How Did It Begin? - Cover

How Did It Begin?

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

Saturday. I loved waking up on Saturdays at our house. Everyone, including my workaholic parents, slept in a little late on Saturday. I awoke to the familiar aroma filling our modest home. The smell of bacon and blueberry muffins had, as usual, made its way into my room pulling me from my slumber. Looking forward to that meal as always, I performed my stretch before throwing on a pair sweats and t-shirt making my way to the kitchen.

“Morning mom,” I said startling her a little since she had not seen me enter.

“Good morning sweetie. Did Emily like the present you got her?” she asked as she fried eggs for everyone.

“Yeah, she liked it a lot. Thanks for helping me pick it out,” I answered while grabbing a piece of bacon.

“I’m happy to hear that. She’s a lucky girl,” she said smiling at me the way mothers do when realizing that their child is growing up, even though it’s far too fast for them.

“Good morning mom. Good morning little brother,” my sister greeted us both as she came into the room breaking my good mood with her presence and her usual snide greeting to me as she walked over to our mother and giving her a quick hug. Ashley had them so fooled.

“Good morning Ashley, are you working today?” Our mother asked her while flipping the eggs.

“Nope, I’m not working this weekend. I have to work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday though. Amy and I had plans today, so I’m going over to her house. Do you need me to get dad up or is he awake already?” she asked as she stood by our mom with an arm still around her waist. Kiss ass.

“No, your father is on the patio having his coffee. You can tell him that breakfast is just about ready though,” she told my sister as I began putting the fixings on the table.

I helped my dad in the garage for about an hour after breakfast. Ashley, as usual, got to go off and do whatever she wanted. That did not bother me that much. It was the fact that our parents thought that she was a perfect daughter.

I got a call from my friend Steve asking if I could get a ride to his house and hang out. His parents had an in ground pool put in the summer before and he was having a few friends over while his parents were across town visiting with relatives. My mom and dad were going to the nursery looking for a tree so they gave me a ride. Sixteen couldn’t come soon enough.


Everyone was already there by the time I arrived. It felt a little strange showing up without Emily. It ended up being Steve, Dave, Jill of all people and two of her newer friends Michelle and Abby. Steve and Dave did not have girlfriends, but the rumor mill said that Steve and Michelle had been having sex. Most of us figured it was true since Jill and her new friends had definite reputations pointing in that direction. When Jill had pushed herself on me the night that she and Emily stopped being friends, Jill had told me it didn’t mean anything, it was only sex.

After Emily and Jill had a falling out, Emily told me that Jill had indeed had sex with twelve guys already. In our day, that put a girl squarely in the major slut category. It also put them on the radar of every horny guy that remotely knew who they were.

“Hey Evan, how’s your bod?” Jill said smiling at me from her lounge chair. She might be a slut, but she was definitely a hot slut. Some of the girls in our class were still growing into their bodies but she grew into hers when she had been thirteen.

Everyone else was already in the pool splashing around, yet Jill sat on that lounger looking at me as if she were about to attack. “Hey Jill, where’s Brett?” I asked her as I waved at everyone else.

“Oh, he has other plans today. I was going to join him until I heard you were going to be here,” she said while looking at me over the top of her sunglasses before sliding them back up her nose.

I kicked off my shirt and shoes before quickly jumping into the pool to get away from Jill. A few minutes into the horsing around got us guys into a diving competition, while the girls got bored with that joining Jill on the loungers.

“Steve, would you get me a soda?” Michelle asked him in that typical way that girls use to get guys to do what they want. Even if they were considered sluts, it still got them what they wanted.

“Sure babe,” he answered getting a response from everyone else wanting something as well. “Hey Evan, give me a hand,” he stated more than asked, obviously wanting me to go with him.

I could feel Jill watching me as I walked inside the house.

“Dude, Jill’s totally into you,” he said as we grabbed sodas out of the fridge.

“So, I’m with Emily. I’m not screwing that up just to fuck Jill.”

“So, what the fuck do you mean so? You should really hit that. Emily or no Emily. Trust me, she’s as good as she looks,” he said handing me a couple of the drinks.

I knew he had fucked Michelle, but I didn’t know about Jill. “You fucked her?” I asked.

“Yeah, the other day. Brett and I teamed up on her and Michelle on Tuesday,” he said with a big grin.

“Seriously? Brett was Ok with that?” I asked not sure if I believed him or not.

“Of course, he knows that Jill’s a slut. He likes her and all, but he knows that Jill likes to sleep around, and since she doesn’t mind if he fucks her friends he’s having a blast,” he paused looking at me for a second. “Look, Evan, if you’re worried about Brett don’t be, because he knows that Jill has wanted to fuck you for like a year now. Hell, she’s only here because she knew you were coming over.”

“As much as I’d like to, I can’t do that to Emily man, so just forget it,” I said turning away and heading back outside.

“You really should rethink that Evan.” He said to my back.

It was about an hour later that Steve and Michelle said they were going inside and we should find something to do ourselves. To my surprise, Abby grabbed Dave’s hand and asked Steve if he had another room that they could use. Steve told them to go downstairs and use the basement couch as they all disappeared inside leaving Jill and me alone by the pool.

“So Evan, how about you take me inside so we can get to know each other a little better,” Jill said lying on her side running a hand along the bottom of one of her big breasts as she gave me a little smile.

“Um, Jill, look I...”

“You don’t want to cheat on Emily. I’ve heard that before. It’s just sex, Evan,” she said a little irritated and pausing as she sat up to look at me for a moment as if she were making up her mind about something. I’ll tell you what. How about I show you something first and see if that changes your mind,” she said as she got up and started to put her shorts and shirt on. I had thought that maybe she was going to pull her tits out of her top when she said that, but when Jill started to put her clothes on I had to admit I was completely confused.

“Get your shirt and shoes and come with me. I want to show you something,” she said as she stood there with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot on the ground.

“Where are we going?”

“Shirt and shoes. Come on, we don’t have all day,” she said glancing at her watch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.