girl.

"Professor Ferguson dated her for a while," countered the boyfriend, "He sneaked a picture of her when she wasn't looking and showed it to everybody when she dumped him. She's got these funny little cone shaped titties with a puffy areola and an enormous nipple on the end, but he said she loves to fuck more than God loves the angels, and she cusses like a sailor too. I guess I can't blame him for being broken hearted, come to think of it."

"I wonder what she's doing here, last day before Christmas vacation," pondered the girl.

"Oh, yeah, she's a workaholic too," answered the boyfriend.

"Well, I'm going to go talk to her," declared the girl.

"Not a good idea!" counseled the boyfriend, now serious, and putting a hand on her wrist, "Undergrads don't do that. She'll either think you're trying to suck up or you'll just bother her, or both. Either way it's a lose lose."

"Or maybe she's a nice person, and would appreciate a little Christmas cheer," countered the girl, now purposely striding off toward the woman, "Maybe it'll be a win win."


"Professor Reed?" The girl tentatively managed as she approached the most renowned and powerful professor in the history of her school, "My name is Jenny Baker, I'm sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to tell you how much I admire you."

"Oh, well, thank you very much," she was offered in return, along with a genuinely friendly smile, greatly assuaging the young girl's trepidation, "It's a pleasure to meet you. You haven't left yet for Christmas?"

"No, Mam, I have to stay," informed the girl, now thrilled that the most powerful woman in her field hadn't been offended at her brazenness, "I took a job monitoring the lab equipment over the holidays."

"Working your way through then?" asked the professor.

"Yes Mam," concurred the girl.

"Well, good for you," declared the professor, "It'll pay off in the long run. I've seen your papers. You'll make it."

"Oh, my, thank you, professor," gushed the girl, as the conversation continued for some minutes in a most friendly tone until the girl felt the moment was right to turn toward the personal.

"And what about you? Aren't you going home?" asked the girl.

"I am," replied the professor, "I'm leaving tonight. I'm afraid that'll put me on the road in the early morning hours, but that's the way it goes."

"And where's home?" pressed the girl.

"Roswell, Roswell, New Mexico," answered the professor.

"Wuuuuu Uuuuuu!! " responded the girl, making the obvious connection, as both of them laughed, "You ever see any little green men?"

"I'm afraid not," laughed the professor, "I would like to, but I'm afraid that's just for the tourists and the nut jobs. It's good for the local economy though."

"Yeah," concurred the girl, "I've always wondered if there's anyone else out there though, you know?"

"Sure, me too," agreed the professor, but if there are, they're certainly being quiet about it."

"Yeah," agreed the girl, as their conversation continued for almost the next hour, finally leaving the elated undergrad almost giddy with delight by the time she had returned to her boyfriend and the lab had been closed up for the night.


"Only twenty miles to go," Shilo thought to herself as she approached the outskirts of Roswell, "I wonder how my little niece is doing, she's just the cutest thing," but her happy thoughts were rudely interrupted as her car suddenly ceased all function and slowly coasted to a stop.

"Goddamn it to all fucking hell," she voiced out loud, as she pushed the gearshift to park, pounded on the steering wheel and reached for her cell phone, but she was even more put out as she discovered it too was dysfunctional, "HORSE SHIT!!"

Reasoning that it would be more prudent to wait for help to come along, she consoled herself with more cussing and pounding until suddenly her car was enveloped by an almost blinding light and then, just as suddenly as everything had turned white, everything went black.


"Shit," groaned Shilo, as she slowly awakened and sat up with the dual realization that she had a raging headache and that she was also stark naked, "What the fuck."

Looking around to find herself in what seemed like a whole forest of unbelievably giant trees, she quickly deduced that there was nothing else to do but explore her surroundings and judging it to be late afternoon, she began to walk in as straight a line as possible, but at the same time, she also reflected on what had happened to her. She remembered everything and was somewhat shaken by the eerie resemblance to the stereotypical alien abduction stories, but she wasn't buying into that, no way.

"If this is somebody's idea of a joke it isn't funny," she thought, as her mind began to race, "I don't do military research, so it can't be some foreign power ... These trees, no trees can grow this big ... this must be a movie set, but there's nothing like that anywhere near Roswell ... I wonder how long I've been out ... I must have been drugged ... somebody's going to get their ass kicked."

Her thoughts continuing to bombard her at light speed, it was only a few minutes before she came to what she realized was a chain-link fence, but also an extraordinarily high one, with two big rows of razor wire on top.

"This is one serious fence," she thought to herself before turning left, and within only another five minutes she suddenly came to a simple opening.

Crouching down to conceal herself, she peered out and across what was an exceptionally broad avenue lined with typical residential houses on the opposite side, except for one thing; they were all at least three times as large as they should have been.

"Has to be a movie set or amusement park," she thought, before making her first fateful decision, "Well, I might as well see what the hell this is all about."

Standing up and boldly walking through the opening, however, she had no time to realize it was the wrong decision and her world once again went black.


"Are you alright, honey?" Shilo heard a voice asking her just before she opened her eyes to look into face of a woman with curly red hair.

"Yeah, where am I" she asked, but before she could receive her answer, some of the awful truth was evident as she looked around and realized she was in some kind of jail or prison and that her four female cellmates were also naked.

"We don't know," answered the woman, "We woke up just before you. I guess we must be in jail."

Once again forced to assess a new situation, Shilo first noticed her companions were all women of approximately her own age, but strangely, all of them had unusually curly hair, one being a blond, two being redheads and one a brunette. Reaching for her own hair she got a sinking feeling as she realized it had been transformed from straight to curly, the same as all the other women.

It was also obvious that the woman was right about it being some sort of jail or prison, with their particular cell sporting an open toilet at one end and some sort of padded platforms which seemed to serve both as benches and beds along each side.

Thinking to begin her interrogation of all of them, her intentions were suddenly interrupted by a loud clanging and a huge booming voice.

"One male for lockup," came the voice from down the hall, followed by another, "Pen number two."

Having to wait only a moment, all of the women were then shocked as a giant figure appeared wearing some type of military uniform, but that was only the beginning of what quickly became the most shocking and fearful moments of all their lives.

Perceiving the giant figure to be female due to it's long shoulder-length hair, one thing was clear, however, it clearly wasn't human, just almost human, mostly human maybe, but also definitely not human.

Except for it's size, it's overall form of two legs and arms and one head were exactly human and could have passed for human, but not the face, definitely not the face, not in a thousand years. Most closely resembling a bulldog in earthly terms, but without the fangs, it was almost frightful in it's ugliness, not in spite of, but because of, perhaps, the fact that it was speaking English.

There was something else, however, that was even more frightful than even the sight and sounds of the giant human non-human. Attached to the giant's hand was a thin metal chain, the other end of which was attached to the neck collar of what was clearly a naked human man of their own size with very curly hair, and, most disconcertingly, a raging erection.

Watching silently as the giant woman opened the door to the cell next to them, unhooked the chain from the man's collar, locked him up and departed, none spoke as the little man calmly sat on one of the beds facing away from them.

All of them taking a moment, each alone with the worst of their thoughts, some time passed before one of them voiced hers.

"Holy Mother of God," exclaimed the blond, despondently, "This is some kind of hell. This is hell. I wish I were dead."

"Maybe they're going to eat us," speculated the brunette, in near panic, "alive."

"They're not going to eat you," the man suddenly assured her quietly, without turning around.

"What would you know about it, pervert!" retorted the brunet, venting her desperation and anxiety as she remembered his erection.

With the contagious despondency overtaking all of them, several minutes of silence ensued before the man in the next cell slowly and softly began to speak, although continuing to keep his back to them.

"You were alone, maybe camping, maybe alone in your bedroom, maybe driving your car, whatever, but you were alone," began their male counterpart, compelling the women to turn their attention to him, "There was a bright light and the next thing you knew you were in a forest of giant trees. You followed a fence until you came to an opening with huge houses across a big wide street. You probably hid for a while before walking through the opening, but you never made it. The next thing you knew you were here."

Suddenly released from both her fear and anxiety, Shilo slowly walked across the cell to sit next to the bars separating her from the man and the other women soon followed.

"What's your name?" asked Shilo.

"Jack," answered the man.

"Jack, tell us what you know ... please," beseeched Shilo.

"Well, first of all, they're not giants, we're just little," he informed them.

"He's right," Shilo assured the other women, "Judging the relative heights, no biped could be that tall and that heavy and still stand up, and no tree could carry water up that far from the ground."

"Keep going," encouraged another of the women, "where are we, what's going on?"

"Those two things I don't know," replied the man, "I wish to hell I did, although I don't know what difference it would make. Maybe some kind of parallel universe, shit, I don't know. At to who brought us here and why, I don't have a clue."

"You've been in this jail for five years?" asked one of the women.

"No, I've been out there, with them," he answered, "My big died so I'm back here until I get adopted again."

"Your big?" asked the blond.

"My owner. The people of this planet. We call them bigs," Jack explained.

"Your owner? adopted?" continued the blond, incredulously, "You mean this place is like some sort of dog pound?"

"That's more accurate than you can imagine," he affirmed.

"Jack, maybe you could start at the beginning," ventured Shilo, now aware that he was dealing with his own emotional issues, "We would appreciate it very much."

"Well, in a nutshell, they think they're humans and that we're poodles," he began, "We're on a planet with two suns and three moons...

"Bullshit," interrupted the blond, "You lying fucker."

"Believe me or not, I could care less," countered Jack, "but look at your hair, how curly it is. There are blonds, reds and chocolates. We're all white Americans, no Africans, Chinese, Indians, whatever, just tiny little white people with curly hair.

Also, whoever took us and brought us here must have imprinted our brains because they seem to be speaking English, but it's not really English, because when you see their writing you can't read it and you can't read their lips. I've heard there are some us who can, but I can't and no one I know can. Some of the words are messed up too, dogs are frogs, bats are rats, that kind of thing.

The best I've been able to find out, it all started about a hundred years ago. In that place where you woke up, with the big trees, about a hundred of us, humans that is, were simply dropped off from outer space or some other dimension or whatever, along with a book explaining that we were a gift from an extraterrestrial neighbor and that we were called poodles. It contained all kinds of information about us, anatomy and so forth. It even contained a list of suggested names. Ever since then, a few of us at a time are left at the same place at various times throughout the year. Exactly one hundred a year.

"So they built a fence and here we are," concluded Shilo, "pets, waiting to be adopted."

"Exactly," affirmed Jack.

"What's it like out there, Jack?" asked Shilo.

"It's the damnedest thing, "declared Jack, "Like I said, maybe some kind of parallel universe or something. They call the planet Bartok and it's about ninety-five percent the same as earth with oceans and mountains, except there are only three continents and only one race of people. They have cars and trains and airplanes and tractors and microwaves and such, just like earth, even television, movies and the internet.

Two things are different though, two really big things. They have no religion of any kind. They don't seem to grasp the concept of God, and they don't have sex like we do. I mean, they have the same equipment and they do it the same, but it's not recreational for them. About every five years some of them feel the need and the one's that do get together and they mate and the women have kids and that's it."

"They don't have families?" asked the blond.

"No," Jack answered, "Most of the time the children know who their fathers are, but it's not a big deal to them. Raising children seems to be a collective effort.

"They don't fall in love?" the blond asked again.

"Not romantic love like we do," answered Jack, "They all just seem to love each other and they make even closer friends whom they love dearly. They actually have a very nice society and there are no wars. They still have good guys and bad guys, cops and robbers, and not very many of either. Everything else is pretty much the same, except, of course, as you have seen, they're not going to win any beauty contests from our point of view, and they don't make any romance movies."

"Are you telling us the truth, Jack?" asked Shilo.

"I swear," he answered.

"There's one thing you've left out," declared Shilo.

"What's that?" asked Jack.

"Why do you have a hard-on, Jack?" demanded Shilo.

"I was afraid you'd ask about that," groaned Jack, still having never faced them, "I was thinking you'd had enough stress for one night, but the truth of it is I can't help it. I don't know what happened, maybe something in the transition, maybe on purpose, or maybe by accident, but for whatever reason we're oversexed, we males that is. After I have sex I'm fine for about four days. After that, If I don't have sex, I have a constant erection. After about a week I get really grumpy, after two weeks, I start tearing things up, after three weeks I'm uncontrollable and have to be restrained. We're all like that. We don't like it, but we can't help it."

"Why don't you just take care of it yourself?" asked the brunette.

"It doesn't work," answered Jack, "I wish to hell it did. I could wank on it all day long and I still wouldn't get off. It takes sex, real sex with a human woman. If this were a week from now and I could get my hands on you ... I wouldn't be able to help myself."

"So how does that work ... out there, I mean?" asked Shilo, knowing she wasn't going to like the answer, but asking anyway.

"Well, as I said," answered Jack, "there are only a hundred of us a year so poodle owners are a select lot and they are very ... cooperative with each other."

"I'll be goddamned," exclaimed one of the redheads.

"So it's an arranged marriage kind of thing?" asked the other redhead.

"No, no one can own more than one of us," informed Jack, "I'm sorry, but I think you get the picture. So much of it depends on your owner, but as I say, they are very cooperative. There's not much romance to be had here for us. They have a different mindset than humans."

"What do they call themselves?" asked the blond.

"They call themselves humans or people and they call us poodles," answered Jack, "but I should also tell you not to despair. There is also happiness out there. I was happy once, maybe I will be again. Maybe my new owner will live close to where I used to live. Maybe I'll even get to see my girl again."

"You had a girl, Jack?" asked Shilo.

"More than that," answered Jack, "We love each other very much. Her name is Kate. It wasn't exclusive, of course, owing to the nature of life here, but we got to be together a lot. It was the best after sex. They would leave us alone and we could just be together. Sometimes, after her big trusted me, they even let us have sex alone. They would also let us stay over when one of the other of them was out of town. It was great."

"Did you have any children?" asked Shilo.

"No, no one ever does. I don't know if it's the men or the women, but we're all sterile," answered Jack.

"What do you mean they let you have sex alone?" asked one of the redheads.

"Well, actually, we're very expensive and highly treasured from their point of view," answered Jack, "and as I said, we men are very randy. Anyone who owns a female isn't going to just turn her over to some over-enthusiastic male. Except for very rare exceptions, all sex is carefully supervised."

"This is really fucked up," declared the blond.

"How much do we cost?" asked one of the redheads.

"A full years salary for a well to do person," answered Jack, and they get carefully vetted and they have to take a psychological exam and a training course. There are also the equivalent of "cruelty to animals" laws, which they are very strict about."

"How big is your dick, Jack?" asked Shilo, to the surprise of all.

"What!" exclaimed Jack, "Hell, I don't know."

"Yes, you do," countered Shilo, "all men know how big their dick is."

"Four inches," Jack admitted.

"It's out of proportion," declared Shilo.

"What do you mean?" asked the blond.

"How tall were you, Jack, back on earth I mean?" asked Shilo, "and how tall are you now?"

"Six feet two," answered Jack, "and thirty inches now. Everyone is exactly thirty inches tall now."

"Back on earth the average human penis is six inches long," Shilo declared, "and I don't know how much you had back then, Jack, but you've still got four inches when you should have slightly over two. That means you have the equivalent of slightly more than a nine inch dick. Are all the other men like you, Jack?"

"Yeah, exactly," replied Jack.

"My god, this really is going to be hell," declared the blond.

"Oh, I don't know," declared one of the redheads, "It might not be so bad."


Having waited mostly in silence for over two hours, each of the women again alone with their thoughts, their anxiety was once again brought to a fever pitch as they heard the big clang again and this time a male giant appeared in front of their cell holding something in his hand.

"Is anybody hungry?" he asked, in a genuinely friendly way, causing each of them to realize that they really were very hungry, but because of their fear none of them answered as they all quickly scurried to gather around Shilo on one of the beds and drew their knees up to their chests to cover themselves.

"Go fuck yourself," growled Shilo.

"I'll tell you what," continued the giant unfazed, "My name is Ben and the first one of you who can tell me what 237 times two plus six is, I will give you this piece of chocolate."

"Four hundred and eighty," ventured the blond, after a moment, now slightly more hungry than she was afraid.

"Very good," declared the giant alien, as he tossed the chocolate and watched her eagerly shove it into her mouth.

"Now, how about 163 times four," the next offer was proposed.

"652," ventured one of the redheads, after a few moments.

"Right you are," congratulated the alien, tossing her the chocolate, "Now, what if I gave you the numbers 4, 16, 64, 256, and 1024, what would be the next number?"

"No one," queried the giant, after several long moments in which Shilo simply began examining her fingernails, openly displaying her disinterest.

"What about you," persisted the giant, seeing her action and so directing his comment to her, "Maybe an easier one especially for you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.