The Woes of Loving Wendy - Cover

The Woes of Loving Wendy

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 2

(Author's note: I find that non-fiction is very difficult for me. I spend most of my time searching my memory for accurate facts. After this chapter, I will return to writing fiction.)

I left the Drawing class in 'The Arts' building at a brisk pace. It was 2:45pm. Wendy was going to meet me at my dorm room just before the 3 o'clock game time. I needed to change into shorts and better athletic shoes.

My jeans were off and I was just about to step into my shorts when there was a light rap at the door.

I squinted through the peep hole It was Wendy. It was embarrassing for me as I opened the door and backed away so that she could enter.

She looked at me in my underwear and then at the shorts in my hand. I closed the door.

Wendy leaned into me and gave me a passionate kiss. As our lips parted, she cupped my manhood from the underside through my underwear and lifted it up just enough to take the effects of gravity off of it. "Don't you need an athletic supporter?", she asked in a husky voice with a with a wink of her right eye.

"It appears that I just got one", I replied as I swallowed hard.

She let me go and I finished dressing.

I then went on to describe 'concrete beach' and the clique so that Wendy would know what she was getting involved in. My dorm is long and rectangular in shape. The ground floor is half embedded into the soil and houses common areas and rooms for utilities. Above the ground floor are three stories of dorm rooms and shared student bath rooms. One end of the long rectangle on each floor is for males and the other end is for the gender they most like to watch.

Adjacent to one long side of the dorm is a large wide open lawn except for one feature. 'Concrete beach' is a smooth 36 foot by 36 foot pad that starts from the middle of that long edge of the building and extends into the open lawn area. The surface of it stands 10 inches above grass level.

On my first day of orientation week, I had looked down at 'concrete beach' from my dorm room window and thought, 'What a waste of money'. Peter saw me looking at it and filled me in.

"Because of the angle of the sun during months with nice weather", he began, "The morning dew on the lawn doesn't dry until at least noon time. In the afternoon, the ants and other creepy things come out. The pretty girls from our building have learned to spread their towels on 'concrete beach' and lay there to sunbathe. I have seniority in picking rooms now. What do you think of my choice?"

As I continued to look down from our window, two dark haired beauties appeared. They were both wearing tiny bikinis and had towels draped over one forearm. "I can't think of a better decision", I answered. Then I thought to myself, 'Now it makes sense why the boys choose this lawn to display their athletic skills. They had a very beautiful audience to attract'. I related all of this to Wendy.

Next was a warning to her about the clique. It was easy to tell her about the boys. But, I slowed down after that. There was a high population at the girl's end of my floor that were from the same cluster of towns as the boys. They were part of the clique.

I learned about the girls the hard way. My only mistake was saying, "hi", to some of them while passing in a stairwell or a common area. None of them would make eye contact or acknowledge my existence. They were gorgeous, but at the same time acted like ice queens.

With all of that said, I asked Wendy if she was okay with being amongst them on 'concrete beach'. She looked back at me and her eyes sparkled as she reached the bottom edge tank top and peeled it off of herself.

The tiniest triangles of a bikini top were revealed to me. There was no room for error in keeping this top adjusted for coverage. She threw her tank top on my bed, arched her back as the tiny top strained to stay intact, and said, "Let's go".

I have learned in a very short time that when Wendy's eyes sparkle, something remarkable is about to happen. After opening the door of my closet, I grabbed my best beach towel and handed it to her. Then I opened a dresser drawer and grabbed a balled up pair of white athletic socks to use as 'flags'.

We arrived just in time. The boys were about to pick teams 'school yard style' (alternately picking one and then the other based on a coin flip). Most of the boys were from my dorm, but Peter had warned me that sometimes a 'ringer' was invited. I noticed who this was right away.

Someone was drawing side lines and end zones on the lawn with large bags of flour. I recognized him from the university newsletter. He was the starting running back for the university's football team. The newsletter said that he was a "legendary recruiting accomplishment" by the coach.

I looked over at 'concrete beach' to see how Wendy was doing. She was spreading my towel in the only open spot on the outer edge of the pad. It was in between what I believed to be two of the strongest willed members of the female clique. One was blond. The other was dark haired.

As Wendy finished smoothing out the wrinkles in the towel, the blond said very loudly, "Hey, we are saving that spot for our friend".

Very nonchalantly, Wendy replied as she stood, "Your supposed friend is too late. I need this spot to watch my guy. I can be your new friend ... or not. It doesn't matter to me", she announced as she towered over them with her hands on her hips

After a few moments, there was no answer from the clique. So Wendy laid down on her front. She propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch what was happening near me. I smiled at her. She saw me and her eyes sparkled again as she proudly grinned. I knew right then that this was going to remain an interesting day.

Dan was one of the stronger personalities in the male clique. He announced that he would be the captain of one team and (the running back) would be captain of the other team. Michael approached with a large coin balanced on his thumb. He looked at Dan and said, "Call it". The coin flew in the air.

"Heads", was Dan's response.

It was 'tails'. The running back said, "We'll receive, we will be shirts, and my first pick is this guy", as he pointed at Michael. The team picks kept alternating back and forth until the last two. I was one of them. The running back picked me, so Dan had to accept the short skinny kid. He and his team removed their shirts to become the 'skins' team

American football rules usually allow only 11 players per side. We had 15 each and everyone was playing. We were on a lawn half the size of a regulation field. It was going to be a very busy place. I had thought this out.

I noticed that my teammates and their opponents had their socks ('flags') stuffed deeply into their waistband or back pockets. This must have made them think that removing a flag would be more difficult to end a 'play'.

I toyed with the idea of the opposite strategy. I adjusted my socks so they were just barely hanging into my back pockets. With the right movement, I thought that if I could make them 'dance', they would be harder to grab a hold of in the first place.

We all lined up for 'the kick off'. Ironically, there was no kicking of the ball involved in this version of the game. The 'kick off' was thrown by Dan. I had positioned myself on one side of the back edge of our end zone. I was trying to just stay out of the way.

But Dan's eyes were focused on me. The ball sailed over everybody's reach and came right to my chest. I had no choice but to catch it or risk a fumble in our end zone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.