The Tales of Tanitsar - Cover

The Tales of Tanitsar

Copyright© 2012 by Argon

Chapter 19: Completion

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Completion - This is the story of Macro, Prince and heir to the throne of Tanitsar, and how he ended slavery in his homeland. It is also the story of Thesia, a slave girl who becomes the linchpin for the unfolding events, of Alana, a lonely, unhappy princess who has to hide her disfigured face, of Anais, a freed slave and tactical genius, and of Pilar, Thesia's sister and rival, who is desperate to show her mettle. My first attempt at Fantasy.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Harem   First   Oral Sex  

In Tanitsar life returned to normal. With Odar returned from the Hanilei campaign, Macro had more time for his wives. Thesia and Alana were more than two-thirds along in their pregnancies, and Anais was only two moons behind them. The state of hope in which the three princesses found themselves was known all over the island and preparations were under way for a huge celebration.

The last royal birth, that of Elbar, had been over a half century ago. Under the erratic rule of a mad king, the citizens then had been less than joyous over the birth of an heir, not knowing if their new-born crown-prince would be able-minded.

When Alana was born, Odar was already reigning and her birth did not merit public celebrations. Macro and Lamas were born as the sons of a pleasure slave and their births were not even made public. Thus the Tanit were anticipating great celebrations.

The first to give birth was Alana. She was on time with the midwife's calculations, and she was almost apologetic to Thesia when she went into labour. It was a long birth, from shortly after midnight to the late afternoon, but when the first cry of the newborn boy sounded from Macro's quarters, the news spread over Tanitsar like wildfire.

Later that evening, a beaming Macro in his role as Vice-regent made the announcement, surrounded by torch-bearing guards.

"Hear ye, hear ye, People of Tanitsar!

"On this fifteenth of the harvest moon and surrounded by her sister-wives, Alana, Royal Princess of Tanitsar, gave birth to Prince Macro's firstborn son. Marlo, Prince of the House of Odar, was born healthy of limbs and for the future Glory of Tanitsar!"

This announcement set off a raucous celebration all over the city. Many of those who still adhered to the House of Clonal where overjoyed to see Alana's son as firstborn prince. In their minds, the royal bloodline was interrupted by Odar and Macro, but would be restored once the newborn prince would ascend to the throne. For the followers of Odar it was all the same. Thus it came that people who had been of opposing camps were celebrating in unity and peace.

Four days later, it was Thesia's turn. In spite of her small stature she had an easier time of it. The child, a tiny girl, took all but three hours to fight her way to the light. Macro was overjoyed, and he could not decide which of his wives to hug first and which of his newborn children to carry next. Taking a hint from Alana and Thesia, he also made certain to include Anais. She had to wait for another two moons, but she shared the joy of her sister-wives.

Again, Macro climbed up on the speaking platform outside the Palace.

"Hear ye, hear ye, People of Tanitsar!

"On this nineteenth of the Harvest Moon and surrounded by her sister-wives, Thesia, Royal Princess of Tanitsar, gave birth to Prince Macro's firstborn daughter. Idina, Princess of the House of Odar, was born healthy of limbs and for the future Glory of Tanitsar!"

The good people of Tanitsar were still feeling the after effects of the celebrations four days earlier. Nevertheless, a great crowd formed in the streets for another night of celebrations.

Inside the Palace, there was a joyous atmosphere too, only moderated by the consideration for Alana and Thesia, who could not sit at the table yet. Instead, the entire royal family was camping out in Macro's private quarters. Four queens hovered around Thesia and Alana while also looking after Anais' well being, while Odar spent his days gazing at the two tiny infants who symbolised the future of his realm.

Not much was achieved by King or Vice-regent in the next weeks. Delegations from all over Tanitsar called on a daily basis offering felicitations and making certain that their loyalty was noted.

One notable group were the followers of Botho of Clonal who had refused to swear fealty to Odar in the aftermath of the battle before the Main Gate. Those nobles now offered to swear fealty to the future King Marlo and to those who "ruled in His stead until His ascension". Both Odar and Macro could live with this interpretation. After all, the union of Macro and Alana had been aimed at appeasing the followers of the old order. A short ceremony was held where Clonal's followers knelt before the infant boy on Macro's lap and swore allegiance. In return, the men were freed and allowed to return to their families and possessions.

Anais was almost three weeks earlier than anticipated. She woke in the middle of the night, announcing to Macro and her sister-wives that her water had broken. It was good that she gave birth early, for the child, a boy with black hair, was already fully developed.

The birth of a second royal prince caused another night of debauchery in the city of Tanitsar. The Royal Guard in particular celebrated, for the second-born son would one day command the Guard. Moreover, it was one of theirs who had given birth to the boy, and for the next days the Guardsmen on duty showed pained expressions whenever a loud command was given.

As soon as Anais had given birth, Odar and his queens unleashed Pilar. Royal caravelles sailed to all corners of the realm to invite the officers and nobles to the Naming Ceremony to be held in the Tanitsar Cathedral twenty-eight days hence. Of course, the invitations were also sent out to Hanilei and its Regent.

On the home front Pilar harnessed what resources were available. Over fifty years had passed since a celebration of similar magnitude had been held, and then the madness of King Lorsa had spoiled the festive mood. This time there would be no spoilers, if Pilar had any say in it. She worked herself raw and sore, never sleeping more than three or four hours each night, and going through four scribes on an average day. She was almost obsessed.

Still, Macro noticed a certain sadness about her when she regarded Thesia's little girl, and he could guess the reasons. Pilar longed to be loved, and she longed to be a mother now that her younger sister had given birth. She saw what Thesia had, and she wanted that fulfilment too.

Thesia saw it too, and she talked in private with her sister-wives. One evening when Macro was visiting a garrison further north, she intercepted Pilar as she was preparing to leave for her office.

"Pilar, would you stay just a little bit longer?"

Surprised, Pilar nodded. "Yes, what can I do for you?"

"Pilar, do you remember how we used to sleep in one bed, cuddling with each other and telling stories long into the night?"

A sad smile appeared on Pilar's face. "Yes, I do. That was before my mind became poisoned."

"Your mind is cleansed now. Would you join me tonight? You need the rest, I can see that."

"Are you serious, Thesia?"

Thesia nodded. "I want my sister back. I want to try out something too."

"What?"

"I'll tell you in bed."

Pilar looked about. "What about Alana and Anais?"

"Anais would love to cuddle with Silver Willow," Thesia grinned. "She said so, and I am certain that Alana is open to that idea too."

"What idea would that be?"

Thesia shook her head. "Humour me. Join us in bed. We don't bite – much!"

Pilar raised her eyebrows. "Naughty girl! I should tell on you."

"To whom?"

"Macro?"

"Please, do that. I am certain that the thought will get him aroused."

After some more coaxing, Pilar agreed. Thesia gave her one of her own nightshirts, and before long Pilar was in Macro's bed surrounded by royal flesh. Thesia joined them last, and she held tiny Idina in her arms. Scooting between her sister-wives she placed her daughter in Pilar's arms. Pilar melted instantly. Holding the tiny girl close she rocked her softly while tears ran down her cheeks.

"Pilar, we have two more children for you to hold and rock," Alana said softly. "They could be yours too."

Pilar looked at the other three. "What do you mean by that?"

"There is one more slot in Macro's bed, in Macro's heart, and in our hearts," Anais said solemnly. "Silver Willow, will you join Macro in marriage? Will you be our sister? Will you care for our children as we will care for your children? Will you love us the way we love you?"

"After all, Macro still needs a blonde to complete the set," Alana grinned.

"Does he know?" Pilar asked. "Can he accepts me at all with ... my scar?"

"Seriously?" Alana asked with arched eyebrows.

Pilar blushed. "He does not mind such things, does he?"

Thesia took her sister's hand. "Pilar, it was I who had reservations. The thought of us being together with Macro was – is – a little unsettling. We had grown so much apart. That's why I want to give it a try tonight, to see if I can sleep with my sister and not feel awkward."

Pilar nodded to that. "I can understand. Still, what if he has no feelings for me?"

Thesia grinned impishly. "I happened to sit in his lap when we first discussed you or Livia joining us. Believe me, he is interested."

Pilar's eyes went wide with understanding, but then she blushed. "Are you all ... together?"

Anais giggled. "Oh yes! It makes for a very happy prince. Alana snores when she's really worn out, but you'll get used to it."

"I do not!" Alana huffed.

"Do too!" Anais laughed. "Thesia is a serious cuddler, but you probably know that."

In spite of herself, Pilar laughed. "She's ticklish too."

"Don't. Even. Think. Of it!" Thesia exclaimed hugging her arms to herself.

Pilar turned serious again. "Thesia, are you sure? I don't want to come between you and Macro. Everybody can see the love between you, all of you I mean."

"Oh, you will come between them, but you'll like it, " Alana grinned.

"Seriously, Pilar. I want to try. If I cannot handle it I will tell you. Please promise me the same. If you join us, it must be of your free will and it must be your wish."

Pilar looked down at the tiny girl in her arm. It was not fair of Thesia to put the baby in her arms. How could she resist now? Did she even want to resist? She looked at her sister. How would it be to sleep in her arms again? They were not girls anymore. Thesia would be close by when Macro ... Pilar took a deep breath. There was an image in her head of Macro hovering over her, of his manhood entering her, his essence filling her, an image that quickened her pulse. She fought for control, for some semblance of reason, for a way to remain the person she wanted to project – the cool and efficient Pilar.

"Oh, well. If sleeping with you is the only way to get a good man on this island, so be it!"

Thesia returned little Idina to her crib and joined the three others lying close to her older sister. Pilar opened her arms in invitation.

"Come, little Thesia, snuggle up!"

It was only awkward during the first minutes, but soon happy memories helped them to feel comfortable. Pilar drew a sharp breath when she felt Anais against her back, but even that became assuring after a few moments.

"Being a harem girl has its perks," Pilar admitted to Thesia's giggle.

"Oh, Pilar! You have no idea!"

°°°

When Macro returned two days later, Thesia led him to the side.

"Macro, dearest. How do you feel about my sister?"

Macro smelled a rat immediately but he answered neutrally.

"I hold her in the greatest esteem. She is one of the most important and trustworthy courtiers, and I believe she will rise even higher with time."

"How do you like her as a person?"

"There is nothing to dislike about her. She seems unhappy though with her role."

"She is. She is insecure about her looks, about her scar, about being too skinny."

"She is very beautiful. It is true though that she would be even more beautiful if she were happier. What is on your mind, First Wife?"

The opening was too good. "A fourth wife. Pilar. Macro, you know that I was hesitant, even against it. I've had time to think. Pilar spent the last two nights with us. I wanted to see whether I can be comfortable in her presence, even if we do ... things."

"Things? What things?"

"The things to which your wives resort when the Prince of their hearts leaves them alone for some gambling and drinking with his soldiers."

"Oh, those things," Macro grinned. "Tell me, First Wife, have you tried those out with Pilar?"

"No, you naughty man! She's my sister! I watched though."

"Watched?"

"You want to know? Fine. Alana and Anais took turns on her driving her crazy, and I had to watch, and you weren't there for me!"

Macro chuckled. "Exciting?"

Thesia sighed theatrically. "You have no idea. I had no idea just how limber my older sister is. It must be those exercises with old Kiochi."

Macro corrected the seat of his pants. "You will pay for that," he promised. "How will she fit outside the bedroom?"

"She will be our Javila, the one how keeps our family running."

"Can she live with being the Fourth Wife to your First?"

"Macro, this is so silly anyway. Alana and Anais are my equal in every respect. Cannot we dispense with the ordinaries? At least among ourselves we should not think in this way."

"But you are my first wife."

"I don't want to outrank my sister-wives, now even less."

Macro gave her a soft kiss. "I shall speak with my mother and with Regula about it."

"Thank you. Now, what about Pilar?"

Macro took a deep breath. "You are all of a mind about this?"

Thesia nodded. "You know that it was I who was hesitant."

"Give me some time to mull this."

"Why don't you ask your mother for advice?" Thesia suggested.

"I know what she'll say. After all, Pilar is her protégé. No, I want to think about it in peace."

"We won't mention it until you are of a mind."

°°°

Contrary to his words, Macro knew pretty well that Pilar would be an exciting addition to his family. He respected her and trusted her judgement. He had doubts however whether Pilar was really willing to join them or whether his sweet wives had built up the pressure until she relented.

It so happened that Pilar had to visit the Vice-regent's Palace to discuss the security of the celebrations and the involvement of the Prince's Guard. She had her questions and suggestions neatly organised, and within an hour the conference wrapped up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.