Her Father's Madness - Cover

Her Father's Madness

Copyright© 2012 by Sadie

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Edmond Nivens has grown tired of his daughter's disgraceful behavior and decides to show her what happens to girls who dress like sluts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough  

Edmond Nivens sat anxiously on the dark chocolate leather sofa staring at the large grandfather clock that stood in the corner of the room. It was already nearly a quarter after two and his daughter Alexandria was still missing. He had known of her plan to escape for nearly a day and a half now but he chose to do little to stop her from having her adventure. Instead, he let his anger fester inside of him while he waited for her to return home for the night so she could face the punishment that awaited her on arrival. The glass of scotch in his hand and the half empty bottle on the coffee table before him had managed to negate all logical thought, freeing him to ultimately carry out whatever sick punishment his mind could pump out.

Finally a set of headlights illuminated the street in front of the house before the car turned quietly into the driveway. He listened as the car rolled to a stop. A car door opened and shut very softly. He instantly knew that it was her. The front door gave a soft click as her hand slowly turned the knob. She slipped quickly inside the house in hopes that he would still be in bed fast asleep. She would soon learn that there was no such luck. As Alexandria crept toward the staircase the sound of Edmond clearing his throat as he watched her cross the foyer made her freeze in her tracks.

"Welcome home Alexandria. Did you enjoy your little night out at Indigo House?" He asked coldly.

As he watched his dumbfounded daughter standing there trying to figure out an answer that would save her skin. He rose to his feet and walked toward her with loud, deliberate steps. She was visibly trembling before him. By the dim stream of light that filtered in through the small window at the top of the door, he caught a glimpse of the sexy little number she wore.

"So this is how you fucking repay me?" He bellowed. "After working my ass off to put close on your back, a roof over your spoiled head and food in your belly? You go sneaking out in the middle of the night dressed like a fucking streetwalker to go whoring around with that slutty friend of yours Mindy."

He was absolutely livid. Edmond backed the terrified girl into the wall. There was nowhere for her to run or hide now. The look of sheer unadulterated evil spread across his normally calm face as he stared at her scantily clad body. His strong hand seized her throat as he stared into her eyes. The slinky black microfiber mini dress barely covered her womanly form. The two large diamond shaped cutouts on the dress exposed a good portion of her stomach and managed to make the already trashy the snug little dress even sleazier looking. Just seeing her in the attire with the ridiculously high pair of red leather peep toe shoes made his dick stir in his pants.

"Since you want to dress and act like that fucking whore of a mother of yours I am going to treat you just like you deserve to be treated."

She tried to squeak out a plea for mercy but his grip started to tighten around her throat. The struggle to breathe left her feeling weak and lightheaded. Suddenly the soft sound of the urine that had soaked through the frightened girls panties and trickled to the floor filled his ears. He could hardly believe that the little tart was so frightened that she pissed herself.

It only took a moment or two for her body to go limp in his grasp. Edmond swiftly scooped up the unconscious girl and carried her up the stairs to her bedroom. He threw her body down onto the bed before turning his attention to the next task at hand. The simple act of blocking the bedroom door with the large wooden dresser would guarantee his victory over her. It would prove very useful when she awoke since it easily cut out the one path of escape from the room. Now there was no saving her from his evil clutches.

He watched her eagerly awaiting for the moment that she would awake. It would have been too easy for him to simply tear off her clothing and forcefully have his way with her, but where was the fun in that. The plan for her punishment had been flourishing and festering in his brain all night. Now she would have to pay the ultimate price for her betrayal of his trust just as her mother did several years before. He was quite pleased when he saw Alexandria's body begin to stir once more.

"Ah the worthless little cunt awakens. I warn you daughter that it is in your best interest to obey me if you expect to see even the slightest bit of mercy."

The crazed look in his eyes as he spoke served to frighten her even more. She never picked up on the fact that he mentioned the possibility that he would show her any mercy was nothing more than a ploy to get her hopes up to ultimately make her suffer even more. He had absolutely no intention of deviating from his plan.

"You need to start stripping. NOW!" He barked.

She flinched. The thought of getting naked in front of him sickened her. He had jumped to the conclusion that much more was going on that actually was. While he had some of the facts correct, it was nothing like he imagined. She did sneak out and go to the club with her friend Mindy. She had spent the night innocently dancing, mostly with Mindy and another girl, and drinking nothing harder than a soda. The farthest thing from her mind was trying to hook up with some random stranger, which is precisely what he thought the purpose for her trip was. Regardless of her behavior, she would face an unimaginably cruel punishment.

She had not choice in the matter. If she did not obey him he would not simply give up and go to bed. She knew that as well as he did. The frightened child timidly climbed off the bed and moved toward the center of the room. Her hand reached for the small zipper tag. With it in her fingers' grasp she tugged it down gently. Tears silently rolled down her cheeks as she started to remove her dress. Her father paid little attention to the tears. Instead, his focus remained on her chest.

Edmond eagerly eyed her newly exposed flesh as she slid the dress off. Beneath the fabric hid delicate black lace bra and thong underwear made of the matching material. He licked his lips as her pert breasts caught his attention. Alexandria reached behind her back and unfastened the two simple hooks on her bra. As they were released the firm grip released, giving him a better read on their true size. She began to cry harder as the straps slid down her arms and the bra fell free of her body. Her seemingly large breast spilled out of their lace prison. He could hardly wait to get his hands on the two fleshy half globes. Large dark pink areolas marked the center of her pale white breasts. Her thick nipples were already starting to become erect from the chill of being exposed.

Her panties were still saturated with her urine from her earlier accident. She pushed them down over her hips and allowed them to flutter to the floor around her ankles. She was now completely vulnerable to his lustful gaze. He did not take his eyes off her body for a single second. Her breasts jiggled slightly with each sob. With her now wearing only her shoes, he was ready to proceed with the punishment at hand.

"Get on the bed," He ordered. "And spread your god damn legs for me like you do all those other boys."

Her all too real fear was now quickly becoming reality. Alexandria rushed into the position he demanded. Her fear and hope for mercy could almost be mistaken for eagerness to please him. He moved between her legs and lowered his face toward her mound. Her sweet scent mingled with the acrid aroma of stall piss. She would have given anything to disappear. What her father found next came as a complete shock to him.

He brought his finger to her puffy lips and started to press inward. He had just begun to sink in when he felt that thin membrane was still intact. His face contorted with a twisted glee. While he was wrong about her being sexually active, it somehow made the punishment that much more delicious. The punishment in his mind at least would cause her to equate disappointing him with the acts that he was about to perform. It was the perfect way to keep his precious little girl from turning out like that whore of a mother of hers.

He slowly withdrew his finger only to replace it with his tongue. He knew when he tore through her hymen she would be in great pain, especially the way he had decided to do it. Still he wanted to make sure that her sweet little pussy was wet and ready for his swollen cock. Even if wasn't he still planned to proceed. Edmond's tongue forced into her tight slit as he tasted her virgin flesh for what would not be the last time. The plan was formulating in his mind as he continued to attack her tiny passage. He knew once he had a taste of her he would never want to give it up. She would be his own personal living breathing sex doll.

His tongue flickered against the remaining virginity. It gave him great joy knowing that in just a few minutes he would have his cock buried inside her. His swollen member was aching for attention but that would come soon enough. For now, he concentrated on his need to humiliate her some more. The mortified reaction to his touch drove him to make her cum for him knowing from that moment on she would be plagued with the disturbing memory of cumming for her own father.

"What a filthy little whore. You are such a nasty little slut that you are getting off on having your own father eat your cunt. You are a sick little bitch. You love having your daddy's tongue forced into your wet pussy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.