The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 152

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 152 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The doctor got me set up with gadget that let you spell things out with your tongue. We tested for a little while to see if I understood how to use it and to make sure again that I wasn't clearly brain-damaged.

"Ok, John. I think you're about ready, and your mother is certainly ready to see you!" I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "I can imagine growing up with her."

He opened the door and gestured.

But the women who came in was Gloria.

"Oh my god, what did you do to yourself!" She gushed. "You look a fright!" I rolled my eyes. "I know what that expression means, and don't start! When the ambulance arrived, someone had to do something so I told them I was your mother. They dug you out and brought you here. Juan found your insurance paper work."

"What happen" I tapped out.

"You don't remember? Oh my god it was a nightmare! We went to the building - the one that's being renovated - do you remember that much?" I had a vague recollection of it so I tapped the 'y'. "Y, as in yes? Ok. So, this irritant of a building manager - who has been fired by the way - tells us that he doesn't have time to show us the updates and we're in his way. Well, I asked if we could look around on our own, and he told us to do what we wanted." It wasn't really coming back to me, but I could see the scenario.

Most of the renovations looked finished, apparently, and we were avoiding places clearly under construction, but some of the floor boards were being replaced and one that was unmarked gave way under me. I dropped thru to the next floor and probably would have been just annoyed if a bag of cement, some drywall and some other materials hadn't fallen on top of me. Cracked my skull, broke a couple ribs, lucky the damage wasn't worse.

There was a light tap on the door and Glo gave it a perturbed look. "The natives are restless." She sighed. "You want them all at once or one at a time?" I tapped the 'A'. "Of course; why did I even ask?" She smiled softly. "You did give me quite a scare, you know. What would I do without you?" She leaned forward, hesitated, then kissed a spot on my forehead that actually didn't hurt. Too much. "You look like the lead in a bad mummy movie. But we're not letting you out of here any time soon, so just be a good boy for mother. Besides," she got up, snickering, "the longer you're in here, the longer I have Ivan and Juan all to myself." She wiggled her fingers at me and left.

The door didn't close quite.

"Ok," I heard her say. "He wants to see all of you, but don't pester him and don't stay long. He needs to rest."

Then the door opened and Yann rushed to my bedside. "We know! Oh! Boss!" He looked close to tears. "Oh your poor face!" Smiling hurt.

"Yanni, don't hog him!" A British accent snapped.

Right; Sean is Yann's boyfriend. The chocolate bunny fucks the red fox. Not my Bunny; not my Greedy. Nice of him to visit.

Juan and Ivan were right behind Yann.

And behind them were Sean, Janos, Johan, Zane, Ian, Yeuhan, Giovanni, Jhon, and Keoni.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.