The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 92

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

Clients loved Yeuhan. He'd done all the research so he knew the schools and the grocery stores. He knew a million jokes about what to do with a too small closet. And he knew how to make a woman want him to sell her a house.

It was the fourth house we'd shown Alexandra Smyth and the bitch was getting more blatant about wanting to see more of Yeuhan and less of the kitchen. Still, she had the money to put an offer down and she did get a mortgage pre-approval letter for over six hundred. She was at least halfway serious.

Ian was being very helpful by making sure poor Yeuhan was never alone with the woman. Vanni and I were spending most of our time finding places to do indecent things.

First off, in the car, I made him sit on my face and let me clean the jizz from his ass. He was very vocal about that and shot at least two wads into the hard leather cup wrapped around his dick. Under the suit pants he was wearing, it made him look like he'd put the whole sock drawer down there.

Once we got to the house, I did the initial once over of the property, and the numbers and then let Yeuhan take over. I took Giovanni to help me inspect the laundry room - where I fed him a load from my dick. "Hey." I chuckled. "You're unloaded; you better get Ian to fill you up before we leave here."

He looked stunned and shook his head. "Usually people are warning me not to slip off to have sex. You're giving me instructions to do it. I think I love you."

"Relax. I'm a pervert. Don't think you're special." I smirked. "So what did you think of breakfast?"

He beamed. "It was wonderful! I'm still a bit sore, but I didn't know I could come like that."

"Well, don't get used to it. After today, you'll be in the rotation with the rest of them. I'm only being nice because today is your first day."

"I know. Yann gave me some pointers."

"Did he? Like what?"

"He said when I'm ready to come tell you first. And he said that if I wanted a short fuck, don't suck you off first."

"So you want another three hour ride, eh?"

"Yes, boss." He sighed.

I kissed him. He still smelled like jizz. His mouth tasted like jizz. "Get Ian to load you. See if you can Yeuhan too. When we get back in the car, I'm not going to be gentle."

"Yes, boss." He was breathing a bit heavier already.

I could hear the others coming down, so I moved to a more respectable position. When there was a good moment for it, I asked Ian and Giovanni to get some rough measurements of the upstairs bedrooms. They left quickly.

"So John," Alexandra asked as soon as they were gone. "Is that your new boyfriend?"

"No. Why?" And why the fuck would she care?

"Oh, it's all over the club that you're seeing someone. Everyone's simply dying to see who you bring to the Christmas party next week."

I had to smile. "Are they? Well, I'd better wear something special if people are going to notice me." Like sunscreen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.