The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

I gagged Ivan. I used medical tape so I could keep his mouth shut then wrapped a tie around it. I figured that would keep him quieter and not ruin one of my silk Italian ties.

So, I gagged him, sucked him off, then fucked him slowly. I changed positions every time he came.

We were in my room, so I could have let him scream, but it seemed to be even more intense for him when he couldn't vocalize. Besides, his hands were free so he could have untied it himself at any point. After the second orgasm, he was a sweaty, twitchy mess so I figured he was good with it.

I still could not believe what was happening. This beautiful Russian prince was letting me fuck him until he bled. He wanted me to fuck him til he bled. He didn't want me to stop even then. And he was getting off on it. Even when his hand wasn't on his own dick, he was hard while I banged him like a drum.

In fact, he only jacked himself when he was about to fire a load. The third time his hand went down, I pulled out and went down too.

"I like the icing, sweetcakes." I teased, lapping the head of his cock. He whimpered and stroked my hair. Then he spurted three or four wads of jizz. "Thanks, sweetcakes. You serve the best meals." I quipped and he groaned.

Since he was on his back again. I spread his legs and began licking his nuts and asshole. His hole was red and puffy - like it had been used non-stop for four hours or so. It was stretched out, but I knew that after another few minutes it would constrict again.

Oddly - or maybe sickly - I was beginning to recognize the boys from their assholes. Ivan's was usually a dusky rose surrounded by pale white. He was the least sensitive of them, which was probably why he could take the most abuse. I licked the puckered hole, pushing my tongue in and swirling it around. I ignored Ivan's moans and pushed my tongue in as far as I could. I even used a couple fingers and got it open far enough to push my lips in.

At Gloria's I had been able to put all five fingers inside him dry. I wondered if Ivan could take fisting.

I started wiggling two fingers inside him, seeing just how stretched and open he was. The third finger went in with no trouble. Ivan's volume began to go up, but it was nothing like his usual pitch. There was a lot of jizz still deep inside him and I used that to lubricate as I stretched him out far enough to four-finger fuck him.

Slowly, I worked my hand past the knuckles and was amazed as I watched my palm going in and out of the now oversized opening. Ivan's hands alternated between holding his legs open wider, stroking his now dripping cock, and grabbing the sheets as his hips arched each time I found a sensitive spot in his internal landscape.

I could feel his prostate under my fingertips and rubbed it gently. Ivan's hips bucked and his dick flexed. A bit more cum dribbled out. I couldn't resist leaning over and licking it clean. Ivan sounded like he was losing his mind. I rubbed again and the same thing happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.