Listening to Jack
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Mister Arioch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Emily wants to be on the high school cheerleading squad. Her brother Jack, who's a scientific genius, offers to help her. All she's got to do is listen to a special set of headphones. But, as always, nothing's quite as easy at it seems.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Hypnosis   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   School   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Transformation  

Emily took a deep breath. She looked down at the bathroom scale nervously, wiping sweat and strands of her long blonde hair out of her face as she took a tentative step towards the evil device. Her muscles still ached from her workout at the gym – her calves, in particular, felt like knives were stuck in them after a long, grueling ride on the stationary bike. Her stomach ached a bit as well, from hunger – she hadn't eaten much all day except for some cabbage soup and string bean salad with tofu. Both were horrifically gross, but her friend Donna had told her it would be the best way for her to get down to weight for the cheerleading squad.

Emily frowned. Well, the weight those bitches want me to be, she thought bitterly.

Gingerly, Emily stepped up onto the scale. She closed her eyes and sighed ... and then finally looked down at the angry red numbers that popped up on the screen.

"Fuck," Emily said angrily. She stepped off the scale. Irritably, she kicked it. The number was a good one, but ... well, Emily hadn't made the cheerleading squad for Patriot High School in either her freshman or her sophomore year because the captains of the cheerleading squad didn't like her. Emily wasn't quite sure why. She thought maybe it was because they felt threatened by her. Even as a freshman, she'd been slim and attractive, with long blonde hair, perky breasts, and an infectious smile ... and she'd only gotten prettier with each passing year. Emily was certainly one of the prettiest girls in Patriot High, even as a junior, and arguably the prettiest. Emily personally didn't know quite where she ranked on the pretty scale, but she saw guys' heads turn when she walked down the school hallways – especially when she wore tight sweaters, or short skirts – so she knew she was attractive.

Whenever Emily tried out for the cheerleading squad, though, she saw the look on the captain's faces. They gave her snide looks, and made catty whispers behind her back. They didn't want her there. And they always looked for the slightest excuse to not let her on the team. Last year, it was because she was "too fat" – she was two pounds over the weight the captains demanded, despite the fact that she was clearly the skinniest girl trying out. The year before that, she'd made one slight misstep in one of the tryout routines – only one, but it'd been enough to give the captains a reason not to let her on the squad.

This year, though ... she was determined to make the team. By hell or high water.

As Emily made her way to her room, she glanced over at the door across from hers. The door was closed. From inside the room, she could hear an obnoxiously loud laugh.

Of course, maybe it's not just some sort of weird jealousy, Emily thought. She sighed and shook her head. Maybe it's because whenever they see you, they can't help but think of your twin brother Jack...

Emily always heard stories about how twins were inseparable, that they could share feelings, almost instinctively ... and some twins even had a strange bond of understanding between each other, like telepathy. A lot of people over the years had asked Emily if she and Jack shared such a bond.

Her answer, always, was a resounding no.

Emily and Jack had nothing in common, apart from the fact they both had blonde hair, and had come out of their mother's womb on the same day a little over seventeen years ago. Emily was the outgoing, cheerful, sociable twin; Jack also seemed so somber and silent. Emily was popular; Jack was a well-meaning social misfit who would usually get tongue-tied if a stranger – especially a girl – even tried to talk with him.

And Emily was smart ... and Jack was a genius.

Jack had graduated from high school two years ago – he'd skipped some grades, and towards the end of his time in high school, the teachers all admitted that there wasn't anything left for them to teach him. Or, for that matter, that any college or university could teach him. He'd written acclaimed scientific papers on string theory that were published when he was just thirteen years old. He'd rebuilt their parents' Cadillac to get ninety miles to the gallon that same year simply because he was bored. There was no field of scientific study that didn't catch Jack's interest, and there were few he hadn't mastered.

And, as far as Emily's classmates were concerned ... Jack might be some sort of genius, but he was also a slightly pudgy nerd with bad acne, thick glasses, and bad breath. And Emily was related to him. Jack was also the guy who turned in one of the cheerleading captains for cheating on final exams – the girl had gotten suspended from school, and missed the regional championships. Deep down, Emily knew that was the reason the captains didn't ever want Emily to make the squad ... they might be a little jealous of her looks, but they wouldn't go to the extremes that they did if it wasn't for her brother.

That was why Emily didn't really speak with Jack anymore. Or like him very much, to be honest. She was good with her parents – well, her mom, anyway, since their father always seemed to be travelling on business – and she was good with her younger brother Todd too. He was fifteen and kind of a doofus, but Emily didn't mind him.

Jack, though ... Emily minded her twin brother Jack.

Especially because Emily didn't quite understand what the hell it was that Jack did all day. Her parents hadn't made Jack move out of the house – they didn't make him go to college, or anything like that. Jack worked mostly alone on his computer in his room, or in the basement, wiring together weird gadgets that no one understood. The few times he made it to the kitchen during normal hours for food, Jack mostly muttered about "the project" he was working on, and how it would "create universal harmonic constants".

Emily's mom would smile and nod whenever Jack said things like that, and have no clue what Jack was talking about. Todd and Chelsea didn't know either, but they would always tell Jack that whatever he was doing was cool.

And Emily would give Jack a frosty look, and go back to ignoring him.

Emily heard laughter from inside Jack's room again. Louder, this time. And voices as well, although she could never quite make out what the voices were saying. She knew he had a bunch of loser genius geeks that he chatted with online, and that some of them were working together on Jack's big "project". The laughter annoyed Emily, though.

Still feeling hungry, Emily went to her room and slammed the door.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.