The Inner Circle - Cover

The Inner Circle

Copyright© 2012 by Extremist

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The husband of a wealthy and powerful woman reports to an isolated country clinic for a vasectomy. What should be a simple procedure ends up being a bit more...involved.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Menstrual Play   Slow   Caution  

He came in for a vasectomy, and thought he got lucky to have such a sexy nurse pay close and careful attention to his manhood. She seemed to be playing with him more than examining him, getting him hard intentionally, and bringing him to the brink of orgasm before tugging his balls sharply to back him off the edge.

He had no idea why his wife made the appointment with a specialist that practices so far outside of town. His old doctor could have done the job and had him on his way in less time than it took him to drive to the isolated country estate.

When he saw the gorgeous, provocatively dressed nurses at this remote medical practice, he forgot all objections. Nurse Kelly was dressed in a nurse's uniform, but not the standard scrubs he saw in his regular doctor's office, or even the short white uniform he sometimes saw in movies or on TV. The nurse that was expertly manipulating his hard cock and his heavy, full testicles was dressed in a red and white latex nurse's costume, with sheer tan stay up stockings, the tops of which were not even covered by the hem of the skin-tight mini-dress. Rather than the crocs or clogs which most nurses wore, this nurse wore red patent peep toe platform heels.

Even when the nurse's assistant wheeled in the video equipment during the preliminary examination, while the patient's pants were down around his ankles, and the nurse had him nearly to the point of orgasm, he didn't question the unusual practices.

"The video is for our protection, as well as yours," the nurse explained cryptically. He could feel her breath on his hard organ as she spoke. The nurse's assistant stayed behind after putting the camera in place, staring directly at his naked cock and dangling balls, seemingly fascinated by the nurse's manipulations.

"You don't mind if I stay and watch?" the nurse's assistant asked without looking at him. "I'm studying to be a nurse here someday, and the doctor said it's okay if I observe the procedures, as long as the patients don't mind."

"It's okay with me if it's okay with the doctor," he agreed. He had no problem allowing the attractive young blonde woman, wearing the red and white striped short dress that gave her job its old title--'candy-striper'--permission to stay and observe.

He couldn't remember seeing any traditionally dressed nurse's assistants for such a long time ... they all wore standard scrubs lately. Were the dresses always that short and the tops so low-cut? Were the white stay-up stockings with little pink bows part of the uniform too? And he was pretty sure that black patent-leather Mary-Janes were standard, but not with three inch heels.

He nearly came again as he contemplated the alluringly dressed girl. The nurse tugged his balls hard this time. She looked up at the nurse's assistant as the man grunted in surprise and pain, but didn't stop her rhythmic hand motions. "You'll notice I made the interrupting stimulus more painful to the patient this time," she patiently explained to the attentive trainee.

"As the pleasurable manual stimulation continues the force of the negative stimulus needs to increase proportionately, to keep the patient from ejaculating prematurely. Your appearance and presence also adds an erotic fantasy element to the examination," she explained matter-of-factly, "so I pulled even a little harder than I normally might in order to compensate."

"I'll never learn to do this as well as you, Nurse Kelly."

"Sure you will, dear. It takes experience and attention to detail. The first few times I did this I ended up covered in semen, and we had to start the treatment all over again after giving the patients time to recover their energy. That's why I started wearing the latex uniform. Easier clean up."

"How can you tell when he's going to ejaculate?" the nurse's assistant asked eagerly.

The nurse kept staring at the patient's cock and balls as she answered, but it was obvious by the change in tone that she was speaking to the patient, "I'm sure you won't mind if we allow a little 'hands-on' training for this young lady, would you sir?"

"Uuuhhh," was all he could muster.

"Good," the nurse accepted his grunt as permission and continued. "Over in the top drawer you'll find gloves and lubricant. Put gloves on, and on your right hand..." She stopped and gave the man another hard tug. "You are right handed, aren't you Jessica? Good. Then put a generous amount of lubricant on your right hand and come back over here behind him."

The girl complied with the nurse's instructions, and in a moment she came back smiling with her hands in sheer latex gloves, her right index finger shiny with lubricant.

The nurse smiled for a moment than got a stern look. "I said 'hand, ' not 'finger.' You're going to have to listen better than that if you hope to learn anything. Now go do what I said."

The girl pouted and returned to the drawer, this time lubricating her whole hand up to the wrist in generous amounts of clear, drippy goop.

The nurse had to give the patient's balls another sharp pop when he saw the nurse's assistant again. Nurse Kelly was starting to lose her patience with her patient. Without as much as a word, the nurse scooted her wheeled stool over to the examination table and dragged her patient with her by his dangly bits. He struggled to keep up, his ankles caught in his pants.

"Slip those off," she instructed him when he was positioned facing the exam table. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of the pants. Except for his dress socks, he was naked from the waist down. "Good, now bend over and puts your hands on the exam table." He complied. This left him in an all-fours position so that his manhood and balls would have hung below him, if the nurse ever relinquished her hold. "Feet wider apart. Good."

Now she looked over at the nurse's assistant. "Make a point with your hand, fingers close together, thumb in the middle." The nurse really hoped the nurse's assistant would understand the instruction, since she wanted to keep complete control of the patient without having to demonstrate.

Luckily, the young woman got it right the first time. "Very good!" the nurse praised her a little bit much, but only because her expectations were set low by the first mistake with the lubricant. "Now, put your hand inside."

"Inside the patient?" Maybe the nurse's expectations weren't too low.

"No, bubble brain ... inside your nose," Nurse Kelly answered sarcastically. The young woman started to pout; she looked like she might cry. "Yes, I'm sorry," the experienced older woman apologized. "Inside the patient. Push your hand up into his anus, just up to the wrist." The man opened his mouth to object but the nurse quickly shot him a nasty glare. He decided not to mess with the determined woman who had a firm grip on his balls.

The nurse's assistant approached and pressed her fingers against his tight opening. She was being tentative and not making any headway. "Won't this hurt him?" she asked meekly.

"Hurt? Of course it will. Your hand may be small but it's probably the biggest thing he's ever had in his rectum. But he agreed to this and you said you wanted to learn, so push your hand inside him so we can continue."

"Okay. Here goes," the nurse's assistant giggled, then leaned into the task and put some strength behind it. Slowly at first the quickly widening point of her fingers stretched him out. The nurse could feel his erection flagging as the burning anal pain distracted him from the manipulations. Then all of a sudden, with an aching groan from her patient, the young woman's hand was up and inside.

The nurse's assistant giggled again. She enjoyed the feeling of having a big, strong man bent over to accept her fist in his ass.

"Great. Now just keep your hand in there and concentrate on how his body feels as I manipulate his penis and testicles."

"Okay."

The nurse stroked the patient's cock back to full hardness with a few expert motions. He was starting to enjoy the feeling of his ass being violated, too. She was experienced enough to know the signs. She made a mental note to let the doctor know.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.