The Landlady's New Pet
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A male acquires new lodgings and gets more than he bargained for from the formidable landlady. He is soon living rent-free, enslaved and paying her in-kind, and entertaining her friends -some of whom are obsessed with the emasculation of the male gender.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I regained my consciousness as nimble fingers with spikey red nails tightened a leather collar about my neck, nearly choking me. As I gasped, the buxom middle aged redhead who had drugged me laughed and sneered down at me as she jerked the leash attached to my new collar. The motion made me attempt to lift myself, only to realise that my hands were bound behind me. Still dazed, I looked at the smiling shapely form before me, in disbelief; an obviously dominant woman in black corset, sheer black stockings covering ample thighs and slender calves which teetered on spikey black stilettos, how could this be the landlady whose room I rented? Though the realisation of my predicament had not fully dawned, the scent of womanly arousal and the sight before me, made my cock rise to attention; made all too obvious as I was naked except for the collar. Seeing this, my redheaded captor smiled victoriously as she pulled the leash taught and brought my nose up to the crotch of her black satin panties.

"You take a good sniff; I know how you like to smell my used panties, you told me all about yourself when I drugged you. You are mine now, and I can't wait to parade you before the girls; I've told them about my new acquisition and they will all want pleasing. You will have a very sore tongue before you are allowed to sleep tonight." My cock bobbed rigidly as willingly took in the delicious scent from the warm, moist satin camel-toe my nose was pressed against; the reality that I was now living a situation I had long fantasised over, had my cock pulsing and my arse tingling, the scent of the woman who obviously now owned me was enslavement in itself. My mind drifted back to before I'd been drugged...

... I had noted how shapely she was, nearly always dressed in dark sombre clothes, only her calves and ankles exposed below pencil skirts, her red hair in a bun, spectacles giving her a schoolmistress appearance, I had fantasised over her and masturbated in her honour. The greatest turn-on I had experienced prior to being drugged was when I went to place some clothes in the wash basket, and there at the top was a pair of white satin panties; the gusset displayed as though placed deliberately, stained slightly off-colour, tantalisingly soiled. Temptation was too much; I did not hesitate and sniffed at the spot where her most womanly scent would be left. My cock stiffened immediately as I inhaled the spicy feminine fragrance; the scent was intoxicating as I sampled the different aromas left by her mature pussy and beautiful womanly arsehole, the blend of the two had me wanking there and then; I had an explosive orgasm as I thought of the red haired woman, and panted through the gusset of her panties as I unloaded my balls. I thought of stealing the panties; such was the prize, but avoided the temptation. The next time I saw her, she seemed to smile differently at me. That was when she asked me if I'd like to join her for a coffee in the sitting room; that was the last clear memory I had till the leash was pulled tight...

My cock was dribbling as I continued to inhale her warm spicy pussy; she kept the leash tight as she stroked my hair, and rubbed her sex against me; god how I wanted to come. Then the doorbell rang.

"Ah! The first of my friends has arrived. You do just as you are told and I may let you have relief later; you'll be begging for it, trust me." She bent down and undid my wrists.

"You walk on all fours like a good boy!" She then led me down the hall to the front door; I could see the figure of a large woman through the frosted glass. My red-headed mistress smiled wickedly at me as she reached for the door handle.

"Oh, you are in for such a treat tonight."

2

My cock was rigid as I viewed from all fours, the large and shapely bottom of my new mistress as she opened the door to the first of her guests. She greeted a huge plump woman with long dark brown hair and full length black leather coat by giving her a peck on the cheek; both women had the look of exited schoolgirls as they turned to look down the leash at me, collared and waiting obediently.

The large woman assumed a more dignified air as she removed the coat, slowly and deliberately, so that I might view her thigh length boots, red satin panties and corset, and huge globular breasts; her 50 plus year old body resplendent, a superbly dominant woman. She smiled wickedly at me as she toyed with the leash.

"Have you broken him yet Elaine?" Not only did I now know my Mistress's first name, I also had my predicament confirmed; my balls tingled as I awaited her response.

"Not yet; he may disappoint on that front, he gave up all his desires under the influence of the potion, and he is very, very, submissive. He'll be very easy to train and will do just as he is told; though we will all have fun showing him his place at the feet of all women." The two chuckled as my leash was tugged and I was made to turn and follow my new owner and the first of her guests back up the hallway. My eyes were transfixed by the delicious movement of the red and black panty clad arses, as the two women walked me slowly and deliberately to my destiny. Elaine seemed to feel my eyes on her delectably rounded and mature bottom; without turning she spoke with an air of contempt.

"Don't you fret, you'll soon be put to good use licking some panties clean; I shall let the ladies know how you are attracted to dirty underwear-some may cane you for your indiscretion!" My cock pulsed at the thought of being punished before a group of women, having been humiliated in licking their soiled panties to earn a thrashing. Pre-cum was now dribbling from my eager and yearning penis. Elaine turned and smiled knowingly as I was walked past the room we had left when the doorbell had rang, my knees hurt on the un-padded mats which covered the polished floorboards of the hall, and I was glad when my two captors paused to open a door to a room I had not entered before. I was led into a large lounge with softer carpeting, an array of large black leather seating, stools and various padded bench-like furniture; a large comfortable looking bed resided at one end. Ominously, one end wall was adorned with various wicked looking implements, and an umbrella stand stood centrally; bristling with an assortment of rattan canes, crops and whips. Both women helped themselves to the cane of their choice before sitting together on a vast leather sofa. I was made to kneel in front of the women; both teased by displaying their crotches; the tight camel-toes protruding with their obvious arousal, both showing damp patches where their feminine juices had flowed in anticipation of the show to come. The large woman lifted her feet to the sofa, her panties lower down, tight in the crack of her bottom; how I yearned to be allowed to sniff them, and use my tongue to service the arsehole concealed by the fabric. She gave me a look of utter contempt as she stroked a slender finger down the groove of her pussy, making the fabric stick to her moistness.

"I can't wait to see him beg to be milked for the first time, that is, if he doesn't come when one of us is caning him. Where ARE the others? I want my bottom licked!" As soon as she spoke the doorbell rang once more; Elaine looked at her.

"Would you Hortense? I hope they'll all be here shortly." Big Hortense eased herself down, and stood before me, lifting my chin. She then turned and slowly bent over; the crack of her huge and beautiful arse, inches from my face.

"You get your nose in there and have a good sniff! I am going to have you lick my arsehole as soon as all the others are here!" I did not hesitate and softly pressed my nose over the fabric which covered her anus I could only imagine at that point; I inhaled deeply and my poor cock stiffened to the point of bursting as Elaine laughed and I took in the tangy, honeyed scent of the glorious woman's rectal aroma. She moved away smartly, sensing I was about to lick the fabric; her first tease successful. She strutted away to answer the door and I heard the voices of at least two other women in the hall. Elaine tugged my leash and took the opportunity to talk to me in private before my ordeal started.

"I am so glad you came here. I know we are both going to have a heavenly time together, though you will also be treated to hell by some of the ladies; if you perform well I shall reward you, but be clear on one thing, your old life is over; I own you now." She smiled triumphantly as she could see I had no answer; defeat and resignation, along with an erotic pleasure, must have shown in my eyes. I awaited my first view of the two arrivals.

3

Elaine stood dominantly by the sofa, with me naked, collared and leashed, already hopelessly enslaved and kneeling submissively before her, as the buxom Hortense strutted eagerly back into the room with the two new arrivals. Again, both were middle-aged women, well endowed, shapely and obviously very assertive. One had jet black hair and was dressed in a thin leather cat suit; she had brought her own whip, which she toyed with as she smiled at me. The other was blonde and very tall and buxom; the removal of her outer garment revealing a chiffon body stocking, a tight pair of black panties concealing her sex. As I gaped at the two women Elaine struck my arse sharply with her cane for the first time.

"Kiss their feet immediately!" I crawled over and kissed the shiny stilettos that both women wore; I was now willing to do anything or suffer any punishment, my cock pulsing rigidly as the air in the room was now full of the sweet scent of feminine arousal.

"Now you've introduced yourself to Margot and Stella, we have only to wait for Anita to arrive before your initiation can begin; I know she is going to invite us to one of her ceremonies tomorrow, your first outing as my slave will be a memorable one!" The women giggled and sneered in unison at my mistress's comment; I was still bewildered by my situation, but the array of women and their scent alone held me captive. I looked a t Elaine, so dominant, and wondered what my time alone with her later would bring. I viewed the luscious rear of Hortense and yearned to be allowed to lick her arse, and Margot and Stella were equally as dominant and attractive in their stance. My cock dribbled as the women strutted and chatted about me as though I were an item of livestock. What would Anita be like, and what was the ceremony tomorrow? I was soon to find out as the doorbell announced her arrival. My arse tingled as was made to kiss the feet of Anita; she was the oldest of the women, at around 60, but was in superb shape, a shape made all too apparent as she removed the long coat she was wearing to reveal a sumptuous arse, hips and large, still very firm breasts, all clad in black satin with black stockings and stilettos. She had red hair like my new mistress, with milky white skin and vivid green eyes; she oozed confidence and clicked her fingers, pointing down to her shoes as I was given my command by Elaine. The women sneered with approval as I bent submissively and kissed her patent leather stilettos. Anita beckoned for a cane which she teased my arse with when it was passed to her.

"Let me see your balls!" She barked, and I did not hesitate to pull them from between my kneeling legs. She tapped my erect penis with her cane as I displayed my balls for her, making the women laugh.

"I'd like to have those in my display cabinet; I shall be first in line when Elaine tires of you. I love adding to my collection!" My arse tinged all the more as I listened to this formidable woman. Elaine giggled and added her comment.

"Patience Anita! Really! We shall have our fun with him first; he's yet to learn to be a slave to his own balls and will please us with his feeble masculine weaknesses for a while yet. Besides, you'll be having an addition tomorrow!" The women all laughed as I cowered before the matriarch; my cock erect as never before at the thought of losing my balls to a woman. Anita looked down at me in superior fashion.

"Have you his outfit ready for tomorrow? I'm so looking forward to humiliating a fresh one!" The women all looked at me with knowing smiles as Elaine opened a draw and took out a frilly French Maid's outfit on a hanger which she hung on a picture rail for me to view. The women clapped their approval, and as I stared at it with disbelief I heard the whoosh of a cane and felt its sharp sting as Hortense chose to chastise me.

"Say thank you mistress, and beg to wear the pretty dress tomorrow!" The women roared with laughter as I carried out the command with a broken voice; the sting of the cane still throbbing. I was truly learning humiliation. Elaine smiled wickedly down at me as she returned to the drawer; I noticed at this point that the damp patch at the front of her panties was now very prominent. She took a blonde wig and large stilettos from the draw, and two other objects. After placing the wig on the hanger and the shoes beneath it, the women all smiled smugly at each other as Elaine made ready to display the two objects with a very victorious look on her face. With deliberation she placed the two objects on a side table. The first was what looked like a transparent penis in flaccid mode, with a tiny padlock. I gulped visibly and much to the delight of the women as it dawned on me that this was a chastity device. Elaine undid the little padlock with her delicate spikily nailed fingers, as the ladies enjoyed my apparent look of discomfort at the idea.

"You'll be milked nicely this evening and tonight; you will beg me to fit this before midnight, so you enjoy tonight's pleasure as you'll not be allowed further relief until I am sure you have earned it." Anita teased my throbbing cock with her cane.

"If I had my way, there would be no use for that contraption!" The women roared with laughter and my cock pulsed in anticipation of the relief I was to be allowed and the exquisite humiliation I was enduring. Elaine then placed the second object on the table; the women giggled as I looked puzzled at the thing which resembled a tow-bar with a bent arm and looped ring at the other end. Hortense strutted into my field of vision and the other women laughed heartily as she bent and pointed to the anus I so dearly wanted to lick. She then looked at me and nodded with a smile as she saw I had now realised the object was a butt plug with cock ring. The scent of the women's arousal was now intoxicating as they enjoyed their teasing of me. Elaine looked triumphant as she confirmed with pleasure what I had now realised.

"This is your butt plug; you will wear it at all times unless told not to. You will get great enjoyment from wearing it, as it will be a constant reminder that you are owned by a woman. When worn with your cage it will feel exquisite as the slightest movement will tease your prostate, making you attempt erection. You will experience constant denial and will be permanently reminded of your place below women. You will wear your two new friends from midnight." The woman applauded as the plug was placed on the table by the cage. This act seemed to be key as the women suddenly all looked very sternly at me. Elaine picked up a remote control and a huge screen on the wall flashed to life.

"Now let's get the evening underway, punishment is due." The women looked at the screen and I realised it was CCTV footage of the bathroom; I looked on in horror as I saw myself with Elaine's panties; the women tutted with contempt as they watched me sniff and wank. Each woman cut the air with the cane they each held, my cock pulsed and dribbled as I imagined the pain to come.

"What have you to say for yourself!" Screamed Elaine, as she wriggled free from the sodden panties she wore; her sex enlarged in triumphant arousal.

"Get over here now and show us all what an animal you are!" I crawled to her, encouraged by the first of many strokes of the cane, delivered by Anita...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.