The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

The next day, we had an all day yacht cruise down the coast, basically to nowhere and back. I told the Captain when we boarded that we would be having massive amounts of sex while we were on board. He just asked us to keep out of the pilothouse and the engine room.

In between enjoying some stunning views of the French Riviera and the Mediterranean Sea, I fucked Bunny, Baby, Greedy and Sweetcakes.

I let Bunny fuck me. Baby and I napped together after lunch. Greedy sucked me, and the others, when we needed to recover, and licked the jizz clean from any ass that wanted it. Ivan let me show the others how to fist him.

Zane and the Angels wacked off. A lot.

I made all three stroke themselves in front of me. I watched them with one of the other boys sitting on my rod because I would never have made it without dropping a load in one of them. It was hotter than I had expected. Afterward, I made Bunny, Baby, Greedy and Sweetcakes jack off while I watched. Them, I let feed me the jizz when they finished.

As we disembarked, the Captain stopped me. "I'm sorry, sir; I don't mean to pry. But I had to ask. Me and my crew - we saw you. You slept with each one of those boys?"

I smiled. "Not all of them - I did four of them twice each."

"And did you finish each time? You know-" he made a hand gesture and I got his meaning.

"Yep." I answered. "Eight times."

He looked stunned. "Eight times! In one day?"

I leaned in some. "And I'll probably do them all again at the hotel tonight."

"Sacre bleu!" He exclaimed. "You have a secret? You eat the special food, yes?"

"Nope. I just recharge fast. And these boys spend a lot of time trying to get me hot." I gave the Captain a hearty clap on the back. "Can't keep them waiting. Great trip today, thanks."

"Thank you, monseiur."

We could walk back to the hotel. The sun was just setting. The boys were all wearing off-white for the cruise and looked elegant walking down the quaint streets of St. Trop.

Unless, of course, you noticed the cum stains and bulging dick sacs. I considered that part of what made the scene so hot; some may have thought it was a bit over the top.

The next couple days blended into each other as we spent sun-drenched days on packed beaches - it was the height of the season - or seeing the sights the rest of the tourist were seeing. Usually when I came to St. Trop, I spent most of my time on the nude beaches looking at the nude boys. This was my first time seeing most of the other stuff in the town.

I let Ivan make all our dining arrangements. It was less irritating than listening to him bitch about inferior chiefs.

"I thought this would be a good one to take our 'sister' to." Ivan told me one afternoon.

Yann glared at him. "Oh, you little bitch!"

Ivan laughed and said something in Russian, to which Yann replied in French.

"Hey! Argue in English or take it outside. Better yet, Yann, go shopping. Heels, but not too high; I don't need you tripping over everything."

Yann gave me a rather smug expression. "Just as high as I can walk in. Fine. What color's the dress?"

"Black."

"Good." He left and a moment later I heard him asking the twins if they wanted to go shopping.

"So I guess the color tonight is black?" I asked Ivan.

"For us, Boss, not you. You wear what you want."

"So you guys plan to wear the same colors the whole trip?" Which sounded a bit psycho. "And why not me too?"

"It wasn't that hard to coordinate." Sean said behind me. "Whatever one of us was missing, we just borrowed from someone else."

"And not you," Juan joined us. "Is because you're the Boss, Papi, and you always look good."

"If you looked like the rest of us, no one would know you're the Boss." Ivan added.

I shook my head. "How the hell did I wind up with the lot of you?"

"You took us ta bleeding France for a vacation!" Sean pointed out. "And you rut like a stud bull."

I chuckled and gave them each a kiss. "All right. I want to take a nap. Wake me in time to dress for dinner. Then, after, there's this club I heard about that I want to check out so you guys dress respectably to eat. We'll come back here first and you boys can wear whatever disgraceful things you want to the club."

"Ohh fun!" Juan cooed. "I'll go make sure everyone knows."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.