How Did It Begin? - Cover

How Did It Begin?

Copyright© 2012 by onemadvagabond

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Evan is a young man just turned fifteen. He is in love with his girlfriend Emily whom he has known all his life. At the beginning of summer he and his family go on vacation to see relatives, when they get back his world is turned upside down, but cannot figure out what is going on.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Bestiality  

I awoke the next morning to Ashley playing her loud pop music. As far as I was concerned it was the worst music you could listen too. Always has been. My parade could not be rained on despite being brought out of my slumber so rudely. I had slept better that night than I had my entire life. It just may have been the two blowjobs I had gotten from my girlfriend the day before. OK, that was definitely the reason.

‘It’s only nine thirty, why the hell is she not sleeping in like the rest of the teenagers in the world? It is summer after all, ‘ I thought. Since asking her or yelling at her to turn the music down would only start an argument, as usual, I decided to take the high road for once and let it go since I was in too good of a mood to want to argue with Ashley. Once performing my morning stretching ritual, I went and took a shower before having breakfast. I was about finished when Ashley came sauntering into the kitchen still dressed in her sleepwear. She was wearing a pair of loose sleep shorts and thin camisole top, all pink of course because she still thought that she was a princess. Most people that knew her would definitely argue that point.

“So how are you doing little brother?” she asked as she leaned over the table. The top of her shirt fell out just enough that it bared her very nice medium size breasts just short of her nipples. I may be her brother, and she was definitely a bitch, but that did not change the fact that she was sexy as hell.

“Um,” I hesitated, my eyes drawn to the ample cleavage, “nothing, but if you must know, I thought I would just hang out until Emily got home. Why? You never gave a damn before,” I said as I forced myself to look back to her eyes.

“No reason, just curious,” she said as she stood back up and went to the fridge and continued in her smarmy way. “What do you see in her anyway? I mean hell Evan. You’ve been going out with her for what? A year now, you’ve known each other your whole lives, and from what I hear you haven’t even gotten inside her bra yet. God, could you get any more whipped?”

“Shut up Ash, how the hell would you know anyway?” I spat back at her.

“Gosh, relax Evan,” she said looking back at me over her shoulder. “Of course from your anger I guess that makes my assumptions correct,” she grabbed a bottle of juice from the fridge and came to stand to face me with her right hip leaning into the table and running the tip of a finger around the lid of the bottle. “What are you getting so upset about? It’s not like she’s giving it away to anybody else either right,” she said quickly turning and walking away.

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” Ashley did not answer.

What she had said made me think back to the day before. I just sat there thinking about everything that had happened since we got back from vacation. Things definitely were not normal with Emily acting the least normal of all. She couldn’t possibly be cheating on me could she? That whole thing with Mike yesterday had me the most worried. Did I really hear what I thought I had? She wouldn’t cheat on me with him would she? I mean she only got along with him because he and I were still friends. Since we had started dating she resented him for taking up so much of my time, telling me that she deserved more of it than he did, because we were now dating and Emily and I had known each other longer anyway.

Shaking my head, I got up to put my dishes away. There was no way she would cheat on me with Mike. Ashley had to be messing with me, being her normal bitchy self. Everyone knew that she hated Emily. Ever since the summer before when Mike’s parents went out of town for the weekend and left Mike to stay with us while they were gone. His parents said he could have some friends over to use the volleyball court and hang out while they were gone though. Everything was going fine until Ashley and two of her friends showed up. My sister had sort of become a bitch when she entered high school and became a cheerleader.

Her reason for disliking Emily being she thought her being a good girl was just an act to suck up to the parents and had been giving her hell for quite a while by that time. Of course, Ashley would know all about that. She wrote the book on it. When they showed up at Mike’s it was no different. That day though, Emily had had enough. While my sister was on the back row, Emily had grabbed Mike’s dog Buster putting his leash on him and slipping her arm through the leash. I asked her what she was doing, but just got hushed and told to watch. Emily then snuck up behind Ashley, grabbed her shorts and ripped them down her legs, and before Ashley could react and pull her shorts back on Emily pushed Buster’s nose into her crotch and let him go. It only took him one sniff of Ashley’s muff to get him to slip his tongue out and start lapping away. She tried to get away from the assault on her pussy by that German shepherd’s tongue and lost her balance from the shorts around her ankles falling face first into the sand. Buster did not get any further with her because she got her shorts pulled up before he could get his nose back into her gash. Everyone there was laughing their asses off, even her friends. Needless to say, she has had a serious grudge against Emily since that day. Since I had done nothing to stop Emily, my sister had extended that grudge to me as well. What surprised both Emily and me was the fact that Ashley had not mentioned a thing about it to our parents.

I had to actually threaten my sister to get her to back off her threats afterward. I loved Ashley, she was my sister after all, but she had brought it on herself. She found out the hard way that even when dealing with someone as nice as Emily, you can only push them so far.

About an hour after our little confrontation in the kitchen, Ashley was out the door, yelling at me on her way out to tell our parents she would be over at her friend Amy’s house and was going to stay for dinner. As usual, a sense of calm came over me as soon as she was gone. I did have to admit that her bitchiness had lessened recently. That could have been cause for concern, but it also could have meant that she was finally growing up and getting over the whole thing. With Emily out with her mom I gave Mike a call to see if he wanted to hang out, and maybe get to the bottom of a few things about his weirdness at least, but no one answered so I was left to hang out at home by myself.

When I was just a little kid I had really liked where we lived. There were only a couple of dozen houses in our neighborhood with lots of woods for growing boys to run around in and have fun. The one big problem as I said before was the lack of kids my age.

At two that afternoon, Emily finally called.

“Hey, are you done hanging out with your mom?” I asked hoping she would say yes so we could spend some time together.

“Yeah, but I can’t hang out right now,” she answered sounding a little down.

“Is everything alright? You’ve been acting different.”

“Everythings fine, what are you doing?” she asked trying to sound more upbeat.

“Nothin’, just watching TV. I can’t wait till I’m sixteen and can drive somewhere. Are you sure everything is OK, you know you can tell me anything right?” I said, still trying to get her to open up to me.

“Everything’s fine Evan, just let it go alright,” quickly becoming agitated with my questions. It was a reaction that I would never have gotten before that past couple of days.

Knowing without a doubt that something was going on now I let it go, for the time being, figuring I could get her to eventually open up about it, “Sorry.”

“That’s alright; just don’t worry about it OK,” she said with another sigh. Something she seemed to be doing a lot more of lately.

“If you say so. So when can we get together?” I asked wishing that she could come over then since I had the house to myself. Of course, I was thinking with the little head again. We had almost had sex for the first time the day before, and she had made it clear that it was going to happen.

“I don’t know, I’ll call you when I get home OK. I gotta go. Love you.”

“Love you too,” I barely got that out before she hung up.


My parents got home at the usual time. The two of them being the only ones beside me that seemed to be acting completely normal.

“Hey boy, did you do anything constructive today or just sit around watching the idiot box?” my dad asked me in his usual greeting. My mom just poked him in the ribs telling him to be nice. She had always stuck up for me when it came to my father. The way she tells it, his father always gave his boys a hard time, and seeing as he did not learn anything from that, he did the same to me.

“Well you know I love the idiot box,” I replied in my sarcastic tone, seeming to get worse the older we got, and upsetting my mother at the same time. She had asked me not to do that on more than one occasion, saying that one of us needed to be the bigger man.

“Since you’re saving up so much energy then, I want you to wash your mom’s car tomorrow before we get home,” he said in a tone making sure I knew that he didn’t like the sarcasm.

I said nothing, as usual, turning to go to my room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.