My Intervention on Mom - Cover

My Intervention on Mom

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 5

"Please Kevin", Tina begged. But it was outwardly obvious that Kevin's mind was made up.

Tina saw this as well and sighed quietly as she set her six pizza boxes on the floor in front of her. Tina's lower eyelids formed puddles as Kevin approached and she raised her arms straight up.

When Kevin took hold of the bottom edge of her polo shirt, Tina's eyes clenched tightly shut. This made actual tears squeeze out as Kevin lifted the shirt up past her elbows and off. There was no bra present. The wrinkled and erect shape of the most sensitive part of her bare chest defied her protests.

More people filed into the entrance way from the family room, the kitchen, and elsewhere to see what the commotion was about. Amongst them was Chloe who was absentmindedly rubbing the undersides of her upturned breasts.

By now, Tina had conceded. She lowered her arms and let all who wanted to look, get their best view. Although, Tina did look down on her pale but sharply shaped nipples as if she wished they were covered.

Kevin then reached out for the button on Tina's khaki slacks.

"Please Kevin, not those too. No one else is bottomless".

"Yes there is", I heard Susan's voice from behind me. I somehow knew what was about to happen, but my hands were full. Even though I let my pen and pad fall, I felt Susan's thumbs hook into my waistband before that. My shorts crumpled on top of my feet a millisecond after the pen and pad hit the floor.

My mind tried to determine the least embarrassing strategy quickly enough. My choices were cupping my hands over my pussy and my ass or make an attempt to retrieve the shorts. I chose the shorts.

The problem was that Susan's thought process was a step ahead of me. I realized this when she gave me a playful push on my derriere. The push included an insertion of her middle finger into the folds of my pussy.

My instinctual reaction was to step forward to retrieve my dignity. Bad move. I turned to address my friend/intruder. Not only had I stepped out of my shorts, but they were not in sight. Not anywhere.

Susan reached forward and guided my bare shoulders to turn back facing Kevin and Tina.

As she held me firmly by the shoulders, Susan pushed her knee between mine from behind. This forced my legs apart.

"Is this bottomless enough for you?", Susan asked sarcastically.

I was mortified. My biggest secret was exposed. It was one thing to go topless in front of others. But now my pussy was on display. I know, half the population of the planet have the same plumbing. So what's the big deal?

Well, in my case, my pussy is very much exaggerated on the outside. I don't look at other girl's private parts on purpose in locker rooms, but I've never seen a bigger or more pouty pair of lips than mine. And I'll admit, they're the softest pieces of flesh on me.

And they are so tender to the touch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.