The New Neighbors - Cover

The New Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While his wife is away on business, a man's mysterious neighbors make an unexpected offer of hospitality. It turns out that different cultures have different ideas about hospitality. Starts off slow, and gets rough fairly quickly. If you don't like stories of sexual violence, stay away from this one.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Caution   Violence  

Tom's doorbell rang at 7:00am the next morning. He was dressed for work usually didn't leave the house for another half hour. It was one of the teenagers from the neighborhood, a thirteen or fourteen year old boy with pimples and braces.

"Hi, mister. Your next door neighbor gave me this to bring you. He said you'd give me five dollars for it." The kid held up an square thin envelope, the kind that you use to mail DVD's.

"Huh?"

"He said you'd want to watch it right away, something about it being from his wife."

Tom reached into his pockets. His hands had already started trembling from nervousness as the memories of last night's fantasy rape mixed with anxiety over what could be in the package. He handed the kid a $10 bill and closed the door before the teenager even had a chance to thank him.

His laptop computer was still running on the kitchen counter, not yet packed for his commute. Nervously he inserted the disk. Something was happening, but it wasn't clear what. Then his browser window opened and a hyperlink appeared in the middle of a white page: "Click Here."

He moused over the click and saw a lengthy web address, mostly coded, but with "kissesJenya" clearly written in the code. Were his kinky next door neighbors sending him a keepsake? He clicked the link in anticipation, his cock starting to harden.

A video window opened and a low resolution picture of the darkened kitchen appeared, the timer in the lower left corner showed yesterday's date and 23:15pm with seconds smoothly counting by. He watched Jenya approach the refrigerator, and caught a glimpse of himself hiding behind the counter.

By the time he pounced and held the dull blade to her throat he was fully erect and squeezing himself through his pants. In the video, she screamed so loud he was startled. He didn't remember the scream. Maybe they had enhanced the video, turned it into a movie so they could make it even more exciting.

He unzipped his pants and pulled on his erection. He wanted to have an orgasm at the same time he had cum the night before. He hadn't been able to see it when they were acting out her fantasy, but Jenya was doing a marvelous job of playing the role of terrified rape victim. The angle of the security camera showed her face in the foreground, and emphasized the simulated violence of the assault. Even the point in time where she had trembled in orgasm as he rammed his cock into her tight cunt seemed like an expression of pain and fear more than the throes of ecstasy.

He timed his morning ejaculation for the same moment as when dumped his load into her ass in the video. As he sprayed the kitchen floor with copious amounts of his hot cum, Tom appreciated that being alone in the house for the week meant that he could clean that up whenever he felt like it.

As he stroked the last drops onto the floor, the video paused for a moment, just at the point where he had blindfolded Jenya with her own stocking. Her voice, in halting English, came on, "Thanks you so much, Tom. Do you like added screams? I like. Makes me hot for you big American cock inside me. Could you make movie sounds, record your voice for more exciting me? Please say like you are raping me angry."

Tom's computer switched on the built in microphone and turned on a recording program. Words came up on the screen. Tom played along by reading the script in a hoarse urgent whisper as the lines appeared on his screen.

"Russian bitch! You're pussy is so tight."

"You like my big American cock in your ass, don't you bitch?"

"Suck it! Suck my bloody cum off my dick!"

"Dirty immigrant cock tease! Welcome to America!"

"Don't fight me bitch, I'll cut your throat and rape your dead body!"

By the time he read the last line, Tom was hard again, enthusiastically stroking his cock while performing his part with fierce intensity.

The screen went black for a moment, and then came back on for the last few minutes of the fantasy rape. Tom watched as he pulled Jenya's hair, and saw her grimace as he force-fed her his cock, coated with both of their fluids and just withdrawn from her ass.

Tom felt his second orgasm of the morning boiling up inside, and timed his stroking to try to peak at the point at which Jenya surprised him by pulling his mask down and kissing him.

Only the video didn't show it that way.

Instead, as he got through cleaning his dick in Jenya's mouth, the video showed her from behind standing and pulling down his mask while she screamed. His face was clearly visible, but there was no kiss, instead, the security camera showed Jenya collapsing onto the kitchen floor, apparently unconscious, as he replaced his mask and snuck out his neighbor's kitchen door.

Cum started dribbling out of his cock, but there was no hot flush of orgasm, only the cold fear that he was being played. His cock quickly softened in his hand, dribbling jism onto his suit pants.

Jenya's voice came through again. "That's right, Tom. That sickening feeling you have right now is perfect." She still had the Eastern European accent, but her English was suddenly perfect. "According to what our security camera footage clearly shows, my next door neighbor came into my house last night and violently raped me." She giggled sadistically as he tried to catch his breath. The room was starting to spin.

She continued, as the video looped back and repeated the part where his face was exposed. It was clearly him. "The detectives just left. They were told that my husband returned home from work to find me unconscious on the floor. They took me to the hospital and collected DNA samples. Thank you for leaving those inside me, Tom. They also have the cap you left behind, and the hair that will match the sperm."

The room was getting dark. Tom sank to his knees and hung his head, just barely able to croak out "What do you want?" before slipping into unconsciousness.

When he awoke, he found himself naked, hogtied, gagged and blindfolded, face down on a carpeted floor. There was something clamped onto his cock and around the base of his balls. He heard footsteps and movement around him on what felt ad sounded like a carpeted floor. He tried to make a noise, but only managed a muffled grunt around the gag.

He heard footsteps coming toward him. It was Jenya, as it became clear when she spoke some foreign words, apparently right over his head. Then, speaking perfect English again, to him, "I believe your last question before you lost consciousness was 'What do you want?', don't bother trying to answer, it doesn't matter anyway."

She crouched down next to his head. "Just your cooperation, Tom. You see, my husband told the police that the computer file containing the security recording was somehow missing. And I told the police that I didn't recognize my attacker. So for the time being, you are not a suspect. Of course, if you fail to cooperate at any time, my husband will 'find' the missing file, and you will most likely go to prison for the rest of your life for aggravated rape."

She ran her hands down his back to his naked ass. "A man with your qualities will be quite popular for many years in prison, I think." She inserted an unlubricated index finger roughly into his butthole, pushing it painfully in and out. "Do you like being fucked in the ass? It feels like you are probably a virgin. We'll take care of that soon enough."

"So," she stopped fingerfucking his ass and stood up, pressing the point of her spike heel against his face, just below his eye, "you understand your situation? Just nod your head. Slowly, you don't want to poke your eye out."

He nodded yes. She put her foot back down on the floor.

"Good. You understand, then, that we own you." He nodded again. He was crying, but the tears were caught in the fabric of the blindfold. "You should also understand that we don't really care what happens to you, since you are of little value to us except as a barrier to what we really want."

He didn't know what she was talking about.

"Right now, as you lay here pitifully, face down on your own living room carpet, my husband's agents are installing a sophisticated system of cameras and microphones throughout your house." She knelt down again. "We don't really want anything to do with you, except that your wife, as a customs broker, is needed for my husband's business." Tom started to get sick. It was bad enough that he had completely ruined his own life, he couldn't stand the idea he'd gotten Mary caught up in it as well.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.