The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 142

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 142 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Most of the seminars I went to after my mid-morning and lunch fucks were allegedly scientifically or medically based.

I learned things like the human body memorizes anything you do often enough - like never forgetting how to ride a bike. So the more often you orgasm, the easier it become to do so. And the faster you get there. Of course, it is also possible to teach the body how to control the urge and not orgasm until you wish to.

I went to a clinic on the six pressure points that will intensify an orgasm and the eight pressure points that will stop one. There was one on the dangers of toy misuse and abuse.

I made all the boys attend the workshop on sexual technique.

I was late for more than a few of the talks - during each break, I found a different boy and either left a deposit or took one. The boys wearing the jocks - Juan, Ivan, Yeuhan and Giovanni - were once again playing catcher for everyone else. I checked on them, but only let them blow me. I didn't want to ruin anything for bedtime.

Vanni spent his day wearing one of Zane's leather collars, which was connected to Zane's matching collar by a 6-foot leather strap. The strap was connected to a 6-foot leash, held by Keoni. Who looked like sex on steroids in one of Zane's leather slave outfits. He bought himself a white rubber jock, white latex nipple rings, and a white dildo-with-a-tail to stay with the day's color scheme.

"Actually, Boss," he told me when I asked about it, "I bought a set in every color I could find. It's kinda like being in uniform again." He grinned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.