The Boys at John's House - Cover

The Boys at John's House

Copyright© 2012 by DaddysSickSecret

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John is a middle-age Black man with a large appetite for pretty boy fuck toys. To satisfy his craving, John opens his home to any john he can find. (I'm thinking seriously about making this a shared universe, so if anyone would like to join the group fuck, let me know. For anyone who cares, chapter 128 is where the 'shared universe' idea starts. DSS)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Gay   CrossDressing   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male  

When I woke the next morning he was gone. The bed stank of sweat and sex so I knew I hadn't dreamed the whole thing.

I had a golf game early, so I got up and dressed for the day. Hopefully, Juan got up before me because he wanted to and not because of some drama.

The boys were all up already, as they should have been. Ivan was almost bouncing with excitement as he served my breakfast. Yann passed through the dining room once, spoke civilly to me, glared at Ivan and kept moving. Juan still hadn't appeared.

I finished my coffee then intercom'ed the house. "Alright, you three. In the dining room. Now!"

Ivan came in first, sighing happily. "You called?"

"Wait for your 'brothers'." I said. "Have a seat."

Yann came in looking a bit sheepish. "Sorry." He mumbled. I pointed to a chair and he sat.

Juan came in fixing his tie and smoothing his hair. He was impeccably dressed and grinned at me like a lovesick pre-teen girl. "Sorry I'm late, Papi." He sat down with the others, although he winced as he did.

I looked at the three of them. Grumpy, Happy and Dopey. "Ok, spill it. Now what?"

Juan tittered. "I told them about last night, Papi." He blushed, but he was grinning from ear to ear. "Someone's jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" Yann snapped. "I'm just ... impatient." He looked at me and shrugged. "I'm last."

"I get today." Ivan said gleefully. "But it has to be after lunch, because you have a dinner tonight."

After lunch would mean rushing home after golf and I'd rather smooze a bit at the club. At lot of my old contact were there and face time never hurt. "I don't want to be rushed. Let's make it tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow!" Ivan and Yann were both outraged.

I shrugged. "You don't want to do tonight, I don't want to do this afternoon."

"You've got a dinner tonight." Ivan actually whined. "You always take Juan to those."

"He keeps my calendar." I pointed out. "I don't care which of you goes, just so long as I don't have to take notes." Ivan and Yann both had an expression of renewed hope. Juan frowned at first, but shrugged. "Juan, show both of them what I need at these things. I want you three to be equal in everything - including my attention. So, no favorites. And if you thought I had a favorite, sorry to burst your bubble."

"So I can go with you tonight?" Ivan asked and I nodded. "Yes!"

"And what about tomorrow?" Yann asked.

I shook my head. "I don't get this at all. Whatever's on my schedule tomorrow, you're my guy. If nothing's on it, plan something. Ok? Juan, what time's tee?"

"8:00." He perked up. "I get to go with you for that still, don't I?"

"Sure." I picked up my fork. "Ok, boys, go do what you do." I finished my breakfast.

Juan and I got to the club around 7:30. In the car, I explained to him that he was not above his 'brothers' and just because I spent most of my day with him, it didn't mean that he was going to get most of my attention.

"Yes, Papi." He replied sweetly to everything. I had the distinct feeling that he wasn't listening to a word.

Golf today was a four-some with Senator Wilson on the Ways and Means committee, Dr. Ravi-Houseman, DDS, and West Lang from HHS. All three had bought houses through me from, let's call them 'motivated' sellers. Since I was representing both the buyers and the sellers, I received a commission on the sales from both sides.

We chatted, mostly about the economy, the military, the market. It all came down to inches and dollars. They all knew I'm gay, but I'm rich enough for them to pretend they don't care.

The rolling bar showed up around 10:30am and I bought the first round of martinis. I was ahead by four strokes, so I was feeling generous.

When we got back to the clubhouse, I found Juan laughing with Wilson's assistant - always a good thing, since the boy oozes charisma. He was standing at the bar, and hopped to attention as soon as he saw us enter.

"Can I get you anything, Papi - uh - Boss?" He asked, blushing and grinning still.

"Relax." I snapped. "See if I'm free for the Senator's fund raiser next month."

"Yes, sir." He switched his way back over to the aide, pulling out his calendar.

"Somebody's bending over for a raise, is he?" Lang chuckled.

"Better not be." I smirked. "He's overpaid as is."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.