Death by Money - Cover

Death by Money

Copyright© 2012 by Heatheranne

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kris Allen is rich, beautiful, eighteen and a recent high school graduate. So, party hearty until college starts? No, she decides to investigate the death of her mother, a case more than a decade old.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Mystery   Masturbation   Petting   Big Breasts  

For a billionaire computer genius and Internet entrepreneur, Joseph Allen had one very messy, paper filled desk. He could work a computer like a virtuoso worked his instrument, but when it came to reading data he liked to view it on the printed page. He was something of a packrat too. That was why his home office was stuffed with an assortment of mismatched filing cabinets, filled with reports, memos and papers, both public and private.

This morning, he had been studying a business proposal for three straight hours when he decided to take a break. Joseph tossed the hundred page proposal onto his desk, creating a small avalanche of paper on a stack two feet away. "Oh shit," he muttered as he lurched forward to stabilize the flow of printed matter.

When he had things settled down, Joseph stretched, sat back in his chair and checked his watch. A grin crossed his face. It was time to have some fun. He relocated some reports to uncover his keyboard and mouse. It took only seconds for him to bring up the view he wanted on his large, high definition monitor. The display was divided into quadrants. Each quadrant showed the view from a different security camera. The four views were of the same room, just from different angles.

The roughly square room was devoted to exercise. Along one wall were strength building machines, marvels of weights and cables and pulleys. The area next to an adjacent wall was devoted to aerobic machines: treadmill, stair-stepper and a stationary bike. A third wall held a punching bag and a speed bag. The floor in the center of the room was open and cushioned with sport mats.

There were two people in the room. One was Tom Lee, a martial arts expert who was best known for his work with various Hollywood stars in action films. He was also a fight choreographer and he sometimes appeared in films. He was a handsome man with a slight Asian cast to his features and thick black hair. His shirtless body looked to be not quite six feet tall, and chiseled from long hours of exercise. But there was something else unique about Tom Lee, something that was covered by his loose fitting gym pants. Tom Lee was reputed to be one hung stud. He had been implicated in at least one high profile Hollywood divorce, and it was said that his demand for personal training sessions among the bored wives of studio executives was through the roof.

But as great an example of the human form as Lee exemplified, the other person in the room was the eye catcher. Her name was Kris and she was stunningly beautiful. She stood as tall as Lee. Her hair was flame red and fell in a ponytail to the middle of her back. Kris had emerald green eyes, and even without makeup and with a sheen of sweat, her face put most of Lee's Hollywood wives and starlet girlfriends in the shade. Kris had the long, sleek muscles of a female athlete. She was wearing black gym pants that rode low on her hips, and a bright yellow workout bra top that compressed, but couldn't hide her generous breasts.

"Mmm ... nice outfit, girl," Joseph said. He reached down to his crotch and gave his cock a couple of squeezes.

Kris was throwing a series of kicks and punches at the punching bag as Lee looked on. When she stopped, he moved in and repositioned her right elbow and right foot. Then he gestured for her to continue. Kris went through the series once more as Lee went to a bench and picked up a pair of bright orange, teardrop shaped mitts, the palms of which were wide and thickly padded. He walked to the center of the room, slapped the mitts together and assumed a fighting stance. Kris approached him, legs spread and hands at the ready. Lee made a come ahead gesture and Kris once more went through a series of punches and kicks, only this time she hit Lee's mitts as he moved them high and low and side to side.

There was no audio feed from the room, so Joseph couldn't hear the impacts as Kris pounded at the mitts, but there was no mistaking the fact that her hits were growing in intensity. Lee's hands were jerking backwards as he absorbed the increasingly more frequent and powerful blows. Pretty soon, Lee was on the defensive. He was no longer presenting the training mitts as targets, now he was moving to block the strikes and kicks that Kris was bringing from every angle.

Lee had to give ground so as to keep up with Kris. He stayed in a fighting stance with his knees bent, left foot forward and his weight balanced. He moved in a series of short hops where his toes never really left the floor. The mats covering the floor interlocked but they were worn and not as smoothly joined as they once had been. Lee's foot caught in a seam just as Kris threw a flurry of punches. Lee became unbalanced. He turned, tucked his body in and rolled. Anyone who had ever seen Lee in a movie would expect the man to gracefully pop back up onto his feet. And that probably would have happened here, except that one of the mitts on his hand caused his wrist to twist awkwardly when it hit the mat. Lee continued into a second roll on the floor, trying to buy himself time and room to recover gracefully. But Kris didn't give him the chance. She leapt on top of the man and they turned over and over on the floor in a wrestling match.

Lee wound up lying on his back as Kris pinned him down. She straddled his torso on her knees. She had his wrists gripped in her hands. He was struggling, more for show than any effect and they were both laughing. As their laughter eased, the two gazed into one another's eyes. Lee's hands went to her waist and he pulled her down. Kris hesitated for a second but then she kissed him, long and hard.

"Mmmm ... very nice," Joseph muttered to himself. He reached beneath his desk and toggled a switch. A soft click sounded from across the room as the door locked. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. It was as hard as any man's cock ever got. Unfortunately, a generous measurement would put it at one and a half inches in length and half inch across. His pinky was almost that big. Joseph began to masturbate with his thumb and forefinger; his eyes flicked from one camera view to another as he sought out the best angle to see Lee and Kris' hungry tongues and lips.

The couple kissed eagerly. Their tongues stabbed into one another's wide open mouths. Kris lay on top of Lee, her fingers wrapped in his long black hair. Lee's hands were all over Kris, unfortunately for him though, the big orange mitts prevented him from copping a feel. He must have said something to Kris about it because she suddenly sat upright, laughing. She grabbed at his left arm and pulled off its interfering mitt and then she did the other one. As she tossed the padded practice wear into a corner, Lee's hands went to her magnificent tits. He kneaded at the twin globes of her breasts as they resumed their hot, hungry kisses.

They began to dry-fuck as their pelvises bucked and rubbed together. Lee's hands tugged at Kris' workout top. The material was necessarily tight and she had to help. In a few seconds, the top was tossed aside and Kris' awesome breasts were in view. They were D-cups with no hint of sag on her youthful body. Her nipples were hard and distended with lust, and her creamy skin was flush with the rosy glow of heavy exercise and sexual excitement.

Lee took one of her tits into his mouth. He laved his tongue over and around her aroused nipple as she held his head there, her hands twisted in his long hair. He worked at one taut nipple and then the other. Kris' head lolled from side to side, biting her lower lip in pleasure. She let him have his way with her superb tits for two long minutes and then she acted. She stood and straddled Lee's prone body while she did a strip tease with her pants. She ever so slowly pulled at the drawstring at her waist while her hips gyrated and thrust to an inner rhythm. She let the string flow through her fingers until she was holding them by the knots at the tips. With a flourish, her fingers opened and the loose fitting pants fell to the floor revealing a pair of white, low riding boy shorts.

Joseph was really regretting that he couldn't hear what was going on. Lee had locked his hands behind his head, and he was obviously remarking on the practical nature of Kris' undies. She made a face at him and dropped her shorts to her feet. Flicking one foot up, she tossed the shorts into the air, caught them, stretched the elastic waistband over her thumb and shot the underwear at Lee's face. Showing his remarkable reflexes, Lee caught the shorts. He gave Kris a lascivious smile and then he took a deep sniff of the shorts and even licked at the crotch. Then he tossed them aside and smiled daringly at Kris.

Joseph marveled at Kris' nude form. Her hair, her tits, her flat abs, her dimpled ass and long shapely legs seemed perfect to him. Her pussy was nude except for a trimmed triangle of red hair that sort of pointed out the way to her slit of a pussy. He watched as Kris attacked Lee's pants. She unbuckled the built-in belt, grabbed the waistband and jerked. She skinned off his pants, and the slipper like shoes he had been wearing. All that was left was a skin tight pair of black latex shorts with a silver pouch to hold his goodies. And that pouch looked full to bursting. She went to her knees beside Lee and put her hand to the pouch and her lips to his. Her kisses became lighter and less urgent. Her hand on Lee's manhood moved slowly. Joseph stroked himself with the tip of one finger and murmured, "You brought him to a boil and now you're going to make him simmer for a while? I'm not sure he's the kind of man who likes that."

Indeed, Lee's hips bucked and twisted as he tried to urge her on. Whenever he moved a hand, she would slap it away. Finally, he'd had enough. He snatched Kris' wrist and shoved, using the leverage of her locked elbow she toppled sideways as Lee swung his legs over her torso. Now she was pinned beneath him. He grinned down at her with an I-am-man-and-I'm-in-charge countenance. For a second, Kris' face hardened, something dark and menacing happened behind her eyes and then it was gone. She gave Lee a sultry smile.

Lee stretched and Joseph got a good view of the martial arts instructor's cock as the man skinned off his tight underwear. This Hollywood legend turned out to be no Hollywood myth. Lee's cock had to be at least eight inches and a thick eight inches at that. "Damn, why couldn't have I inherited one of those?" Joseph sighed. Then he smiled ruefully, he had to admit that he would probably just be the same old schlub, masturbating an eight inch cock instead of the tiny wiener he stroked in reality.

Lee grazed his left forefinger along his cock's cum-tube and a teaspoon of clear pre-cum fell like syrup onto the fingers of his right fingers. He smeared the cream around his cock-head and up Kris' puffy pussy lips. He spent a minute massaging her clit with his thumb, but it was clear from the way she swirled and thrust her hips that Kris didn't need any foreplay. Her legs opened wide in invitation.

Lee maneuvered his dusky-red cock-head between Kris' vaginal lips. In one slow but steady push, he fully planted his masterful cock deep into her willing pussy. Lee placed his hands on either side of Kris' shoulders and locked his elbows. He began to swing his hips, ravaging her pussy with long, hard strokes. For a minute, Kris let him set the pace, but then she wrapped her legs around his waist and began to meet his thrusts.

"Damn, I really need to mic that room," Joe said to himself. He could just imagine the slap, slap, slap of those two magnificent bodies as they slammed against one another. Kris' mouth was open, her head rolling from side to side. No doubt there were some delicious moans and groans escaping from her.

Joseph's fingers flew up and down his diminutive penis. He was certain that that their frantic coupling couldn't last very long. Sure enough, Lee's face screwed up and his back arched. His strokes became involuntary shudders. Lee was coming and so was Joseph. A couple of watery streams of semen flowed from his cock-slit and ran down his fingers. He took his eyes from the screen long enough to pull tissues from a nearby box and wipe away the weak evidence of his orgasm. When he had disposed of the tissues, Joseph turned his attention back to the screen. He was prepared to close his voyeuristic window and return to work, but he was surprised to see Lee still humping away. Had he not cum, or was he the sexual superman of his reputation? His cock was still thoroughly hard; there was evidence of that from one of the camera angles. Even though his own passions were quenched for the moment, Joseph continued to watch. He couldn't tear his eyes away. Kris seemed to be going through orgasm after orgasm. In between spasms, he could read her lips. It wasn't hard to pick out the words, "fuck me" and "harder, harder." She clung to the corded muscles of Lee's shoulders, and her hips continued to slam into his at a frantic pace. No doubt her clit was getting banged with every thrust.

Within a few minutes, Lee shuddered through three more orgasms without, so it seemed to Joseph, any refractory period. Then Kris released him from the grasp of her legs and arms and pussy. Lee's right arm collapsed, he fell onto his side and rolled onto his back. His body was covered in sweat and he flung his arm over his eyes. His cock shriveled as if someone had tossed a bucket of cold water on it.

In contrast, Kris sprang to her feet as if she had just taken a refreshing nap. She walked around the room, picking up her clothing. She took her panties and used them to wipe between her legs. She dressed in pants and top. When she came to Lee's shirt, she shuffled her foot under it and tossed it over his diminished manhood. Taking her shoes and soiled panties in hand, she said something to Lee and walked out the door. Lee stirred and picked up his shirt like someone in a daze.

Joseph diminished the window that showed the workout room. He leaned back in his chair and said, "Well, that ... that was something."

An hour later, Joseph was still at work when someone tapped at his office door and rattled the knob. Joseph hit the button for the lock and the door opened. Kris walked in. She'd had a shower. Her mane of red hair flowed freely halfway down her back. She was wearing a pink, knit polo top that bulged nicely from the press of her generous tits and a pair of khaki cargo shorts. A pair of stitched deck shoes completed her casual look.

She crossed the room, wrapped her arms around Joseph's neck and kissed the bald spot on the crown of his head. "Hi, Dad," she said.

Joseph patted arm and said, "Hello there, birthday girl, I see you're up at the crack of noon."

Kris briefly tightened her hug as if to strangle her father. "I'll have you know that I've been up for hours. I had a light breakfast and then I worked out with Tom Lee."

And what a workout it was, thought Joseph as Kris unwound her arms, stuck her hands in her pockets and walked to the overstuffed chair that he kept for reading and the occasional guest. For the millionth time he was reminded of his late wife, Allyson, in Kris' features. Kris was taller and had a larger frame, but she had her mother's green eyes, oval face and button nose. Perhaps her lips could be tad more full, but that was begging for perfection. No one would ever fault the way she filled out her top and shorts. His mind drifted back to when he'd met Allyson.


Joseph rushed through the door of Greene Cafeteria on the campus of Western State University. By his watch, he had only two minutes before they stopped serving lunch. He hurried past tables of students who were finishing their meals or simply hanging out until their next class. He noted one table that had at least a dozen coeds seemingly all chattering away at once.

Joseph went through the lunch line gathering up plates of meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans and a salad that consisted of a glop of cottage cheese atop a pear slice and a lettuce leaf. For dessert he picked up a bowl with two chocolate-chip cookies. At the end of the line, he got a box of milk and swiped his student ID through a card reader. The cashier and ID checker lady gave him a bored nod as she always did.

The huge cafeteria was mostly empty. Joseph bypassed several tables until he was assured of privacy by separation. He put down his tray and sat his book bag on the other side of the table. Using the bag as a prop, he opened one of his textbooks and began to read as he ate. He had taken only a few bites when he noticed that someone had stopped beside his table. He looked up to see a very pretty blonde. She had a half questioning, half expectant smile and said, "Mind if I sit here?"

He pointedly looked at the sea of empty tables that surrounded them before he shrugged and said, "No, I don't mind."

She took a seat diagonally across from him. "I'm Allyson," she said as put down her tray.

"Joseph," said Joseph absentmindedly. He could only wonder why this good looking – no, beautiful female had chosen to sit with him. Then the gears meshed in his mind and he glanced over his shoulder. Sure enough, at the girl filled table that he'd noted on his way in, a half-dozen pairs of eyes suddenly cut away from his. He had a pretty good idea of what was going on here.

"So you're pledging Theta Theta?" he asked.

Allyson's fork, which held a tidy portion of cottage cheese, paused midway in its journey to her lips. Her lunch consisted of two of the so called salads, some of the dessert cookies and a bottle of water. It looked as if she was in no danger of packing on the college pounds that so many students collected.

"Uh ... yes, yes I am," she said. "How did you know?"

Joseph shrugged. He didn't have an eidetic memory, but it was pretty darn close. He had replayed his walk into the cafeteria in his mind. He remembered that several of the girls at the table in question were wearing Theta Theta sweaters or sweatshirts. Plus, he had seen Allyson listening attentively to an upperclassman. "I just noticed you sitting with that bunch back there," he said, nodding sideways.

He took a bite of meatloaf and mulled over what he'd heard about the girls of Theta Theta. Mostly they were known as a social sorority, with an emphasis on the social – that is, lots of wild parties. One popular story on campus concerned the Greek letter theta itself. It looks like an upright oval with a horizontal bar in the middle. Therefore, a girl wearing two good sized thetas on her chest had her boobs highlighted. Supposedly, only girls who could pack the thetas full, so to speak, were considered for membership. Then Joseph remembered something else the Theta Thetas were known for, especially this early in the school year.

"So I guess you want to ask me to the nerd ball," he said. That was a dance, or maybe it was simply a party, where Theta Theta pledges had to bring an unsuspecting nerd for a date.

The expressions that washed across Allyson's face went from surprise to exasperation to confusion. "No! I ... well ... I ... maybe" she stammered, "you seem to know a lot for a freshman," she finally spit out.

"I suppose there are lots of freshmen who don't know about the nerd ball, but I'm a senior," Joseph said.

Allyson looked accusingly at the table full of her maybe sisters-to-be. "Well, they said you were a freshman, and you certainly don't look old enough to be a senior."

Joseph swallowed a gulp of milk and said, "I just turned eighteen, but I've been here a couple of years. I've got enough credit-hours to be a senior."

"Oh, I see," said Allyson. She used the tip of her fork to square up another morsel of cottage cheese on her plate. "So that's a no on the party?"

Joseph said, "Aren't you supposed to ask some poor, and very unsuspecting dweeb?"

She nodded toward the table of girls. "What they don't know won't hurt me. Besides, you can just play along. At the worst, you can have a couple of beers and leave."

Joseph hesitated. He figured the worst might actually be a lot of smirks and giggles at his expense.

"Look, I'll admit that I've waited until the last minute to find a date." She opened her green eyes wide, tilted her head and said with a pout, "Please, Obi-Wan, you're my only hope."

Joseph couldn't help but chuckle. "You think the way to a nerd's heart is a simple "Star Wars" reference?"

"Hey," said Allison, "I'm a big fan of Princess Leia; she's a kick-ass woman. She'd probably draw a blaster at this point and tell you be there or be dead."

"Okay, okay I surrender," Joseph said with a chuckle. "Where and when?"

"Cool, be at the Theta Theta house at eight-thirty tonight," Allyson said. "Casual dress, no need to wear a suit."

"Tonight? Wow, you really did wait until the last minute," said Joseph.

She gave him an apologetic smile.

God, she's cute, Joseph thought. "Okay, I'll be there."

Allyson reached across the table and stroked the back of his hand with her finger tips. "Thank you, I know it's short notice."

"No problem," Joseph murmured as a tingle ran up his arm and his cock twitched on its way to full arousal. He fully expected Allyson, mission accomplished, to jump up and leave. To his surprise, she seemed content to sit back and nibble on a cookie.

"So ... uh ... you really like the "Star Wars" movies?" he asked.

"Uhmm humph," Allyson said around a bite of cookie.


The springs on Joseph's old Volvo groaned as he pulled into the parking lot of the Theta Theta house. The sorority's three story home sat on a half-acre lot off campus. Pine trees on either side of the lot shielded the house from its neighbors. Joseph smiled to himself and wondered if the neighbors or the Theta's had been the ones to plant the trees.

He was wearing a light blue oxford shirt, pressed khaki pants and black wingtips. He left his windbreaker in the car; the fall air was crisp but not really cool. It was exactly eight-thirty by his digital watch. He hoped that Allyson wasn't one of those people who treated social appointments as if the agreed upon time was just a vague suggestion.

As he approached the house, Joseph could see several people gathered on the wide front porch. On one side were two couples smoking and sharing a laugh. On the other side were two girls seated on a piece of wooden outdoor furniture. Joseph was glad to see that one of the women was Allyson. She smiled and said hello as he approached.

The other girl stood and looked Joseph over from head to foot. "Hi, I'm Sonya, Welcome to Theta Theta house," she said. She turned to Allyson. "Pledge, I'll leave you two alone." As she walked past Joseph and went inside she said brightly, "Have fun."

"Uh, nice to meet you too," Joseph said to her back. And a nice backside it was too, Sonya was a brunette with a nice figure and a nice walk.

Allyson patted the cushion next to her in an invitation to sit. "She seems nice," Joseph said as he settled next her.

"Mmm," said Allyson, "she's in charge of the pledges, and she doesn't cut us much slack." She shivered and rubbed briskly at the goose pimples on her arm.

Joseph didn't doubt that Allyson was feeling the night air. She was wearing a black, silky, sleeveless top with spaghetti straps. Around her neck were a half-dozen gold chains of varying lengths and styles which served to accent the nice amount of cleavage she was baring. Her jeans were white denim and skintight. In other words, he thought she looked beautiful and sexy.

"You look cold, why don't we go in?" he said.

"Yeah," she said as she stood. "Listen, I guess you're not supposed to know this, although I don't know how any of you guys couldn't be in on the joke. Anyway, we're to stay within arm's length of one another all night." She shrugged her shoulders. "It's no big deal."

"A very nice deal for us guys," he said with a grin.

Allyson laughed and stood. "Let's get something to drink."

Joseph followed her into Theta Theta house. Just inside the front door, straight ahead and slightly to the left, was a staircase leading upstairs. Next to that, a hallway led to the back of the house, and to the right was a closed door marked "Office." Plastic stanchions and a decorative plastic chain blocked off travel in those directions. A pair of double-doors opened immediately to the left; that's where the party was. They stepped into the house's living room. Beyond that and to the rear of the house was the dining room.

There were some shabby looking chairs and a sofa that had been pushed against the walls to make way for a dance floor in the living room. In the corner, a compact but decent stereo system was pumping out a techno beat. Joseph thought the rooms were decidedly plain and unfeminine for a sorority. But then he noticed the empty picture hooks on the walls and he realized that the furniture wasn't shabby, just covered – probably to protect it from stains. "I bet this place looks nicer on a regular week day," he said to Allyson.

She nodded and said, "Oh yeah, they get the decorative touches out of harm's way for parties. Let's get something to drink."

She steered Joseph into the dining room. Against one wall was a folding table that held chips and dip and pretzels. At the end of the table were stacks of the ubiquitous red plastic drink cups. Beyond that, on the floor, was a full-sized keg of beer on ice. Propped against the keg was a large sign proclaiming that beer drinkers had to be at least twenty-one years of age. Behind the table was an older member of Theta Theta. She seemed to be in charge of the snacks and beer. She took one glance at Joseph and Allyson and suddenly found something that had to be done at the far end of the table.

Allyson quickly filled two of the cups and handed one to Joseph. Just as quickly, she led him back into the living room. "Is her plausible deniability really going to be: 'Underage drinkers? I didn't see anyone underage get beer, '" Joseph asked.

Allyson snorted. "Well, as long as the party stays in the house, there's no reason for anyone to ask."

They joined three other pledges and their dates. They stood in an irregular circle, the girls talked to one another as did the guys. It was all very uncomfortable since the couples had to make sure that they didn't separate. Between the music and the crossing conversations everyone was practically shouting. Joseph smiled at the absurdity of it all, but he didn't mind. Their circle had compressed so that Allyson pressed against him on the right, and a tall, cool blonde named June crowded him on the left. He had a nice hard-on going, although with his dick there was no telltale pants bulge. He wondered if the other guys were sporting stiff dicks. He took a glance at their crotches. One guy named Mason had his hand in his pocket at an awkward angle. Yep, he's covering a stiffie, thought Joseph. He sighed. It must be nice to have a dick large enough to worry about.

After several minutes of chatter, Allyson turned to him and said, "Do you want another beer?"

Joseph's cup was still half full, but he saw that Allyson had finished hers. "I'm good," he said, "but I guess you're ready." They wandered back into the dining room. Sonya and the older Theta Theta member were busily rearranging the snack table. They had filled a number of the red cups with beer and placed them in a triangular pattern at both ends of the table. There were ten cups in each triangle.

When she saw Joseph and Allyson, Sonya said, "Stay here, we're going to play a game." She went into the living room and rounded up the other pledges and their dates. Pretty soon they, plus some of the regular members, were all standing around the snack table. "Okay," she announced, "the game is beer pong. Each pledge and her date will be a team. After an equal number of throws, if a team is down three beers and losing by two, then they lose the game. And, by the way, the pledges have to do all the drinking." That last bit got laughs from the onlookers. "First up is Allyson and Joseph against June and ... uh,"

"Mike," said June's date. From the slur in his voice, it was clear that he'd already done his share of drinking.

Sonya went through some other rules, but the idea was to make the other team drink more than your team. As Joseph took his place behind one set of the beer filled cups, he said to Allyson, "Doesn't it seem incongruous that the loosing team gets to drink the most beer?"

"It would seem that way, but last week I saw a thousand dollars on the line for a game. You can bet those players wanted to stay as sober as possible," said Allyson.

"Ahh ... I suppose so," said Joseph.

Sonya handed him a table tennis ball. "You're up first," she said.

Joseph bounced the ball toward the center cup of the other team. The ball rimmed out of that cup, but landed in another. June frowned at Joseph as she picked the ball from the cup and downed its contents. The game went on. Despite having to drink four of the half-filled cups, Allyson managed to make the winning toss.

Next, the other two pledge teams played, and then the two losing teams played. The losers of that match were June and Mike. Sonya took center stage and congratulated the winners. Then she turned to June and said, "I'm sorry June, but you have to leave the party."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.