The Sex Therapist - Cover

The Sex Therapist

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young couple is recommended to a sex therapist for pre-marital counseling. The psychiatrist has unusual methods for improving the long-term success of their marriage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Romantic   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Spanking   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The night after their first counseling session Andrew had powerful erotic dreams. He usually dreamt several times a night and it was typical that those dreams involved sex, but as he tossed in his sleep in the early morning after counseling, he was gripped with unusually intense fantasy visions.

The first few dreams moved quickly, in clear focus yet somehow not visible: going with Rebecca to a secluded beach, watching her try on clothes in a boutique changing room, and taking her to a photographer to arrange wedding photos. As the final dream of the evening started, only the feeling of those dreams remained, the thrill of seeing his shy fiancée attracting the attention of other men.

His final dream was detailed, clear and felt absolutely real, even at the points where the events were bizarre and supernatural. It began with Andrew picking up Rebecca for a date. She wore a checked blue and white sundress, and casual flat sandals. As she approached the car a breeze blew her dress high, exposing pink thong panties that accentuated the round curves of her bare ass, and hugged her close-trimmed pussy in sheer fabric. She laughed and made no effort to push the unruly garment back into place.

In the car, she forcefully took charge, telling him to drive them to a nightclub he had never heard of and squeezing his member through his pants when he started to object. Though the dream had started in afternoon daylight it was late-night dark when they drove into an industrial office park, even though no time seemed to have passed.

They drove slowly through the empty parking lots in front of auto mechanics, window manufacturers, and electrical supply stores, in grey steel buildings with unreadable signs, all shuttered closed for the night. Slowly they snaked their way to the rear of the sprawling complex, feeling more and more isolated as they drove.

Completely out of context with her surroundings, Rebecca maintained a cheerful, perky, demeanor as they pulled to a stop in front of the last building. Unlike all the other buildings they had passed the tall, grey steel facade and corrugated roof was not pierced by windows or skylights. There were a dozen silent cars in the parking lot. A single, bare, 100 watt bulb burned above a heavy, black, wooden door.

Without exiting the car or walking across the lot, they were at the door, shivering in the cool evening air. Andrew's nubile girlfriend pressed the doorbell anxiously. The young couple stared up into the security camera mounted near the bulb. Another breeze came out of nowhere and blew her dress high as they waited for a response, and again she made no effort to cover herself as the camera scanned across her exposed legs and bottom. A dark wet spot had appeared on the sheer pink material between her thighs.

The black door opened inward silently and automatically. They stepped into a lightless, empty room and the door closed behind them, enveloping the two in warm darkness that smelled faintly of desire.

Another door opened on the opposite side of the room, letting a thin yellow light leak in, illuminating nothing. In the doorway, behind a velvet rope that arched across the opening, was a dwarf in a tuxedo. Not a small man, but an alien race like a dwarf from the Lord of the Rings, short and incredibly heavyset, with a long thick white beard.

He never took his eyes off Rebecca, and waved them forward anxiously, as though they were late. He smiled and grunted at the young woman, moving the rope out of her way so that she could pass into the darkened room beyond. As she walked through the doorway the mischievous breeze again lifted her dress, and the lascivious little man got a good close-up look at the girl's nearly naked bottom as she scooted hurriedly past into the dark of the next room.

Andrew tried to follow in her wake but the dwarf solidly blocked his path.

"Twenty dollars," the creature insisted.

"But I'm with her!"

"Not anymore," the dwarf grinned wickedly and held out his hand. Andrew fished out his wallet and handed over the money. By the time he was allowed to pass he had no idea where in the inky darkness his fiancée had gone.

The darkness wasn't empty space; it was a maze of pitch black wooden walls. Three entrances presented to Andrew and he chose the middle one, thinking that must have been the path Rebecca had followed. He had to walk with his hands out in front of him, carefully feeling his way across the rough-grained surfaces in the near total darkness to avoid running face first into a solid barrier.

As he twisted and turned down the pathways he heard the loud thumping of music and a woman's laughter ahead of him. Increasingly frantic he turned a blind corner and suddenly burst into an open space in the maze. Before him six men stood with their faces pressed against a curved, black wooden wall. Their pants were around their ankles and their naked hips were pressed against the matte black boundary of the far side of the room.

As he inched cautiously closer one of the men turned and smiled at him as though he was recognized, waving him toward an empty place at the wall next to him. It was only then Andrew realized that there were openings in the black painted surface, one at eye level and another directly below at hip level. The men were staring through the upper openings at something on the other side, at the same time thrusting their naked cocks through the lower openings.

The friendly stranger pointed to the empty space again and Andrew dimly saw the pair of openings that was not being used. He peered through the eye slit and his heart started to pound. Inside he viewed a circular room lit in a soft, warm light and padded all around in plush red upholstery. A beautiful, voluptuous blonde woman stood in the center of the room, naked except for tall black leather boots that laced nearly to the hip. With pale skin and heavy full breasts she looked to Andrew like a more mature version of Rebecca's roommate, Juliet.

In one hand she held a black leather riding crop. The other hand she kept between her parted legs, slowly working her graceful fingers across her shaved, wet snatch. She presided over two kneeling women, clad in nothing but tight-fitting, black leather blindfolds. Andrew was relieved that neither of the women appeared to be his future wife.

One was a sleek, dark-skinned, young black woman, and the other a mature, zaftig, fiery redhead. All around the room throbbing cocks protruded through the openings in the walls. The black girl had both hands wrapped around a long, slender, uncircumcised white cock on the wall opposite Andrew. She pressed her lips against it and in a single, slow, smooth motion made it disappear into her mouth, her nose finally coming to rest against the soft red cushioning of the wall.

Andrew gazed in wonder as the blonde used the crop to nudge the redhead from the middle of the room toward a thick, brown cock bobbing out of a hole a few feet to his left, a trickle of pre-cum dripping from the tip.

When the redhead moved too slowly for the impatient mistress of ceremonies, the crop suddenly sliced through the air and came down with a crack on the woman's round ass, a bright pink welt appearing instantly beneath the harsh tip. The redhead moaned appreciatively, and smiling, arched her back to present herself for a much desired beating while still blindly seeking out the eager cock that her mistress had led her to suck. Soon she was bathing the ebony tool with her passionate mouth, while the mistress continued to rain down sharp strikes on her subject's lewdly wiggling, rapidly reddening ass.

The scene had mesmerized Andrew, momentarily distracting him from the dreaming chase after his missing fiancée. Before he could drag his eyes away to begin the search anew, a red-draped section of the wall behind the mistress quivered, and suddenly Rebecca tumbled through the curtain and into the circular room, landing at the feet of the blonde dominatrix. The hairy, muscular arm of the dwarf that had propelled her still protruded through the opening the drapes, hand held upward to indicate that escape was not an option.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.