E.T.S - Cover

E.T.S

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When Robert's coworkers play a little joke on the introverted young man and give him a shemale hooker for his birthday, nobody could anticipate the end of the world...Well, it doesn't really end, exactly, but people are definitely inconvenienced.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   TransGender   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

"Happy birthday, Bobby!"

"Uhhh..." I blinked at the young woman who'd knocked on my door, taking in her long legs, large breasts, and pretty face all at once.

"You are Robert..." she asked with a smile. "Right?"

"Yeah," I agreed, barely able to get the word out. I'd never been much for talking to any girl, but especially not the attractive ones and she was beautiful.

"Well," she widened her sky blue eyes and offered me a shrug of her slender shoulders, "I'm your birthday present."

"You are?" I could see her nipples, dark and prominent through the pink halter top she wore. The creamy tops of her breasts were exposed, the deep cleavage between them almost mesmerizing.

"I guess you work with some pretty nice guys," she half-explained. "Can I come in?"

"Uh, yeah ... Um..." I dropped my eyes, feeling somewhat foolish, and drank in her wonderfully smooth thighs.

She wore a black miniskirt and matching heels, and even from that angle, I could see the sculpted muscles of her calves. She had legs like a dancer and I suppose one could say I was a leg man. A foot man too as I admired her red painted toes. I loved open toed shoes, especially the ones with 3 or 4 inch heels and a gorgeous woman wearing them.

"I'm Shelly," she told me, tossing her thick, blonde hair from one shoulder to the other as she looked around my small apartment.

"Robert," I replied, and then winced when she giggled.

"I know," she reminded me. "What do you like?"

"Uh..." I narrowed my eyes as Shelly stood in the middle of the living room. She slipped her purse off her shoulder and dropped it on my old recliner.

"Your friends paid for two hours," she informed me. "Anything you want."

"Anything?" I swallowed hard and she nodded slowly, playing her pink tongue between her crimson lips.

"Oral ... Anal..." she suggested. "Do you want to go down on me?"

"Maybe?" I replied, not intending to make it sound so much like a question.

"Don't worry," she said, stepping close and putting her hands on my shoulders. "I've been with guys like you before, Bobby."

"L-L-Like me?" I stammered. "You have?"

"Uh-huh," she sighed, looking down as Shelly must have been several inches taller than me. Her high heels only made me feel that much smaller.

My cock began to harden as the surprisingly elegant smell of her perfume filled my nose, or maybe I'd been hard already. I couldn't seem to remember as I took a deep breath and somehow found the courage to touch her hips with my fingers. She had a very pretty face, with high cheeks and a generous mouth that seemed almost too large, but not when she smiled. Her eyes were fixed on mine and it seemed a moment of intimacy like I'd never experienced before in my life.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" she asked, smiling at the look on my face, a mixture of shame and guilt, and surprise that she could know so much about me.

"I just never, uh ... met the right girl," I told her, offering Shelly the same old excuse I gave my mother.

"It's alright," she whispered. "I'm going to change that, Bobby. I promise."

I'd heard someplace that most prostitutes don't like to kiss their customers, but she kissed me. I closed my eyes and held my breath. When Shelly's tongue parted my lips, I surrendered completely. My hands tightened around her slim waist and I could feel her firm, upturned breasts rubbing against my chest. We were fully dressed, just standing there and making out like teenagers. Her tongue seemed to fill my mouth, light and delicate and fluttering over mine. It was the best moment of my life, all twenty-five years of it. Twenty-six, now, I reminded myself.

"Where's your bedroom?" Shelly breathed, pressing her mouth to my ear as we hugged. She rocked her hips, grinding against the now obvious erection tenting my trousers.

"That way," I answered, letting her take me by the hand like a little boy. I would have followed her anywhere.

She undressed me first, neither of us saying a word, and I'd never imagined having a goddess like Shelly on her knees, but there she was. Still fully dressed in her top, skirt, and shoes, but kneeling on the floor of my bedroom and smiling up at me as she pulled my boxers down. I'd be lying if I said she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, but just then I couldn't have admitted otherwise. I thought she looked amazing and I braced myself as my penis sprang free, very nearly slapping her on the chin.

"Ohhh..." Shelly breathed. I'd been expecting her to laugh because I knew I wasn't very big down there.

Whatever her private opinion of my modest manhood, she made me forget my embarrassment. Shelly tickled my thighs with her red fingernails and kissed the tip of my penis, wetting her lips with precum before opening her mouth and taking me inside. The first blowjob of my life was truly indescribable, as I'm certain it must be for most men. The sensation of her soft, wet mouth seemed very different from anything I might have imagined. Like making love to a cloud, that's the best analogy, and I never wanted her to stop.

"Don't cum yet," she whispered, licking her lips and looking up at me after only two or three minutes of sucking.

"I'm close," I admitted with a hard swallow, feeling her blonde hair tangled around my fingers. I'd been afraid to hold her head at first, but Shelly hadn't stopped me, and there really hadn't been anything else to do with my hands.

"Lie down," she suggested. "I want to give you a massage first. You're so tense!"

She giggled and I wondered how I could be anything but tense, having been brought to the edge of orgasm like that. I thought I understood what she meant, though; I did need to calm down, but I hoped the massage wouldn't take too long. I only had Shelly for two hours and half an hour had already passed. It wasn't in me to argue with her. In fact, I probably couldn't have summoned the strength to disagree with her about anything. I didn't want to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.