The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 81

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 81 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I'd had a couple quickies throughout the day. In fact, I'd had six, so only Ivan and the Twins were left. I figured I might as well do a clean sweep.

I found Johan first - but since I wanted a straight fuck, I didn't care which one it was. Thanks to the earrings, I could tell them apart when they weren't together. He was showing one of the guests to the East wing rooms - the wedding guests could crash anywhere they wanted on that side of the house. Since we were over there anyway, I opened the first room I came to.

Someone was snoring.

"In here." I whispered.

"But there is someone..."

"So keep quiet." I advised, pushing his hands against the wall and pulling his pants past his hips.

"But my brother..." He whispered frantically.

"I nailed him already." It was a lie, but Right Angel relaxed.

"Let me suck der penis first." He sighed.

"Can't wait." I unzipped, popped out and shoved into him.

He cried out at first, then tried to stifle it.

"You ok?" I groaned softly. Not that I would have stopped.

"So good!" He moaned. "I like it this way best, papa." He panted for a few moments while I worked through the images of Juicy and Cutie vibrating on the dance floor. "Ja, fuck me!" He sighed, bending deeper, and thrusting his hips back harder.

I held his waist for a bit more stability and - to my surprise - Angel grabbed my hand and moved it to his nipple. I took the hint and squeezed it.

He inhaled sharply. "Ja, like that! Deep und hard!" His volume began to creep up and I hushed him. I also put my other hand on his other nipple.

"Is so good!" He moaned. "Thank you!"

"Shhh - or do you want to wake this guy?" I needed to fuck the Angels one at a time more often. "Do you want him to see you getting fucked up the ass?"

"I - I - I don't care!" He groaned, but with less volume. "We so happy! My brother and me; you make us so happy!" He shoved his hips back harder. "I have un plug in my pocket. I share the jizz, ja?"

"Ja, Angel, ja!" I whispered back. "You come first. Leave a big wet load on the wall." He moaned - getting louder again - and his arm shifted down. "Tomorrow, these people are gonna wake up and find your jizz dripping down the wall. And if you hear anybody mention it, I want you to say 'it was me'. Got it? Say it."

"It was me." He groaned. His arm was moving almost as fast as my hips. "It was me!" He groaned even louder.

"This hard enough?" I asked. My volume was going up too, but then we'd probably already woke whoever it was. I twisted his nipples just to hear him gasp. "You like this?"

"Ja, Ja!" He wasn't shouting, but I doubted anybody could have slept through us at that point. "Fuck me hard, papa! I come now!" He spouted something German, then stiffened, squelched a louder noise, and I heard several wet smacks hit the wall. That was enough for me to leave a wet load inside Angel.

"God damn." A voice in the darkness remarked, amused. "Guess what I'm gonna talk about at breakfast."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.