The Arrangement  - Cover

The Arrangement

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 8

I looked down past Jillian's bare A cup chest to her brief pair of boy shorts. I felt her glance at my eyes to follow my line of sight. She looked down at her shorts. She had a prominent camel toe where her pussy should be. There was no way that there were any panties under there.

Jillian is a smart person. It didn't take her long to figure out what I meant.

I drew my gaze back up to her face. She saw me do this out of the corner of her eye. She tilted her head back up to meet my stare. There was about a thirty second pause while Jillian stared back at me with a look of indecision.

Finally, she spoke, "Are you serious?', she implored.

"Yes, I am. Go ahead and make yourself a memory that will last the rest of your life. Your family is here to watch your back. I'm not foolish. I know this is what you want. I dare you to look me in the eye and tell me otherwise".

She did look me in the eye. But, it was with that same look of indecision as before.

So I threw my final pitch.

"When do you think you'll have another safe opportunity to go nude in public? I mean an opportunity where you'll have a really great time and not have anything bad happen to you. I'll tell you what. I'll turn my back so you can have access to the front pocket of my back pack. I think that there is still room there with your top. It's your choice. You decide".

I turned around. There was about a twenty second pause before I heard the zipper on the back pack open. Then there were a few tugs on my shoulder straps as Jillian squeezed her shorts into the pocket. Then the zipper sound of the pocket closing.

None of the women could see my grin as I thought to myself, 'Good girl'.

"Let's go claim a spot to watch the concert from before all the good ones are gone", I said as I turned around to the three of them.

What I saw next got my attention. Sandra and Jillian were picking up the cooler again. When they were standing upright, I noticed something was missing. It was Jillian's pubic hair.

I knew that I wanted that gone, but I'd only made a few hinting comments days ago about it and they were only to Brenda. She didn't respond to the comments I'd made until now.

Brenda put her lips next my ear and in a hushed voice said, "We had a pussy shaving party yesterday while you were at work. Tina was there too. Each one of the four of us took a turn at shaving another girl completely clean".

She must not have hushed her voice well enough, because Sandra complained by moaning, "Mom!!!!?".

Brenda looked at her oldest daughter and smoothly said, "Relax honey, he was going to find out sooner or later anyway. Probably sooner".

As she said that, my wife cupped my package through the front of my shorts and gave it a gentle squeeze.

That didn't help me to concentrate on behaving myself.

I took another look at my now nude youngest step-daughter. In order to hold up her half of the weight of the cooler, her posture forced her hips forward as much as possible. This meant that her bare pussy was no longer hidden between her legs. It was mostly visible.

That didn't help me either.

So, I said, "Come on". I started walking towards the stage again. I had hoped that I had made the decision to move on, quickly enough before I started thinking impure thoughts. But, I wasn't fast enough.

I could see one open space of grass reasonably close to the stage. So, I made that our goal.

Just before we were going to veer off of the main path to go to that spot, we had to make room for two oncoming women to pass by. They were probably in their early twenties and definitely were identical twins.

They both had very long and very straight jet black hair. One had her hair parted down the middle of the top of her head. The other had her hair parted on one side so that she had a swoop of bangs covering one eye.

The twin with the middle part was wearing a scarlet red tiny bikini top. The only thing covering her crotch was her thatch of jet black pubic hair. It wasn't at all curly. It hung down perfectly straight like the hair on her head.

Her sister with the side part in her hair, was wearing the other piece of the of the same scarlet red bikini. It was equally tiny. There was no chance that there was any fur under there. She was topless, but she had her long tresses pulled forward on the front of her shoulders. They reached down past her breasts by at least four inches.

Maybe it was an attempt to hide her breasts, but it wasn't working well. Each time that she took a stride, one or the other of her gum drop shaped nipples peeked out between the strands.

As they walked, they were both concentrating on texting on their cell phones. This distraction gave me a good chance to drink in these visions.

'Damn', I thought, 'I'm getting no help here at all'.

In another moment, we were at our spot. I slid my back pack off and set it on the ground. I unzipped the main pocket to remove the tarp and blanket.

At that moment, the girls let the heavy cooler down roughly. It produced a crunching sound from the loose ice cubes inside.

Jillian said excitedly, "Did you see them!!?".

As I unfolded the tarp, I answered," If you mean the twins, yeah, kinda".

"Those were the lead singers for 'Knude'. I can't believe I brushed naked shoulders with them", Jillian said enthusiastically.

"See, I told you that you'd make some memories today", I replied.

As soon as we set up our little area, I heard a squeal from a female nearby. It was Tina. Kevin was busy stuffing her spaghetti strap top into the bag that they brought. He pulled out a bottle of sun screen.

By the time he finished lathering her up, she had a very content look on her face. Then he removed his tank top and Tina lathered him. When Kevin started to make playful tugs on Tina's shorts, she hung onto them for dear life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.