Abigail and Moira - Cover

Abigail and Moira

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Abi pursues her acting dream but is taunted by her sister and takes revenge in the nastiest way possible, while her ex-boyfriend pleads for another chance and poor Alistair has a most embarrassing problem. (Please note the heavy Scottish language and accent throughout that may impact on readability for non-UK people)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution  

Abigail cried as she fell backwards off of the wall but landed in the soft arms of her ex-boyfriend. He stared up at her and cackled gently. "Caught ya."

"What d'ya want?" He put his hands underneath her legs and pulled them over the low wall and then righted her. "Ya bloody frightened me."

"To share this," he told her and pulled out a small baker's bag from his pocket. She rolled her eyes, and he put his hand in hers. "And a walk." She sighed, and he sniffed. "Ya promised Abigail. Ya said we could be friends."

Abigail gave a chuckle. "And what will June say if she sees me with ya?"

Simon groaned and closed his eyes. "She ain't me girl," he said forcefully.

"Ahh ... ya went out," Abigail told him. "I saw ya."

Simon took a deep breath. "Yeah. We did. Once. We went to pub," he said wistfully. "And she was a right mouthy cow. And she wants to be married 'fore sex."

Abigail took a bite of the cold pastry, and she looked over at him. "Spoilt with me, were you?"

Simon grunted. "And what 'boot Alistair."

Abigail blushed and grunted; Simon pressed her and she groaned. "He isn't super-stud," she told him and then recounted the tale of her barely touching him and him ejaculating.

"Second time better," Simon suggested and Abigail raised her eyebrows. "Ah OK. That bad?"

"Nice guy. Crap at ... well, we never got onto the good stuff. Was spoilt with you." She raised her eyebrows at him and rubbed her hands. "Since we split up, I've 'ad six guys, and they've all been shit 'cept one. And he was fourteen. I mean, what is it with this bloody town." She took a mouthful of her lunch. "And Alistair's just the worst."

"Well I've not had a blowjob since we split up." She looked at him, and he shrugged. "OK I've not 'ad sex either." She raised her eyebrows, and he snorted. "Or a kiss. OK it's harder for guys. All the girls don't get desperate until three weeks 'fore leavin' for Uni."

Abigail spluttered. "Are you saying only desperate girls go fer yer."

"Well you did," Simon replied and then gave a smirk. "But ... Ah'm not totally like ya. Ah wanna get to know my lovers 'fore opening up the bed to 'em."

"I do too," Abigail replied. "With Alistair we played on his computer thing for an hour before I even kissed him. And that Sean who played on the football team. We went for a walk, but he was obsessed with me peeing. And then Toby from the farm..." He grimaced as she spoke. "Not want to hear it?"

His face contorted slightly. "No," he admitted. "Ah ... Ah still wan' ya. I miss what we had."

Abigail squeezed his hand. "So do I. But we weren't right any more," she told him. "We became all sex and nothing else."

"Ya wanted the sex!" Simon cried. "Ya always wanted it."

"I know," Abigail mused. "But I guess I needed you to not always let me 'ave it." She cocked her head and giggled at him. "And you'll be at Uni soon, and you'll forget about me?"

"No," he told her, rubbing his eyes. "Ah'll never forget 'bout you."

Abigail shook her head. "Ah ain't anything special," she told him. "But I promise I won't let your birthday go uncelebrated. Well unless, you get pissed 'cause I ain't coaxing it to life."

He snorted. "As long as y'ar there, Ah'll be happy," he promised her, but Abigail gave him a grin.

"Yer dain't say that last year."


"Abigail!" Lisa cried. "You've done what?"

"Ahh ... calm down," her friend snapped. "It ain't a big deal. It's just a few pennies for a ... oh donnae look so surprised. I'm missing it. And ah might not 'ave me café job t'anks to Moira so need income."

"Missing it?"

"It's addictive," Abigail mused. "And it's been a week, and he is offering twenty quid for..."

"It's being a slapper," Lisa spat back and looked at her friend as she pulled her coat off and straightened the skimpy clothes she had just got changed into. It was a cold day, and she shivered the moment she did.

"Just stay 'til half past. I want someone there. I'll cut you in." Lisa rubbed her hands.

"Half'n hour," she told her as Abigail strode up the house. A nervous boy opened the door and winced when he saw both the seductive Abigail and the scowling Lisa on his doorstep. Abigail looked at her watch. "Me two o'clock," she told him and grabbed him by the hand. "Dunnae dawdle. I gotta be back in time from lunch," she barked and pushed him inside. "Pay my friend, please," she told him and he snorted.

"After."

"Before," Abigail cried. "Before or it's off." He hesitated, and Abigail crossed her arms. "D'ya want to waste any more time?" He reached into his pocket and gave a small bundle of notes to Lisa who counted them, and he told her to sit down on the sofa.

"Now Brian," Abigail asked as she sat down with him in his bedroom and closed the door. "What dya want?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.