Listening to Jack - Cover

Listening to Jack

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Most of the day – again – was a complete blur to Emily. She knew she met up with her best friend Donna, eventually. She knew she went to her classes, and that she practiced for the cheerleading squad after school. And she knew that practice had gone incredibly well, and everything was amazing and perfect about her day.

Well... almost perfect.

She'd worn her headphones throughout the school day, more and more, even trying to wear them whenever possible during her classes. A few of the other kids in her classes stared oddly at her when she wore them, watching the emerald and pink lights imbedded in the earbuds blink again and again in weird little patterns. Emily didn't care. She'd been self-conscious about letting people see her wear the headphones before, but not anymore.

If they knew how good the music was, Emily thought, they'd be wearing these things all the time, too...

But Emily had worn them enough that two of her teachers told her to take them off. Mrs. Stewart – the old crone who taught Emily's literature class – had asked Emily to remove them halfway during a lecture about Moby Dick. Reluctantly, she'd done so ... though she'd immediately put them back in the instant class was over. And then, during her French class, Mr. Perone had needed to ask her – twice – to kindly take off the headphones, s'il vous plait ... and Emily had needed the threat of being sent down to the principal's office, and having her precious headphones confiscated, that she'd finally relented. She'd shot Mr. Perone a nasty glare when she'd done so, though, one vicious enough to make her teacher flinch, and enough to make a couple of her classmates whisper nervously.

All of that was forgotten, though, as Emily finally left school, and headed home. She couldn't wait to get home, even if she didn't know why it would be so important, or exciting...

Racing up to her room, Emily suddenly remembered her twin brother Jack's promise to her. There'll be a special present waiting for you on your bed, Jack had told her. Put it on before you come to me. And there it was, sitting on her bed, just like he'd said ... a large white box with pink satin ribbons. Excitedly, Emily undid the bows and tore open the box. She couldn't believe that she'd forgotten about her special present ... or about being with Jack. Being with her twin brother again sounded absolutely perfect, she couldn't imagine anything better.

A bustier sat inside the box, carefully wrapped in tissue paper. Emily lifted the corset out and smiled. It was made from black satin, and was cupless. Also inside the box was a garter belt and a pair of black thigh-high stockings, along with a pair of black patent leather high heels.

There were no panties in the box.

Emily carefully laid out all of the box's contents on her bed. A naughty shiver ran down her spine. Wow, Emily thought, Jack's so good to me...

Quickly, Emily stripped off her clothes. She'd never really worn lingerie like what lay on the bed before. She'd worn a sexy little teddy for one of her boyfriends once, but this ... she stood naked next to the bed, one of her hands resting between her legs, running gently over the soft mound of hair covering her sex. Without thinking, she slipped a finger inside herself. She moaned quietly, thinking of wearing it, thinking of what Jack would be thinking, watching her...

Emily rolled the stockings onto her long, lean legs. She usually didn't like to wear nylons, but today they felt extra good against her pale skin. The garter belt followed, and then the corset ... which, Emily noticed, fit her absolutely perfectly. The slim underwire at the bosom lifted and displayed her bare breasts perfectly, and while the corset hugged her slim body tightly – as it should – it accentuated her slender hips and her toned torso beautifully.

"Jack, you've outdone yourself," Emily murmured softly, admiring herself in a mirror. Giggling, she shook her head as she admired herself, tossing her long blonde hair about in a wild, messy, fashion. She couldn't wait for Jack to see her, to ... well, for some reason she couldn't quite put her finger on exactly what Jack would do once he saw her, but she knew it would be amazing. And exciting.

Giving her reflection in the mirror one last little seductive pout, Emily slipped on her black high heels and left her room. Eagerly, she skipped across the hall to Jack's room, practically ready to explode out of her skin with wanton glee. She knocked gently on the door, then opened it, stepping inside...

... and then Emily's mouth opened wide in surprise. And shock. And horror.

Emily's mother, Chelsea, was already in Jack's room. She wore an outfit that was virtually identical to Emily's, save for the colors – Chelsea's corset was bubblegum pink, trimmed in white, and her garter belt and thigh-high stockings were also white, as were her high heels. And like her daughter, Chelsea wore no panties – the auburn curls of her muff, though neatly trimmed, were plainly visible.

Chelsea knelt on the floor in front of her son Jack, who was sitting stark naked in the chair by his computer. Emily watched dumbfounded as her mother's lips slid lewdly up and down the length of Jack's cock, giving him a slow, tender blowjob. A look of utter bliss covered Jack's face. His fingers ran through his mother's long red tresses as she sucked his cock, guiding her face and lips along his long, stiff erection.

Jack turned to look at Emily, who still stood in horror in the doorway.

"Glad you decided to finally join us, Em," Jack said to his twin sister. He grinned wickedly at her. "Come on in. Join us. It'll be fun. Promise."

Emily didn't move, though she wanted to run. She wanted to run far, far away, as far from her sick, perverted twin as she possibly could. Her stomach churned and roiled, and for a moment she thought she might be sick. She felt lightheaded and nauseous, and her hands shook ... with revulsion, not with excitement.

Emily looked down at herself, not really wanting to ... looking at the outfit she was wearing. She didn't remember putting it on, or how her slimy brother Jack had tricked her into wearing it, making her look like some slutty whore for his own sleazy, disgusting fantasies. She crossed her arms over her chest, suddenly realizing that her own ample breasts were completely exposed and bare ... and that her nipples were rock hard with excitement.

But as awful as Emily felt, she felt even more awful for her mother ... her mother, on her hands and knees, cheerfully sucking Jack's cock with loving enthusiasm. Emily desperately wanted to look away from her mother, but she couldn't – she found herself almost hypnotized by the lewd sight of her mother's mouth bobbing up and down on her brother's thick shaft, covering it wetly with a thin sheen of saliva. Her mother occasionally pulled her mouth away from Jack's cock, so her tongue could flick teasingly at his crown ... and then she'd start working her greedy mouth over his length again, taking as much of him into her mouth and throat as she could, her pale cheeks hollowing prettily as she sucked her own son's dick.

"What ... how ... you disgusting fucking bastard!" Emily cried out. Her face burned hotly, from shame and embarrassment. "That's ... what did you ... I don't ... what did you do to Mom?!?!?!?"

"Emily, sweetie?" Chelsea asked. She pulled her mouth away from her son's stiff cock, still stroking it with her hand, turning to look at her daughter. She appeared puzzled by her daughter's outburst. "What's the matter? There's no need to get angry with Jack. He loves you."

"Mom," Jack said gently, looking down at his mother, "keep sucking my cock. I didn't tell you to stop, you whore. I'll take care of Emily." He reached down and grabbed his mother's head roughly, turning it back towards his raging erection.

Chelsea looked up at her son, a happy smile on her face. "I'm sorry, Jack," she said. "I know you'll take care of everything." She gave her son's cock a long, wet lick, from the base of his scrotum up to the tip of his dick, and then took him back in her mouth, enthusiastically blowing him once more.

Jack gave Emily a wicked smirk. She furiously clenched and unclenched her fists, wanting to kill her twin brother, wondering why she couldn't bring herself to move. As her mother continued to leisurely fellate her brother, Jack reached idly towards his computer keyboard, and tapped a few keys. The giant flatscreen monitor in front of the keyboard flashed pink, then emerald green, then bright red.

"Contact," Jack said with a soft laugh. "Final calibrations completed. Finally." Cocking his head, he gave Emily a curious stare ... and for a moment, Emily thought her brother's eyes glowed red as well, red and malevolent, just like the flatscreen monitor.

Emily felt her skin grow cold. She shivered ... and then she realized that she didn't feel sick anymore. She realized that her arms were covering up her pretty tits, for some reason, so she let her arms fall to her sides. She didn't want them covered up ... after all, if they were covered up, how was her wonderful brother Jack supposed to admire them?

"Emily," Jack said quietly. He twisted his mother's hair between his fingers as he spoke, his hands moving up and down along with his mother's bobbing face between his splayed legs. "Emily, it's okay. This is going to be like an amazing dream. An amazing, dirty, wonderful dream. Except the dream gets to... unnghh!! Holy shit, Mom, you're such a fucking good cocksucking bitch ... the dream gets to come true. You'd like that, wouldn't you Emily?"

"Yes," Emily said breathlessly. Of course she did. She was getting excited just thinking about it. Why wouldn't she want that?

"You'll get to be ... oh, shit!! Yeah, Mom, like that, just like that ... you'll be a sexy fucking slut, Emily. My sexy fucking slut. And whatever naughty dreams you've ever had, the most naughty, depraved, filthy things you've... mmm!! Your tongue feels so good, Mom ... depraved, filthy things you've ever dreamed about doing ... I'm going to make them come true. And you're going to make all of mine come true. Does that sound good, Emily? You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Of course," Emily said, her voice shaking with excitement. Her eyes shone with unbridled lust. She was practically creaming herself, just thinking about all of those dreams, whatever they were, coming true. "I'll ... I'll do whatever you want, Jack. Anything. Anything you want..."

"Perfect." Jack pointed at the floor. "You'll be my sweet fucktoy, just like Mom. Now get on your hands and knees, and crawl over here. I want you to watch Mom while she sucks my cock." Jack laughed wickedly. "Turns out Mom's quite the slut when it comes to blowjobs."

Doing as she was told, Emily crouched down, and moved over by her twin brother and her mother. Her eyes grew big with wonder as she watched Jack fucking their mother's mouth. His grip had grown tighter on their mother's head, and his cock pushed with harder, more urgent thrusts between the older woman's lips.

Emily found herself marveling at her mother ... the way she relaxed her throat, about to take the length of her brother's long, fat cock so easily. She noticed that her mother – her sexy, gorgeous mother – only choked a little as Jack slammed his cock down her throat, even as long, messy strings of drool ran out of her mother's mouth and down her chin, dripping onto the floor. She also marveled at her mother's body, which was still sexy and incredibly toned ... and her tits, which were a bit bigger than Emily's, were perky and perfect. Emily understood completely why Jack wanted to fuck their mother's beautiful face ... she found herself imagining what it'd be like to have that face between her own legs, lapping away at her pussy...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.