Life in the Neighborhood - Cover

Life in the Neighborhood

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 12: Greg's New Job

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Greg's New Job - Greg was a confirmed bachelor living alone until his life got turned inside out much to his delight. Follow his path through the mysteries of life. CAUTION This story includes cheerleaders.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

About mid January Tracy announced to me that she could not continue coaching the cheerleaders and was taking maternity leave. It was time for me to take over for her. It was a good idea she had, earlier, for me to phase in my involvement with the squad so my taking over would be smoother. By that time I knew every one of the girls by name and their capabilities. I did not plan any changes in organization so all the girls knew exactly where they stood.

The flirting and mischief by the cheerleaders ramped up with Tracy not being there. Cathy was their only obstacle and she could not see everything that went on. Even when she was aware of it she would turn a blind eye on their fun. She was so in love with me that she let them, and me, indulge in a little bit of fooling around. Cathy was very secure in her hold on me and jealousy was not in her nature. I must admit, some of the naughtiness was rather enjoyable. The majority of the squad consisted of the best looking goddesses of sensuality in the whole school. I continually reassured Cathy that I was only interested in spending the rest of my life with her. As long as the line was not crossed, some fun was tolerated. She, however, did not let an opportunity to add her part, whenever she could, pass by.

It was kind of comical at times, like when I would get close enough; I would get caressed or kissed as the girls thought they could get away with it. A little peck on the cheek satisfied them and didn't bother me one bit. When I would be positioning them for a routine and had my hand on their thigh up high they would pull my hand higher until it was pressed against the crotch of their shorts and hold it there moving it back and forth.

There also were frequent complaints of leg cramps which I had to massage out. They insisted that the massage continue upward, to the inside of their shorts, until, in some instances, I could tell they had enough when they would have a mild orgasm. It was not uncommon at all for me to have moist fingers for the rest of the session.

You might get the impression that practice sessions were one big orgy, but, that was not the case at all. Those girls worked very hard perfecting their routines. Seeing such dedication is a reward in itself. All their hard work really showed at the games when they would perform. After all, that dedication is what made them state champs.

Over the time I worked with the squad we grew very close. I cared a lot for the welfare of the girls and considered them just like daughters to me. They felt the same way and would confide in me their hopes, desires and their problems. Quite often they would ask my advice on a variety of subjects like boys, clothes, boys, movies, boys, music and boys. Teenage infatuations can be a very troubling subject and something they didn't feel comfortable talking with their parents or teachers about. I, on the other hand, was more of a friend to them rather than an authority figure. I tried my best to foster that relationship because I looked at all of them as close friends too.

This relationship was the catalyst that precipitated a situation one day when I was not expecting it. Cathy mentioned to me that Sally Wilson wanted to come to our house to talk with me. Sally had told Cathy that it was a very personal matter and she was too embarrassed to ask me. I told Cathy to have her come over after practice and she could have supper with us and discuss what she had on her mind.

After practice was over Sally rode with Cathy to our house. When I arrived, a little later, the two of them were in Cathy's room listening to the latest heart throb singer's music CD. I announced my presence and they came out to meet me. I gave Cathy a kiss of greeting and Sally shyly asked "Could I have one of those please?" I kissed her and she immediately started to cry. That girl was a bundle of pent up emotions ready to explode at any second. I comforted her and she calmed down.

I asked her "Sally, do you want to talk about what is troubling you?"

"Not now Greg, maybe after supper. OK?"

"No problem Sally, I'll be here. How would you like to help with supper?"

She, still sobbing, nodded her head and we all trooped out to the kitchen. I had planned on making spaghetti for supper so I set the girls to work boiling the noodles and browning the Italian sausage. I fixed up the garlic bread and put it into the toaster oven ready to toast. I set the table for three and broke out the cokes and glasses. I dumped a jar of mushroom flavored spaghetti sauce into the pan with the sausage and had Cathy set it to simmer while we waited for the noodles to finish. Once they were done and drained Sally dumped them into the frying pan while Cathy stirred them into the sauce. I slipped in to add my secret ingredient (sugar, but don't tell anybody since it's a secret ingredient.) We let that simmer on the stove for about 30 minutes till it was ready. I had turned the toaster oven on so the garlic toast would be ready. Cathy whipped together a salad and then everything was ready. As we ate Sally remarked "Don't tell my mom, but your spaghetti is way better than hers."

I replied "I won't spill the beans, which brings up another subject. Sally I want you to know that you can tell or ask us anything and it will stay between us. Nobody outside the three of us will hear a word about anything we discuss. That's a promise." Cathy was obviously nodding her head in agreement all the time. Sally seemed to relax some after I said that. The rest of the meal was eaten in virtual silence interrupted with an occasional "Hmmmm," and I'm not sure but I think I heard a softly whispered "Yummy." I broke out six mini chocolate éclairs.that I had thawed, and we topped the meal off just right.

We cleared the kitchen and adjourned to the living room. I directed Sally to the couch and Cathy and I sat on either side of her. Sally turned to me and asked I she could have a hug. I hugged her to me and stroked her hair to make her understand that she was loved. As we broke the embrace Cathy and I sat with an arm apiece around Sally's shoulders as she took a deep breath and let it out with an audible whoosh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.