The Confessions of a Vengeful Teenager - Cover

The Confessions of a Vengeful Teenager

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ezra hates his family and in his quest to hurt people, the arrogant teenager takes the virginity of his only friend.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence  

Ezra's mother snarled at him. "Answer the question."

"I 'ave done. I ain't seen no vodka. You looked, right. I ain't been drinking and there's no vodka at 'ome so it ain't me."

The police officer sighed. "We have a positive ID on you, Ezra. He saw you and has identified you. Now lets start again. Ten bottles of vodka, five bottles of whisky and a dozen bottles of wine."

Ezra gave a smile to himself; he had not stolen anything like that amount of alcohol, but the shopkeeper obviously had a good reason to say that he did; was he going to claim on the insurance? "I don't know."

"Ezra," Tara shrieked and swore at her son. "You tell the truth."

Ezra looked at his mother. "I fucking am telling the truth. If I nicked it, then I would have the gear at home, and I 'ad nuthin. So you fuckers," he said pointing at the two officers. " ... They ain't stitching me up with owt."

The police officer looked across the table and gave Ezra a steely glance. "They have CCTV," he told him, and Ezra just grinned. If they had really had CCTV installed then the shopkeeper would not have claimed that Ezra had stolen all the alcohol he had.

"Excellent," beamed Ezra with a grin. "Lets see it 'cos then y'all know it ain't me." The two officers looked at each other and terminated the interview, much to Ezra's delight.

"You will end up in prison," his mother warned. "And I ain't coming to see you. And Michael won't stand for it any longer. He will want you out if you keep bringing trouble. We don't want it for Will or Maria," she warned.

"Of course not. Precious Will and Maria."

"You would do well to copy them," she hissed. "They both work hard, and they don't get arrested."

"They are trying to set me up," Ezra lied and rubbed his nose. "Some help you've been. I'm being framed!" His mother snarled and took a deep breath.

"You are free to go," the officer said as he returned into the room.

"Don't I get a fuckin' apology," Ezra asked and PC Templeton turned to look at him.

"It was you Ezra, I know it was. But I can't prove it. But one day I will get you. And you will be going to prison, so no you don't get an apology. Now get out of my police station."

Ezra turned to look at his mother. "Fuckin' outrageous," he told her and got up. "Fuckin' disgraceful bunch of fuckin' pigs."


Ezra kicked the back of Michael's seat, and he swore. "Stop that! I'll crash the bloody car."

Ezra snarled. Maria was cramped up next to him and she kept elbowing him in the ribs, and his stepfather had his seat all the way back, so he had very little legroom.

Michael pulled into the small car park at the school, and Ezra gratefully got out of the car, theatrically stretching his legs while William ran off towards the main hall to collect his A Level results.

"I'm sure he has got all A's," Tara crowed. "He has worked so hard, and he is very clever." Ezra groaned and took a few steps towards the school.

"Where you going?" Michael barked, and Ezra screwed his face up. "And look at the state of you. It's always tracksuit or jeans. You look a bloody scruff, man."

"A walk," Ezra said coldly, and set off towards the tower block without waiting for an answer. He was hoping to find a vending machine and get a chilled can of fizzy drink.

The vending machine was empty, it wouldn't be stocked until the new term had started and Ezra gave it a kick out of annoyance and meandered back out of the foyer and into the warm August sunshine.

William skidded to a halt in front of him and smiled. "I got four A's," he shouted. "So I'm off to Cambridge, Ezra."

Ezra tried hard to smile but simply didn't care or share in the enthusiasm of his brother. "What's that over there?" Ezra asked, looking at the bottom of the tower block being fenced off with waist-high barriers.

"Oh, some vandals got in a few days ago and flooded the toilets," William said dismissively, and Ezra smiled. "Lots of damage. Might be to the foundations or something," his brother added and turned back towards the car park where he sprinted towards his family.

Ezra heard his family long before he saw them. His mother was cooing over his brother, and he just groaned. He wished, almost prayed, for his brother to get poor results, he just couldn't face the boasting or the superlatives his mother would lavish upon his elder brother.


"Gareth," Maria said to the camera, her body naked but glistening with baby oil (Ezra's idea). She rubbed some in to her skin and then returned back to the camera.

"I know you liked the little hand jobs I gave you, but I want to do more, much more. I want to kiss that cock of yours, suck it until it explodes in my mouth, caress its underside with my tongue. I want you Gareth," Maria replied with passion, reading the simple script Ezra had prepared. "I want you." Ezra smiled and clapped his hand; the cue for Maria to stop.

Once again, Ezra edited, and Maria took the private video round to give to her boyfriend.


Ezra walked up the drive of the farm towards the stead of the Adams. Mrs Adams and Tara, Ezra's mother, were close friends, and Tara had needed to return a cookery book to her house. Surprisingly, Ezra had volunteered to do this, and he had walked the two miles across farmland towards the hamlet.

Ezra hummed, he liked the walk over the fields. The day was hot, and as Ezra walked around the last bend he gave a theatrical breath. He had not taken any water with him and had felt the strength of the sun, even though he had taken his jacket off and arrived at the house bare-chested.

He banged on the door of the little cottage and heard a few footsteps behind it. The door swung open and the tearful sixteen-year-old opened it.

Ezra passed her the book and then asked if everything was alright. "Fine," she murmured and Ezra sighed. He liked Lydia, he had always liked Lydia and she was stood in the doorway, her red hair framing her angelic face with tears streaming down her soft cheeks.

"Oh come on, Lydia," Ezra said a little sharply.

"You wouldn't understand," she wailed, and Ezra turned to leave with a shrug when he felt something pull him back. The soft, fragile girl needed someone, and he closed the door from the inside.

"What are you doing?" Lydia asked, pulling herself up to her full 5ft8in in height as Ezra took her hand, at the end of a short white crop top and just smiled at her.

"You are not fine. Talk to me about it," he told her softly in the small, sparsely decorated room. "I am not a complete bastard."

Lydia gave a brief titter through her tears. "You are Ezra. Everyone says so."

"But I am still your mate, what's up? You can tell me over a drink of water, I'm gaggin'."

Lydia stared at him and then led Ezra into the small kitchen. "Sit down, I'll do it," Ezra muttered and offered Lydia a glass of water, which she took from him and then he poured one for himself. She sat down at the little dining table and he joined her opposite, putting his hand on hers.

"Dave and I have split up," she admitted and then wiped her eyes.

"Why?" Ezra asked immediately and took two massive gulps of his water.

Lydia looked around the room and took a small sip of her drink. She pushed her hair back out of her face and looked straight at Ezra. "You'll say it's really silly when I tell you."

"I won't. Go on," Ezra promised and squeezed Lydia's hand. She eyed him suspiciously, and he brought up her hand to kiss. "I promise."

"I wouldn't go down on him," Lydia said in a quiet, sheepish voice.

Ezra stared at her and then raised his eyebrows. "So?"

"Well he didn't like it. He said if I wouldn't let him pop my cherry then I better give him oral, and I couldn't Ezra. I just couldn't. He shouted at me last night, called me some nasty things and said he didn't want a 'frigid cow' as a bird. And he's going to tell everyone and..."

Ezra took a deep breath and exhaled sharply. "I'll go see 'im. He ain't disrespecting you like that. It's..."

"No Ezra. Don't," Lydia said, her eyes wide and tears streaming from it. "I won't have you doing that."

"Doing what?" Ezra said with a wry smile.

"Beating him up," Lydia replied quickly. "I know what you are like Ezra. I don't want you too."

"I can 'ave him, he's just front. Don't worry 'bout me."

Lydia waved her finger at him and stared. "No. I won't have people fighting over me." Ezra shrugged, and Lydia stared at him. "I mean it. Promise me, Ezra."

"What's the point? No-one trusts my promises," Ezra quipped and then promised his friend that he would not lay a finger on her ex-boyfriend.

"He is just desperate," Lydia told him. "Not that you would understand."

Ezra scowled at her. "What d'ya mean?"

"You are hardly the most celibate guy in the school, are you?"

Ezra nodded and spoke in an airy voice. "That is true. I have sampled a few of the charms of a few of the young ladies," he teased and smiled. "But I have never dumped a girl because she wouldn't give me sex."

Lydia's face brightened, and she flashed her warm, inviting smile. "Really? Why don't I believe you."

Ezra nodded. "No, of course not. Even a disgusting critter like me has some standards."

Lydia giggled. "I'd never have had you down as that type."

"Ah well. Reputation always goes before me. I would not dump a girl because she wasn't ready for sex. I might not have stayed faithful, but I would never have dumped her," he replied with a smile, and she giggled.

"Oh Ezra, stop teasing me."

Ezra flashed a broad grin at her. "Out of interest, why didn't you go down on him?"

Lydia looked around the room and bit her lip. "You promise not to laugh?"

"Of course not," Ezra promised and she sucked in her lips.

"Because I don't know how."

Ezra broke his promise and Lydia sat up in annoyance, her beautiful, radiant look gone. "Sorry, sorry. Honestly Lydia," Ezra muttered when he realised her irritation. "BJ's are so easy. Mouth on cock, rub tongue round cock and suck. Man in heaven."

Lydia tutted. "Well it's all very easy to say, but well I just got nervous and told him, I wouldn't do it."

Ezra bit his lip and grinned at the upset girl. "Unless you bite him or scrape him with your teeth, you can't give a bad blow job. It can't be done. Sure there are good cocksuckers and great cocksuckers but every girl I've had one off has done mint."

Lydia hummed and scowled at him. "It really isn't that easy, Ezra."

Ezra sneered. "I'll make you a bet. I bet you can give me a good blow job without any practice," Ezra said, and Lydia laughed and then her face dropped slightly.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

Ezra shrugged. "Sort of. I wasn't going to say no if you took me up on the offer but guessed that you are too much of a goody-two-shoes to do so."

"Goody-two-shoes?"

"Yeah, you wouldn't dare. You're too normal."

Lydia stared at Ezra, and a smile crept over her face. "OK you are on. What do I do?"

Ezra smirked and then laughed. "Oh very good."

"No I am serious," Lydia replied and got up, gesturing for Ezra's hand. "Unless you're now a chicken?" Ezra watched as she bit her lip and shrugged. "I gotta learn. I ain't gonna keep getting dumped 'cause I can't do things. So, no strings attached. Just an educational blow job. Nothing more."

Ezra laughed at her again, a little nervously and saw a look in her eye. "Shit, you are serious," he exclaimed, and Lydia smiled.

"Of course I am," she told him and led him upstairs. Ezra was anxious, Lydia was his best friend, his only true friend, and he didn't want to wreck his friendship with her over a blow job. He could get them every day from Beth or the likes of Trudi, but he couldn't get friendships from anyone. He was universally feared in his year with only a handful of his year group prepared to talk to him.

"I gotta take a shower," Ezra blurted out at the top of the stairs, and Lydia peered at him through a cocked head.

"Why?"

"Because you are sticking your face into my crotch, I haven't had one today, walked in the hot sun and my cock'll be minging," Ezra told her quickly, and she smiled.

"See, you are nice. Well you know where the bathroom is," she told him and gently guided him towards it. Ezra took a deep breath and closed the door, dropping his tracksuit trousers.

What was he doing? This was Lydia, but then she seemed to want it. He just could not understand her, what had got into her? Well not Dave, obviously.

Ezra turned on the shower and allowed the warm water to come through and then stepped into the steamy shower cubicle. It was nice, but he turned it down a little once the water hit his skin.

He rubbed his loins with a blue shower gel and washed the suds away and then repeated this under his arms and all over his body before stepping out into the bathroom and wrapping himself in a giant red bath towel.

Lydia was waiting in her bedroom and had changed. She was wearing bright red stockings that came up to her thigh, and nothing else.

"You like them?" Lydia asked, and Ezra was speechless.

"Wow, Lydia. You look beautiful." Lydia uncrossed her arms from in front of her breasts, and Ezra felt his cock stiffen immediately. She had shaved her pubic hair into a runway, the short amount of hair sitting enticingly on top of her slit.

Her skin was flawless, it shone radiantly like her expectant smile and she looked slightly flushed, her rosy cheeks lighting up her face. Lydia shook her hair and went to tie it back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.