Owned by the Mother-in-law - Cover

Owned by the Mother-in-law

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

I was released from the haven of my mistress' crotch and she stood by me in a central position, flexing her cane in readiness for my punishment as we watched the gimp's misery. The wickedly pencil-skirted headmistress that was Arabella, placed the black dish from earlier at her feet, and ordered the gimp down to it in full view of the eager crowd of women. Agnes had her sissy sit close by; a feminised male adding to the general scene of total female dominance. Blanche teased my arse with the cane as we watched the superbly authoritative Arabella show her complete control over the defeated headmaster She merely pointed to her feet and the gimp crawled to the bowl ; the white streaks and blobs on the black enamel there for all to see, testament to his disgrace and humiliation earlier. She toed the bowl under his nose as he lay, prostrate and trembling at her feet.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. Two months in your cage and that is the best you can do? Lick he bowl clean and prepare for at least one hundred strokes; you've let all these women down again, so they will demand satisfaction." Some of the more vicious looking women looked sternly down at him and moved closer to the bench, flexing their canes and crops. The gimp had been a popular attraction at the women's gatherings since Arabella's conquest of him; the knowledge that he had caned girls in his former life ensured his perpetual misery at their hands. Women came from far and wide to vent their displeasure upon him, his history magnifying their erotic sense of superiority and enhancing their spite for all male would-be authority. The gimp would pay dearly once more, and the women knew that because of that history, he may not be around to torment for much longer.

The women jeered and scorned as he gratefully lapped the bowl clean of his own sticky salty mess, at the feet of the woman who had broken his will completely, and had humiliated him gloriously once more in the cellar. She stood waiting to thrash him as he ensured the bowl was licked clean of all trace of his semen, her panties now sodden with arousal as she relished every moment of her utter dominance over the cringing male. He lapped furiously, eager to be rewarded with the cane from his mistress and those of the others. He knew the padded bench well, he knew the pain would be intolerable at first, he knew he would cry like a baby as the women laughed, he knew he would come under the cane in an act of total disgrace and supreme humiliation, offering the women divine satisfaction. He polished the bowl with his tongue and knelt, looking up at the woman who owned him as she sneered down, her breasts heaving in her tight blouse as she relished applying the cane. He looked at her and thought of how he had been caught in the act of caning young girls, how she had tricked him into revealing his BDSM tendencies, captured him, owned him, and destroyed him. He had meekly signed over all his property and possessions to her; his only purpose in life to serve her totally, knowing one day she will simply dispose of him at the slightest whim. He deserved to be punished. He worshipped her and had earned his caning.

Arabella simply turned her eyes toward the bench and the gimp climbed upon it, allowing the other women to strap his arms into the leather buckled restraints. This they did with slow deliberation to allow the gimp time to realise his position, grinning as they tightly secured his limbs, rendering him a helpless target for their venom. Arabella strutted over to me, smiling, and rubbed the cheeks of my arse with her cane.

"I want you to watch and see how I'll deal with you when my dear friend Blanche has exhausted her arm on you. I intend to play my part in breaking you for being such a dismal let-down to our Cherie." Blanche sneered audibly as my anus clenched in fear at her words, but my cock buzzed and remained rigid as I watched her beautiful rounded arse as she sauntered back to the gimp, now squirming in a mixture of fear and anticipation, strapped down to a caning bench before a house of women. She took her position, one leg slightly behind her, free hand on buxom hip, and raised the vicious cane above her head. She looked at me again whilst in this position to ensure she had my full attention, Blanche held my head back to make sure I took it all in.

"I want you to think of those girls you caned." Without further ceremony, Arabella brought the cane whooshing down with no mercy. The gimp wailed like a girl as the woman that owned him cut the air and then his backside again and again with clinical perfection. The other women jeered and made spiteful comments as he tensed and wailed in agony. He was reduced to tears within the first ten strokes, such was the ferocity of the punishment; the headmistress showed her prowess with the cane exquisitely, and the other women marvelled enviously at her technique. As the vicious rattan rained down on his cut and bleeding cheeks, the tears flowed and the gimp squirmed in glorious submissive humiliation. His cock rubbed exquisitely between the padding and his belly as he felt the venom of the dominant woman's cane. The pain became pleasurable, and the jeers of the women increased as he tensed against his bonds in complete submission to their superiority; they knew he was to disgrace himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.