Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition - Cover

Cheerleader Sleepover - The Judge and Jury Edition

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Based on a true report in the news, this is the story of how the cheer squad and the football team all bonded (pun intended). Lots of bonding takes place. This is a nasty story, folks.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   School  

Author comment: Please read the foreword to this story. If you did, thank you. If you skipped it (like I do sometimes) please go back and read it. It has important information in it.

Now ... on with the story.


Mandy Jenkins was excited. She had wanted to be a cheerleader her entire, short life. She had hoped to start her cheering career in middle school, but it so happened her dad got stationed in Italy during that period in her existence. They had an American school there, but no football team and no cheerleading squad.

Now, though, they were stationed back in America, and she was officially a freshman in high school. And cheer tryouts were today and she actually had a chance to realize her dream.

Mandy could have been the poster girl for the stereotype of "cheerleader." She was five-eight, muscular (from years of classes in gymnastics, ) graceful (from years of dance classes, ) naturally blond and full of natural pep as well. She had the kind of face that was attractive without makeup, and positively gorgeous with it artfully applied. Her body shape was perfect for cheer. Her breasts were not too big, but had aggressive nipples, which would show through a cheerleading outfit just enough to get the imagination going, but not enough to be lewd. Her hips were shapely, but not too wide. The muscles she'd built in her legs were well proportioned. Her smile reminded one of blooming flowers.

In short, she was a walking wet dream.

And Coach Linda Riley had seen that immediately when Mandy stepped onto the floor during tryouts. She had been wearing running shorts and a crop top, with white tennis shoes. As she went through the mandatory routine, Coach Riley had admired everything about her.

In fact, it was when Coach Riley wondered what Mandy would look like doing this routine naked, that she put the check mark in the box "Approved" on the tryout form. It was how Coach Riley chose all her cheerleaders, and it had worked for many years.

Not that Coach Riley was a lesbian. The line between lesbian and bisexual was a bit blurred, sometimes, but the fact that Linda Riley had a husband, and fully enjoyed being pinned to the bed by him regularly, got rid of some of the blurring. The fact that selected members of the Fighting Marmosets football team also got to pin her to the bed sometimes, pretty much got rid of the blurring altogether. She just liked having fun with women too.

"Good job" she yelled, in her coach voice, which was loud and clear. "We'll let you know. Next!"

Mandy was too excited to go home. Besides, Erica Strauss, her next door neighbor and new best friend, was up next to try out too. She couldn't watch Erica try out - nobody but the coach could watch a tryout - but she could wait. And, since they were both already dressed for it, she was sure Erica would go for a run with her while they waited for the tryouts to finish. The poster announcing tryouts had said that the results would be available half an hour after tryouts were over.

She was pacing outside the gym doors when Erica burst through the doors.

"So?" asked Mandy.

"I feel good about it," said Erica. "How about you?"

"I did the best I could," said Mandy. "She said I did a good job."

"Me too!" gushed Erica.

Mandy was about to burst, so she pulled her friend toward the outer doors that led to the track. "Come on. I'm so excited I'm going to pee my pants if I don't do something to let off some steam. Let's run some laps."

The football team was also holding tryouts on the oval of grass inside the running track.

"Ignore them," Mandy said to Erica. Mandy had been ignoring boys her whole life. That had started when she was a baby, with her twin brother. They were close. They would always be close, but there were still plenty of times when she wanted nothing to do with him, so she had learned to ignore him as they grew up. He was, in fact, on the field, trying out for the team. But she knew that if she stopped and watched, that one or more of the boys would want to talk to her. Boys always did. She was fifteen, and wouldn't be allowed to date until she was sixteen, but boys had been trying to get her to "go out with them" for years.

"You know, you're going to have to stop with the ignoring boys thing," said Erica, as they started to jog around the track. "If we get on cheer, we have to go out with the football players."

"Who says?" scoffed Mandy.

"It's a rule. Jennifer Cross told me."

Jennifer was a junior, and had been on the squad for two years.

"No way. They can't make a rule like that," said Mandy.

"It's part of building pep," said Erica. "We're not supposed to know until the initiation sleepover, but Jennifer told me. When she started going out with Chad, she got friendly with me. Not in public or anything, but when she's at our house she's really nice."

"So because she's going out with your brother, that makes you think you get to go out with mine," said Mandy, grinning. Erica had mooned over Brad ever since she'd met him. She had thought, initially, that the only reason Erica wanted to be her friend was to get close to Brad. But whenever she was around him, Erica froze up and stuttered and generally acted about ten. And while Mandy was absolutely sure Brad noticed Erica, he never said a word to her. Of course she was sure he'd think it was lame to show interest in a girl younger than himself. Wasn't that how all boys were?

"Well, all I know is I won't mind the jocks asking me out for dates," said Erica.

"Of course not," laughed Mandy. "You're a slut."

Had a casual by passer heard that, he might have expected a fight to develop, but Erica just stuck her nose in the air.

"At least I know what it feels like to be a real woman," she said.

"Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I don't know how a woman feels," said Mandy. "There's lots more to being a woman than getting porked."

"Not that's anywhere near as much fun," said Erica, happily. "I hope we make it. I can't wait to find out!"

Two hours later the two teens gripped each other's elbows, jumping up and down, squealing happily.

Both had made the squad.


Mandy was lying on her bed, reading, when Brad tapped on the frame of her open bedroom door. She looked over at him.

"'Sup?" she asked.

"I heard you got cheerleader."

She grinned.

"And I heard you got on the team."

He grinned too, but it seemed subdued.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Have you heard any stories ... like about the cheerleaders and the football players ... um ... getting together?"

"You mean like for sex?" asked Mandy. She was much more assertive than her twin, and less inclined to be embarrassed when addressing intimate subjects.

"Yeah," he said.

"Stories like that are always out there," she said. "Football players always have fantasies about cheerleaders."

Brad almost told her all men had fantasies about cheerleaders, but kept quiet. He'd almost gotten into a fight with a guy named Dumbrowski, who was the center for the team. He weighed two-fifty and was huge. He'd asked Brad if he'd ever seen his sister naked, and then said that once she was a cheerleader, she'd be up for grabs with the team members. Brad had kept his temper under control, but he was worried. Dumbrowski was a sophomore, but he had sounded very sure of himself.

"Have you and Erica ever talked about Chad?" Chad, Erica's big brother, was on the team.

"You mean his love life? He's going with a cheerleader, but that doesn't mean anything, Brad. They can't make cheerleaders take football players for boyfriends. Don't get all wigged out about some stupid jock who has some stupid fantasy."

"Okay, okay. I just worry about you sometimes. That's all."

"Awwww, aren't you sweet." She said it sarcastically.

"As much as it pains me to admit it, you're not exactly ugly," he said, sounding wounded. "And some of those fantasies are weird. You remember that Thompson kid from our last school?"

"You mean Widby Thompson?" She made a face. "He was so creepy, always hanging around and asking me what I was doing, even when it was obvious what I was doing."

"One time he asked me if we'd ever done anything together."

"Of course we've done things together," she said. "We're twins. We're in the same family!"

"He meant ... um... other kinds of things."

She blinked and her eyes went round as she got it.

"You mean sex?"

"Yeah. Can you believe he actually asked me that?"

Thick-skinned as ever, Mandy shrugged the thought off. What she said was said casually, and she didn't mean anything by it, but it was something that would come back to haunt her in the near future.

"Yeah, well, I hope you told him that I'd rather have sex with you than him."

"No I didn't tell him that!" yelped Brad. He blushed. He realized he was looking at her pointy nipples again and moved his eyes to her face. He felt his dick start to stiffen, and knew he needed to get to his room quickly.

"Anyway, just be careful," he said.

"Thanks, sweet brother," she said. "But I can take care of myself. I'll deal with anybody who tries to tell me who I can and can't date."

His eyes had dropped to her panties. It was definitely time to get to his room, where he could lie on his bed and lovingly stroke his cock right next to the wall she was on the other side of. It wasn't that he actually wanted to have sex with his sister. She was just one of the hottest girls he knew, so she somehow got into the rotation of girls he thought about as he jacked off. It was harmless. He was sure of that.

But those feelings only strengthened the conviction he had as a brother. If anybody tried to force Mandy to do anything, they'd not only have her to deal with ... they'd have him on their ass too.


Coach closed the book she'd been looking at as the new cheerleaders were incorporated into the routines. Things were looking good. There was only a month before school started, but the girls would be ready for football. They'd be a little rough, but that was fine. Basketball was far enough away that they had plenty of time to meld into a seamless team.

Assuming they were all on board ... were all inseparable ... were all bound together by their very own subculture, which would make their loyalty only to each other ... and her.

"Gather in!" she yelled. "I'm happy with the physical part of things. But we need to work on team spirit. That's what the yearly slumber party is for. I want you all to be there. My house, next Friday night. All you need to bring is something to sleep in. I'll have food and drink and everything else you need."

"Coach?" Linda looked at the speaker. It was the new girl, Mandy.

"Yeah?"

"I've heard rumors about the ... um ... slumber party."

Linda raised her hand and cut the girl off. "There are always rumors. But those rumors are started by people who aren't invited to the slumber party. They're jealous. They don't get to be part of our team ... part of the elite squad that will cheer this school on to victory in every sport, for the whole year."

Mandy let her finish. "So there won't be any orgy." It was a statement, rather than a question.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.