How Did It Begin? - Cover

How Did It Begin?

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

Over the next few hours, Emily told me everything, and I mean everything. Some of it made me mad. Some of it left me disgusted and forgive me for this, but despite how mad I had been over the situation, a lot of it made me hard as a rock. I did my best to hide it, but I know Emily had noticed. For the first time since I became aware of what was happening behind my back, she didn’t hold back anything. I found out how it began. How it had opened something inside of her and how she got lost in the debauchery of it all. How she became what could only be described as a sex slave. How Ashley had approached each of my friends, and one by one they gave into their teenage hormones and betrayed me. I also learned about all the others she had been forced to give it up to.

I don’t know why, but I kept a running tally in my head and couldn’t believe it. I remember when Jill had tried to make out with me and Emily had caught her which caused their falling out. Emily had told me that Jill had been with twelve guys by that time which I had agreed made her a total slut. Especially because she had only been fourteen at the time. I was now confronted with my girlfriend’s newfound sluthood, and believe me, there was no comparison. I wouldn’t have looked at it that way had she not admitted to having ended up enjoying it all, but she had. Adding up all the encounters from blowjobs, females she went down on all the way to full on sex including myself, Emily had been with at least thirty people and a dog in three weeks. If Jill were a slut, Emily was her queen.

One good thing I didn’t expect was that I was mostly sure that we had one ally. Amy Miller, Ashley’s friend whom Ashley had betrayed as well. After Ashley had witnessed Amy having sex with her father and Amy confessed all, Ashley got her way at revenge. Even though Ashley needed Amy in the shots, she had promised to only capture her with Emily’s parents. Of course, she lied and captured the whole thing. She had also told Amy that she was only going to use it to make Emily think she was going to give it to the police unless she agreed to do as she was told. With the way Ashley had begun to act towards her, Amy was apparently no longer sure her parents were safe. Ashley had held a grudge against Amy for not helping her when Emily depantsed her and pushed Mike’s dog Buster into her crotch. Since Amy’s parents were on that video, if Ashley followed through on her threat to turn it into the police, Amy’s parents would be busted as well. After being lied to so many times, Amy wanted to get back at Ashley as well. It turned out that Emily and Amy had been confiding in one another and had become fairly close. Outside of giving me blowjobs, the only sex Emily had had that was by her choosing was with Amy. So yes, they had become pretty close, and because of that, I knew Amy would be our ally. Probably our only one.

“Does your hardon mean that you could see your way to forgive me,” Emily asked as she placed her hand on my dick, rubbing me through my jeans.

I didn’t say anything at first. I wasn’t expecting that. She had been watching my crotch off and on through her entire story. I had been watching her as well, albeit a little nervously. You have to remember, I was still extremely inexperienced and became somewhat unsettled when I noticed how she began to rub her legs together during many parts of her tale. That was when I knew that she had truly enjoyed everything that had happened despite how it had come about. I had gotten quite freaked out when her breathing became a little heady once she began telling me about Buster mounting her. How Bob, Ashley, and Mike had been talking about her instead of to her through the entire ordeal. Buster had actually been able to force his knot inside her and they became locked together. Emily told me that it made her cum like no one had been able to make her up to that point.

Emily had turned against her mother when Ashley had decided to make her dress like a slut. Emily didn’t want to do that because of me. She was afraid of how I would see her, but her mother had told her to just to do what Ashley told her so as not to upset her. That was when Emily realized that her mother wasn’t really worried about her daughter, she was worried about protecting herself and her husband. So once Emily had come down from the orgasm Buster had given her, she looked into her mother’s eye’s and with a newfound dislike for her own mother asked, “Are you happy now mother? I’m doing exactly what Ashley wants me to do. That is what you want right? For me to whore myself out for Ashley to protect my parents who only want to protect themselves?” That would probably explain why Patricia was downstairs, passed out drunk on the couch.

I grabbed Emily’s hand and pulled it off my dick. Filling me in on the details may have gotten her excited, and may have gotten me hard, but I just couldn’t go there. I wasn’t sure we would survive this. That I could see past it all and just be with her again.

“Please don’t Emily,” I said quietly as I moved her hand away and let go of it.

“Sorry,” she said.

We sat there in our own thoughts for several minutes. Finally knowing the truth, left me less energized than I had thought it would. I was at a loss for what to do. One thing I was trying to figure out was why did Ashley, after realizing how furious I was after Jill let the proverbial cat out of the bag, then force Emily into a gang bang, followed up by mating her with Buster? The best I could come up with was that those had been her end game for the whole payback and she wasn’t going to let anything stop her. Besides, she still had the video and probably thought it would keep her safe from me. I couldn’t believe it, but I wanted to find my sister and beat the hell out of her. I knew I probably wouldn’t, but it would be tough not to.

“Look, Emily,” I said before pausing trying to figure out what I was trying to really say. “I don’t really know where this leaves us. No wait, just let me finish OK.” I said as she tried to interrupt. She stopped with her mouth partly open and whatever she was about to say left on her tongue.

“I’m really sorry for what my sister did to you. I never thought I could hate my own sister, but I also never thought she was truly that twisted. I don’t really know how I feel about you right now. The fact that you have almost accepted what she is doing to you and have come to enjoy it ... I know that we can’t just continue on together as if none of this happened. Maybe if you hadn’t enjoyed it so much, but you did, and I don’t know how I feel about that. In a matter of three weeks, I am still completely inexperienced and ... well, I just think I need some time alone. I need to think about all of this. Work it all out in my head you know?” I said trying not to look her in the eyes. I was afraid to look into those eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.