Owned by the Mother-in-law - Cover

Owned by the Mother-in-law

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

I was released from the haven of my mistress' crotch and she stood by me in a central position, flexing her cane in readiness for my punishment as we watched the gimp's misery. The wickedly pencil-skirted headmistress that was Arabella, placed the black dish from earlier at her feet, and ordered the gimp down to it in full view of the eager crowd of women. Agnes had her sissy sit close by; a feminised male adding to the general scene of total female dominance. Blanche teased my arse with the cane as we watched the superbly authoritative Arabella show her complete control over the defeated headmaster She merely pointed to her feet and the gimp crawled to the bowl ; the white streaks and blobs on the black enamel there for all to see, testament to his disgrace and humiliation earlier. She toed the bowl under his nose as he lay, prostrate and trembling at her feet.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Two months in your cage and that is the best you can do? Lick he bowl clean and prepare for at least one hundred strokes; you've let all these women down again, so they will demand satisfaction." Some of the more vicious looking women looked sternly down at him and moved closer to the bench, flexing their canes and crops. The gimp had been a popular attraction at the women's gatherings since Arabella's conquest of him; the knowledge that he had caned girls in his former life ensured his perpetual misery at their hands. Women came from far and wide to vent their displeasure upon him, his history magnifying their erotic sense of superiority and enhancing their spite for all male would-be authority. The gimp would pay dearly once more, and the women knew that because of that history, he may not be around to torment for much longer.

The women jeered and scorned as he gratefully lapped the bowl clean of his own sticky salty mess, at the feet of the woman who had broken his will completely, and had humiliated him gloriously once more in the cellar. She stood waiting to thrash him as he ensured the bowl was licked clean of all trace of his semen, her panties now sodden with arousal as she relished every moment of her utter dominance over the cringing male. He lapped furiously, eager to be rewarded with the cane from his mistress and those of the others. He knew the padded bench well, he knew the pain would be intolerable at first, he knew he would cry like a baby as the women laughed, he knew he would cum under the cane in an act of total disgrace and supreme humiliation, offering the women divine satisfaction. He polished the bowl with his tongue and knelt, looking up at the woman who owned him as she sneered down, her breasts heaving in her tight blouse as she relished applying the cane. He looked at her and thought of how he had been caught in the act of caning young girls, how she had tricked him into revealing his BDSM tendencies, captured him, owned him, and destroyed him. He had meekly signed over all his property and possessions to her; his only purpose in life to serve her totally, knowing one day she will simply dispose of him at the slightest whim. He deserved to be punished. He worshipped her and had earned his caning.

Arabella simply turned her eyes toward the bench and the gimp climbed upon it, allowing the other women to strap his arms into the leather buckled restraints. This they did with slow deliberation to allow the gimp time to realise his position, grinning as they tightly secured his limbs, rendering him a helpless target for their venom. Arabella strutted over to me, smiling, and rubbed the cheeks of my arse with her cane.

"I want you to watch and see how I'll deal with you when my dear friend Blanche has exhausted her arm on you. I intend to play my part in breaking you for being such a dismal let-down to our Cherie." Blanche sneered audibly as my anus clenched in fear at her words, but my cock buzzed and remained rigid as I watched her beautiful rounded arse as she sauntered back to the gimp, now squirming in a mixture of fear and anticipation, strapped down to a caning bench before a house of women. She took her position, one leg slightly behind her, free hand on buxom hip, and raised the vicious cane above her head. She looked at me again whilst in this position to ensure she had my full attention, Blanche held my head back to make sure I took it all in.

"I want you to think of those girls you caned." Without further ceremony, Arabella brought the cane whooshing down with no mercy. The gimp wailed like a girl as the woman that owned him cut the air and then his backside again and again with clinical perfection. The other women jeered and made spiteful comments as he tensed and wailed in agony. He was reduced to tears within the first ten strokes, such was the ferocity of the punishment; the headmistress showed her prowess with the cane exquisitely, and the other women marvelled enviously at her technique. As the vicious rattan rained down on his cut and bleeding cheeks, the tears flowed and the gimp squirmed in glorious submissive humiliation. His cock rubbed exquisitely between the padding and his belly as he felt the venom of the dominant woman's cane. The pain became pleasurable, and the jeers of the women increased as he tensed against his bonds in complete submission to their superiority; they knew he was to disgrace himself. Arabella increased her rate of stokes as she too noted the coming of his absolute surrender, her pussy now dripping with excitement. The gimp thought of the caning of the girls, his submission to this powerful woman, the noose ... and then erupted into a deeply satisfying orgasm, tempered only slightly by the stinging cane. The women jeered loudly and clapped, enhancing his ecstasy as he spent liberally once more. He had surrendered completely to his mistress.

Arabella stroked until his convulsion had stopped. She then passed the cane to the first in the queue of eager women who lined up to pay their respects; he would now endure more pain, post orgasm. The poor wretch moaned uncontrollably as he wallowed in his own mess, as several particularly vicious women thrashed his scarlet cheeks unforgivingly. When the caning stopped I trembled with fear and excitement. The bench was wheeled away through the doors, and another virgin example was wheeled in; this one had a 'u' shaped collar at the head end. Blanche smiled as Arabella undid her pencil skirt and let it drop to the ground, revealing red satin panties which were dark crimson with wetness at the crotch. She looked at Blanche.

"May I?" Blanche nodded, and as she did so, she unzipped her crotch. Arabella stepped forward and had me sniff her beautifully aroused womanhood through the wet satin; the scent had my cock dribbling pre-cum. Blanche teased my cheeks with the cane. Arabella had me lick the juice from her panties; my tongue eagerly stroking her beautifully mature slit through the fabric. She sniggered.

"You have a good taste of one of the women who is going to thoroughly enjoy caning you. That bench will give you further opportunity to do so. I'll be the other side of the collar. When it's my turn to cane you, the next woman in line will take my place when I cane you; she'll have her pussy sniffed and licked till it's her turn to show you what she thinks of you, and another will take her place at the collar." She pulled my head from her luscious richly scented pussy and turned me toward Blanche. I was close to an involuntary orgasm as I watched Blanche draw the cane through the cleft of her sticky labia. The crowd of women clapped as she held the cane under my nose.

"You have a good sniff, and then lick the cane that I intend to break you with. Your caning will not stop until I appear at the collar and you sample my scent again. You will then be allowed down to lick my anus in gratitude." She then took my lead and led me to the bench on all fours as the crowd of women clapped in time. I was truly scared for the first time; my memory went back, my cock buzzing due to my submissive nature when I had first met the assertive Cherie, the warnings I'd had from friends, my total submission to her, the way I had giving everything up to her, the journey here with her and Chuck, seeing Blanche for the first time ... and now this. I only had myself to blame. The feel of the padded bench was all too comfortable Blanche, Agnes, Arabella and Miranda; all so wickedly dominant. They all spoke softly now as I was harnessed to the bench, Arabella made sure my head was comfortable in the collar and eased forward to allow me to sniff and lick at her sweetly superior haven. She sighed out a message as I licked her succulent labia through the fabric of her sodden panties.

"Your Mother-in-Law will now commence punishment."

There was an eerie hush as Arabella held my face secure against the sweetly scented warmth of her pussy. I panted in semi-panic; the rich aroma and my predicament, making my cock pulse and squirm already. Blanche strutted about the bench then made her speech.

"You have been brought to me for displeasing my daughter, and have admitted your worthlessness to everyone here. You have also witnessed how a man should be; of course, you can never be like that. You are a puny-cocked wimp and have failed to satisfy my daughter. I intend to make you pay dearly." There was a round of applause from the women who looked on. Cameras flashed and videos were clicked on as Blanche swept her vicious cane through the air several times to get a good feel for its flexibility. As intended, I tensed and bucked at the fearful sound, much to the delight of the women; I hoped that the glorious scent of various dominant pussies would act as an anaesthetic. Blanche pressed the cane flat against my buttocks with one hand pulled my anal plug out with the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.