The Woes of Loving Wendy - Cover

The Woes of Loving Wendy

Copyright© 2012 by Happy

Chapter 1

It was late Summer/early Fall. I was to attend university at the young age of seventeen. My belongings had been moved into my dorm room and I was settled in there. It was time for the first class of the first scheduled day.

Ironically, the title of the class was 'Writing 101'.

The lecture hall was like a half circle shaped area of stadium seating. All of the seats were aimed towards a small stage with a podium for the professor. I overheard one student say that the room could seat 350 people.

I had arrived early. So far, only about 20% of the seats had been taken. They were mostly grouped as closely as they could to the podium. "Ass-kissers", I thought as I looked down from the third row from the top. Peeking down from that angle, I found something to catch my interest.

It was a familiar light brown female ponytail only four rows below me. If I was right, this was a girl from my hometown. The university was 75 minutes away from that town. My good friend Douglas had dated her at least a couple of times. She didn't know who I was, but I had seen her with Douglas from afar.

The ponytail swooped to the left, which gave me a clear view of the right side of her face. I was right. It was Wendy. She swooped her ponytail to the opposite side. She seemed nervous. Most of all, she seemed very 'alone'.

At 17, I wasn't the most confident male in this environment. But, I found the courage needed to mend the situation. I gathered up my belongings and moved to the seat on her left.

"Hi Wendy", I said as I sat but before turning to her.

When I did look at her, she was wide eyed. Obviously she was surprised that in a campus of over 14,000 people, someone knew her first name.

"Relax", I said while looking into her eyes, "My nickname is Happy. I'm from your hometown. We have a mutual friend, Douglas".

The nervous expression on her face went away. She actually smiled at me. I was pleased with myself. I had rescued her from her loneliness.

When the lecture was over, we walked to the student cafeteria to get a cup of something to drink. Information was compared concerning Douglas. Apparently, he had exaggerated what actually happened when Wendy was involved. Part of me felt bad for any damage to Wendy's reputation. The other part of me was excited because she seemed to be even more interested in me because of my honesty.

One thing that stood out during our chat at one of the tables was her fidgeting. She was loaded with nervous energy. Her legs were crossed and the one on top was continuously bouncing.

My observational skills were good and I remembered that excess nervous energy, combined with an air of distraction usually meant that pent up sexual energy was involved. As I looked at her face again, she was looking away. Wendy was distracted in her thoughts.

It took a lot of effort to keep a serious look on my face. I desperately wanted to smile at what I had just noticed.

"When is your next class?", I asked in an effort to get her attention again. She didn't answer immediately. I took advantage by taking a look at her erect up turned nipples trying to push through her tank top. There was no way that there was a bra under that top.

As she came out of her fog, she caught me staring.

My face suddenly felt very warm when I realized that I was busted. Wendy looked down at her chest to confirm what I was looking at.

She looked at my blushing cheeks and answered, "Calculus. It starts in a little over an hour from now".

"Interesting", I said, while trying to get over my embarrassment, "I have the same schedule. I need to stop by my dorm room on the way and pick up my book for that one".

Wendy answered, "I need to get my book too. But, my dorm is in the other direction. Shall we meet in class?".

"I have a better idea. In order to save you a lot of walking, come with me. We'll get my book and sit together in class and share it", I suggested. Then I held my breath while waiting for her answer.

Her eyes sparkled just before she said, "Okay".

As she stood, she was facing away from me for a moment. I took that moment to glance at her 5' 6" figure from the back. Then I looked straight up towards heaven and silently mouthed the words 'Thank You'.

It was a beautiful day filled with sunshine and mild temperatures. A lot of people were out and about on the vast lawn covered areas around each building. My dorm was only was only two buildings away from the cafeteria. I walked with pride next to Wendy.

When we arrived at my dorm room door, I apologized ahead of time for my roommate's housekeeping habits. I explained to Wendy that Peter is a software expert. Even though he is a slob to live with, he formed his own business as a freshman.

He grossed over $150,000 that year. It went up from there. My benefit was that he rarely used the room. He was always at the computer lab during the week and went home every weekend to use his own set-up. Other than his mess, it was like having a single dorm room at half the price.

Wendy and I had almost an hour to wait before Calculus class. The only clean place for the two of us to sit together was my bed. Wendy sat down next to me without hesitation.

I noticed right away that her fidgeting had stopped. She was trying to rotate her neck as if in an attempt to work out a muscle kink or cramp.

In a moment of hopefulness, I held up my empty hands and asked, "Maybe I can help?".

Wendy glanced at me for an instant, then she pulled one of her legs onto the bed so she could turn her back to me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.