The Love Toy's Reprieve - Cover

The Love Toy's Reprieve

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sam accidentally rescues Jen from a lifetime of sexual servitude, but also saves something else without realizing it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Robot   Harem   Body Modification   Big Breasts   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,mc story,mc sex story,adult science fiction story

A Life Changing Survey

"Excuse me. Do you have a moment to take a quick survey? You may be eligible for a prize based upon your answers," said a voice from above.

"Great!" I muttered under my breath as I looked up from the drug store shelf as I had been looking for a bottle of pain reliever. I cursed the fact that I had run out of aspirin in the middle of the night and could not sleep. Above me stood an impossibly beautiful blond woman who appeared to be in her mid twenties. At first glance she appeared to be a model, but looking more closely at her proportions I amended my opinion to "porn star".

"I suppose."

"Wonderful. It could be well worth your while. You seem like a man of high integrity. I need you to be completely honest in how you answer your questions. Can I count on that?" she asked.

"Certainly, Ms..." I began.

You can call me Jezebel. What's your name?" asked the blonde.

"Sam. Well Jezebel, do you always conduct your surveys in pharmacy aisles at two in the morning?"

"I pick my places and times at random to get a wide range of answers and experiences."

"OK, let's begin" I said, originally wanting this to end, but grudgingly admitted my growing attraction to this gorgeous woman to myself.

"The first four questions will determine if you qualify for the prize. First of all, are you free for the next two hours?" she asked.

"Yes, at least I don't have any plans." I replied, being polite.

"Good," she smiled and I began to forget I had a headache. "Could you please provide me with your sexual preference?" she asked.

"I'm heterosexual."

"OK, what's your marital status and could you please describe the state of your marriage or any romantic relationship you may be in," asked Jezebel.

"Your questions seem quite personal," I observed.

"I'm sorry for the nature of the questions, but it is vital to get your frank answers to verify if you qualify for the prize and to continue the survey."

"Very well, I'm divorced and am not currently seeing anyone," I responded.

"The last question of the grouping is do you find me attractive?"

"Very," I answered truthfully.

At that moment Jezebel smiled. She put her hand near her crotch area and then I heard a beep from somewhere nearby. Then she audibly groaned. I noticed her eyes close tightly for a moment and then I heard what sounded like another beep. I now was able to determine that it came from the next aisle over to the left. Her eyes them opened and she smiled at me. As a forty-one year old male who hadn't had sex in more than a year, her moan and smile certainly made my heart skip a beat; not to mention it stopped me from thinking about my headache.

"I'm glad to say that you qualify for the prize" she stated happily.

"What did I win?" I asked, as I honestly had no idea what the prize could be.

"We will discuss that after the survey is finished."

Jezebel then began to ask me a series of questions. Some of them were quite personal, but as I did not have anything to hide or better to do, I answered them.

"Many people say that money makes the world go round. I believe that sex makes the world go around. What do you think?" she asked.

"I think that love makes the world go round," I responded.

"Interesting. You were divorced. I would figure you to be more cynical."

"I thought that I had found the right person, but I was wrong. I still believe that she exists, but I haven't found her yet."

"Finally, if I told you that I found you attractive, would you be surprised?" she asked.

"To be honest, I would I have to say 'yes'. I must be almost twenty years older than you and I'm certainly no specimen of masculine beauty," I smiled, looking down at my feet and being able to see most of them over my small, but growing belly.

"You are not without your charms," smiled Jezebel.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Well I would like to thank you for your time and for completing this survey. Your prize has been awarded to you."

"What's my prize?"

"An hour of sex with me. You must agree to redeem this prize within the next ten minutes and then redeem it within the hour," she smiled.

"I don't think so."

"What?!" exclaimed Jezebel.

"You heard me."

"But why? You said you were attracted to me. I can tell you are too!" Her voice seemed to take on a shrill, panicked quality.

"I am."

"Then why won't you accept your prize?"

"I don't even know you."

"What does that matter? I'm beautiful. I'm available. I want you. I believe you want me too. What's the problem?" she asked.

"Women like you don't come up and proposition guys like me very often ... in fact I would say never. There's a catch here."

"No catch. I just really want to have sex with you."

"For all I know you want me to take you back to my home so you can rob me."

"We don't have to go to your home. We can go anywhere. A hotel?" suggested Jezebel.

"And I would have to pay for it," I said, trying to see how far she would go with her apparent scam.

"I'll pay. You can follow me in your car. Whatever you want, but we must go now!" she started to sound scared.

"Why the rush?"

"I don't have time to explain."

"Then you will just need to find someone else to have sex with," I stated.

"I can't. It has to be you!"

"Why me?"

For the next several minutes, Jezebel did everything except answer my question. She wheedled, coaxed and even put my hands to her crotch to show how aroused she was for me. That was the last straw. This woman while incredibly hot was a psycho. While it was hard both figuratively and literally to resist her charms, I somehow managed to keep to my convictions. Finally tears began to run down her cheeks. "Please, we only have a few minutes for you to agree. I need you. I must have you!" she paused before a look of perceived horror crossed her face. "Oh no! I can feel it happening ... I didn't know that it would be like this ... Now I know ... Oh ... I don't want to go back to being her! She has no future! Please!" cried Jezebel.

"How is that I always seem to get stuck with lunatics," I thought to myself. "I must be a magnet for them," as I weighed why I wasn't involved with anyone right now in my head. Still I knew I had to get this poor woman some help. So I proceeded to walk down the aisle toward the checkout counter. Quickly I found I was having problem walking as Jezebel had grabbed my feet trying to stop me from moving. She was ridiculously strong and I found I could not move. Then all of a sudden she broke her grip.

"Please ... Oh my God it is happening!" she cried as she appeared to be in pain. When I looked down at Jezebel, I became amazed at what I saw.

Jezebel was transforming before my eyes. Her hair which was a long light blonde was becoming shorter and was darkening. It seemed to stop changing when it became a slightly lighter than a honey blonde shade and about shoulder length. Her impossibly large breast seemed to shrink from about an oversized "E cup" or perhaps bigger to about a "C cup". Her frame seemed to shorten as well as she writhed on the ground. Her features that were contorted in agony seemed to be changing too.

Finally when she stopped moving and I noticed her eyes had opened. They had changed in color from a perfect baby blue, to a darker blue. The final result of the change was incredible as I helped the woman to her feet. Jezebel had stood at about five foot, eleven inches. This new woman in her place was about five-six. She appeared to be in her early mid thirties, though it was hard to tell as her face was contorted into a mask of sorrow and anxiety.

She buried her face in my shoulder and cried. "Thank you!" she seemed to say over and over again.

Though I was in shock from what I just had witnessed, somehow my sharp wits allowed me to hear a voice in the next aisle where I heard the beep come from earlier. It sounded like a male voice who might be engaged in a phone conversation. " ... you knew of that possibility when you agreed to the procedure ... I'll help you clean up the mess, but it will cost you more ... very well."

Aside from the obvious, something strange was going on. The store was virtually empty, so from the apparent phone conversation and what I had just seen, my instincts told me that the girl and I might be in some danger. "Look, Jezebel..." I started.

"My name's Jennifer," she sobbed into my shoulder.

"Jennifer, I know you don't know me, but we have to get out of here and get you somewhere safe. Do you trust me?"

"Of course! You freed me!"

"I'm going to take you to my house and then we can talk about what you want to do."

"Can't I go home? I have a family," said Jennifer.

"It's past 2AM. Something has clearly happened to you. We need to get to the bottom of it to see if you can get some help." I replied. While I had originally wanted to get the girl some psychological help, I had no idea what to do next. Whatever happened to her defied all logical explanation, so it would all be too farfetched for anyone including the authorities to believe. I needed go somewhere to think and keep her safe.

"OK," replied Jennifer and we proceeded to move to the front of the store. We then heard a man's voice.

"Jennifer! Where have you been? Everybody's been looking for you!" said a tall man wearing a baseball cap backwards, wearing sunglasses and a Bluetooth headset.

"Do you know this man?" I whispered to her.

"I don't think so, but he seems familiar," she said, as her body seemed to recoil by instinct at the sight of him.

"Thanks for the concern, but the lady is OK," I lied.

"I need to take her back to her family," said the man.

Jenifer turned to me and whispered. "Sam, maybe I should go with him."

I quickly whispered back to her. "If you don't know him, you can't trust him. I'll take you back to your family in the morning."

She nodded. "Thanks, I'm OK," said Jennifer to the stranger.

The man smiled at her. "C'mon Jen. Your husband and your daughter have been worried about you. Let me take you back home."

"She's not going anywhere with someone she doesn't know," I stated.

"Who are you?" asked the man.

"I'm someone that she trusts. I could ask you the same question," I stated tersely.

"I'm an old friend, Joe Mitchell. Jen's clearly suffering from some trauma."

"You wouldn't happen to have some ID with you, would you?" I asked.

"Must have left my wallet at home," he smiled.

"And we all go to the drug store in the middle of the night because they hand out free medication, right?" I grinned.

The stranger looked like he was going to get angry and perhaps pull a weapon. I noticed a group of "twenty-somethings" who had obviously been out drinking, walking into the store.

"I'd like to stand here and talk to you all night, but we really must be going," I said putting my arm around Jennifer possessively, but not moving.

After a few seconds the stranger looked confused. "Well, friend why aren't you leaving?"

"Don't wait around on our accord. We're just waiting for our new friends over there to finish ringing up their purchases. Then we can to join them walking out to my car," I smiled.

The stranger looked at me grimly and the he gave me a sardonic smile. "You should have fucked her when you had the chance. Now she's really fucked." He smirked, shaking his head as he walked out the door.

"What did he mean?" asked Jennifer.

"I'm not sure, but I think we're going to find out," I said.

The trip home was uneventful. I took an incredibly scenic route (at least it would have been scenic if it were daylight) to ensure that we were not being followed. When we arrived at my place, I sat Jennifer down at my dining room table and we began to talk.

"I can't begin to thank you for what you did," smiled Jen.

"Well you are the first person to actually thank me for not sleeping with them, though I'm sure that there are quite a few who would think it without bothering to actually say it," I laughed.

"You're an amazingly kind and attractive man" she beamed.

"C'mon, I'm not that attractive."

"You are to me," she said.

"But you're married," I countered.

"Yes, I'm married, but since I find you attractive, I know that others would too."

For the first time I really got to look at Jennifer. Despite her eyes reddened from crying, she looked a little younger than my earlier estimate. She had a nice figure, though she appeared to be carrying a few extra pounds that she probably had not lost from her pregnancy. Her smile was a little crooked, but she had a wide and generous mouth and lovely dark blue eyes. She was rather pretty, but sadly married; at least sadly for me.

I realized that either from lack of sleep, my headache or the shock of the night, I had lost focus. We needed to get to the bottom of the lovely mystery named Jennifer. "OK, tell me about yourself," I started.

"My name is Jennifer Davis."

"It's nice to meet you, Ms. Davis. I'm Sam Borden."

"Nice to meet you too, Sam. Please call me Jen," she beamed.

"OK, please tell me more about Jen Davis."

"I'm thirty-one years old. I'm married to my husband Adam and we have a little girl named Samantha. We live at 322 Farmingdale Road."

"What happened to you?"

"I was out shopping at the mall and I walked into a fitting room to try on a few dresses and I must have blacked out. After that, all I can remember is talking to people and having lots of sex. I also felt like I was trapped in somebody else's body!" said Jennifer as she started to cry.

"It's OK," I said as I put my hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"You don't understand. I'm married and I cheated on my husband with countless men. I did anything they wanted me to do. Really kinky and dirty things and the sick part of it is that I really loved doing them," she sobbed.

I continued to try to console the poor almost inconsolable woman, until she finally seemed alright. We then resumed the interview. Her calm did not last long. "How long were you like this?" I asked.

I don't know. The whole experience seems so undefined. My whole existence was spent talking to people like you and having sex with them. What day is it today?" she asked.

"Saturday, February 7th, I said.

"Oh, my God! I've been like this for more than two months!" she cried.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.