Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 16: Meeting and Having Dinner with Jessica's Mom

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: Meeting and Having Dinner with Jessica's Mom - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

We got downstairs and I figured I'd have to hail a cab on such short notice, but we walked out of the lobby and there was Sandy and the limo standing there with a big grin on her face.

"Sandy," I said, "¿Qué Pasa, mi amiga?"

"Nada Señor Roberto," she shot back without hesitation. "¿y usted?"

"Bien, Gracias," I replied. "¡Vamos al restaurante!"

Sandy smiled and said, "Necesitamos hacer una parada"

"¡No hay problema! Vamos."

The girls were looking at us both a bit surprised that we were speaking Spanish to each other. All three of the girls were very fluent in Spanish. Hailey was also good in German, Arabic, Japanese, and Russian, fair in French with a decent background and was also fluent in Mandarin and a couple other Chinese dialects. Very little grass was growing under Hailey's feet.

Sandy just chuckled as she opened the door for us. We got in and started hooking our belts, when Sandy got in the front seat and said, "I've got some bad news guys."

Everything got silent in the back seat.

"What's up Sweetie?" I asked hesitantly.

"I can't get any time off for the 10 days of the show, but I get 2 weeks to a month starting on the Wednesday of the week following. I figured I'd take a week or so and save the other days for other times so we can spread it all out."

"That sounds reasonable Sandy. Are you going to come up to visit us during your time off?" I asked with a grin.

"No Bobby," to groans from the girls. "I thought I'd sit in my house alone and play with myself. That'll be a whole lot of fun."

I was laughing and the girls kicked in too once they realized what she'd said.

"I can't get the time off, but I'm at your disposal while you're in town ... go figure."

"It's ok Sandy. We can just do whatever we want when you're there. I think it's just the dickweed fucking with you. He knows you 'want' the time, so he'll give it to you when it's not quite as opportune. We'll fix is little red wagon, Sweetie. It's only a matter of time."

"Oh hell Bob, you know I don't need any 'Special Night'. It was a wonderful thought and I appreciate it girls, but it's really not necessary. Just standard run of the mill, down and dirty sex is fine for me," she laughed!

"Ming Cho Hua, Mel?" Sandy asked.

"That's the one Sandy, thanks."

So we all settled in for the short trip to the Chinese restaurant that had been chosen for this evening's dining. The girls looked really good. They weren't wearing their fancy formal dresses, but each had on a reasonable skirt with a matching top. I guess it was the fact we were having dinner with Jessie's mom that kept the dress code a bit more on the conservative side even though they all knew her well.

Hell. I didn't even know they had those kinds of clothes.

I noticed we were in a residential area and finally stopped outside of a fairly nice home in the 'burbs. Sandy got out and went up to knock on the door.

I noticed the girls, especially Jess, were a bit nervous. Using my powerful male observational skills, I figured out that Mel had arranged for Sandy to pick up Jess's mother as well.

How astute Bob, I told myself as Sandy walked back to the limo and opened the back door for a very fine looking woman.

She got in and sat down next to Jess and leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek, and said hello to Mel and Hail, then Jessica made the "formal" introductions.

"Mom, this is Bobby, the man we talked about this afternoon," She looked at me and nodded a cordial hello. "Bobby this is my Mom, Liz."

I held out my hand to shake hers, "It's a pleasure to meet you Liz."

She took my hand as a woman would and due to the confined space I couldn't kiss it like I would have normally, but then them is the breaks!

Liz was pretty much a slightly older version of Jessica, her hair the same blondish, eyes that incredible blue. In the outfit she was wearing I couldn't tell anything else at this point other than her breasts were at least twice the size of Jessie's. Humongous! Her frame was fairly small so I'm sure she'd look a bit less top-heavy when we got out at the restaurant.

She and the girls made chit chat on the rest of the drive, and I answered and participated when asked. I was a bit nervous to be honest.

Sandy would have died laughing if she could have seen me. I was going to have to buck up before I got out at the restaurant to keep her from giving me shit. She might anyway because I'm sure she had talked to Mel and knew the deal. She's probably chuckling anyway.

When we arrived in front, Sandy parked and did her usual thing and as the girls waited patiently I paid Sandy giving her the usual obnoxious tip that she never wanted but wouldn't make a scene over and as usual asked her how much notice she'd need to come pick us up. She said the usual 15 minutes, and I told her we'd try to be out before 11 so that she'd have some time to get some rest before having to work in the morning.

As I started to turn away Sandy looked into my eyes and with a chuckle said very quietly, "Don't be so uptight and nervous Pops! Mom's cool with things, she just doesn't know you well enough to know how things will shake down. Just be cool!"

I looked into Sandy's eyes, which were dancing and sparkling. Busted, I thought to myself. "Thanks, Baby. I appreciate that."

So I turned and we all walked into the restaurant with Liz in the lead arm in arm with Jessica. I had the other two on my arms so I'm sure it was quite a spectacle for the other diners who were mostly Chinese.

When I looked around the place, I noted that we were the only non-Asian people in the place. That could only mean one thing. Great food!

Mel had requested a private booth away from the main tables because she told them we were celebrating and didn't want to disturb the rest of their customers.

The elderly Chinese woman that seated us was appreciative of the consideration. We all slid into the booth while the woman sent over a server to take drink orders.

Liz sat first followed by Jessica, then me, then Hailey. Mel slid in the other side so she was next to Liz as well. It was obvious they were close friends, which is probably the reason Mel had gone with Jessica to tell mom about her "Problem".

I ordered up my usual lemonade and Liz got a double something or other, the girls asked me if they could have a glass of wine, which raised an eyebrow to my left. I asked Jess specifically what she wanted, and she said she'd like some tea, but would like a little wine with the dinner if it were okay. I looked at the other girls and they nodded their heads, and Mel spoke up, "Sounds good to me Bobby. I'd prefer the wine with the food."

The waitress left to get our drink orders without question and I think Liz was a bit taken aback that I'd allow the girls to partake.

I noted the look and made sure to tell the server that the girls were only to have half a glass each with dinner, which they accepted readily. She nodded, smiled and started to take our food order. I think Hailey was the only one at the table who understood some of the items – I did too, but I let Hailey practice.

In perfect Mandarin, she placed the food order having a short conversation with the waitress who was obviously Chinese from the old country. English was a struggle for her and it was apparent she was not only surprised but also very appreciative to be able to "work" in her native tongue.

Liz gave Hailey a surprised look, and Hail just shrugged her shoulders and said, "It's one of the languages I've been taking in College. China is becoming a world economic factor so it will be nice to be able to fit in with that inevitability."

"Oh that's right. I'd forgotten you have been taking College courses for a few years Hailey. How's that going?"

"It's going okay. I wish I didn't have to go to the High School classes because they are soooooo boring and for me such a waste of time, but I have to have the units to graduate and they won't let me challenge the last semester."

"Why not?" Liz asked quizzically.

"Something about attendance and money. If I don't go to their stupid classes, they don't get attendance money from the state."

"I'll see what I can do about that Sweetie. Let's talk before it starts again."

"Well," she started very hesitatingly, "I may not finish down here anyway."

Liz looked at her with curiously, "Why not honey?"

"Well, depending on what my parents do when they get back, I may go to live with Bobby."

"So you won't finish?" Liz asked with some obvious displeasure.

"Oh no, 'Mom'. I'll finish. Bobby has said that there'll be no skating and that education is the most important job we have at this point in our lives, so he's going to make both Mel and me finish, but there really isn't any need because I'll be a junior in college next semester."

"Janet's going to let you go live with him too, Honey?" she asked Mel.

Mel nodded her head, "Mom said if it's what I want to do she won't say no because she knows Bobby, knows he loves us and that he'll make us tow the line."

I interjected at this point, "Liz, nothing has been decided yet. Both Mel and Hailey have expressed interest in coming to live up north with me, but I assure you that if that does in fact happen, they WILL be finishing school and will be encouraged at all levels to continue on to college. Hailey has already sent her application to Stanford and her grades are good enough, so we're hoping that she'll have the opportunity to attend.

Liz kind of sat with her mouth open at that point, "You can afford Stanford?" She asked looking at Hailey.

"Well not completely, but Bobby said he'd pay for our education as long as we focused on school and got good grades. I plan on getting a PhD," she announced proudly.

Liz looked at me, "And you'll pay for all of this schooling for them?"

"Absolutely," I said emphatically. "Again, education is the most important thing we can do for our kids, and I want you to know that the same offer goes to Jessica. They will receive a "full ride" Bobby scholarship to ANY school they qualify for and are accepted to. Major is their choice. I'm not going to dictate anything other than they have to maintain grades at C or better. The worst thing I could do is telling them they have to do this or that."

I finished the thought with, "No. I want them to find something they love, something they have passion for and become the best at it."

"Jessica, did you know about this?" She asked Jess.

"Well, I knew the offer was on the table, and I knew Hailey was going to jump all over it." Then looking at Hailey, "Hell, Hailey loves school and learning new stuff." Then turning back to her mother, "I'm not sure about Mel, but she's so smart with computers and setting up business stuff – you should see what she's already done for Bobby's business."

I just nodded my head at that one.

"I never thought about college Mom. I knew we couldn't afford it and I know my grades aren't the best, but I have a little time to bring them up and I can go to a community college to qualify to a good four year school."

"Jess, if you go to a community college first your grades in high school won't count for all that much, I told her. "You'll have to do pretty much straight "A's" in the community college to get into a really good four-year school."

"Honestly, I'd like to see you start college now just like Hailey has, Mel too, but I haven't talked to her about it yet. I also think you're smart enough to challenge most of those few classes you have left and graduate this year. And you know Mel and Hail will support and help you through, and so will I as much as I can."

Liz was starting to show a few tears at this point because I was putting something on the table that she never had and had wanted so badly for Jessica, but knew she could never provide it adequately ... and now it was being offered on a silver platter.

"I don't know what to say," she choked out.

"You don't have to say anything Liz. Look, I have the means and it's one of those things, that for me, is more important than any amount of dollars." Then forgetting myself, "Shit, it's only money."

Liz leaned into Jess and hugged her tightly with tears running down her face, "Oh Baby, that has been my dream for you all my life. I just knew that with our situation I couldn't provide it for you adequately. I'm totally speechless."

"I see incredible potential in these 3 young ladies Liz. They are very exceptionally smart women!

"Mel and Jessica are so logical, number oriented, business smart. Mel has, in the space of a month, completely automated my inventory and sales tracking systems. I used to do it on paper or 3x5 cards.

"By the end of the first show, on her own laptop, she was already tracking sales at the level she could tell me how much we'd taken in that day, what products had sold, in what numbers and sizes so that I could plan my replenishment for this show. It's insane!"

Liz just smiled, "I saw the bonus and paycheck you gave to Jess from the first show, Bob. That was awfully generous."

I chuckled and told her, "These three girls increased my sales immeasurably that first show. Yes they did it by wearing skimpy sexy outfits and wiggling their butts around. Any adult will tell you that sex sells.

"Believe me, I'm not above using that as long as the women I ask are willing on their own. Sexist? Yes, so sue me! I don't believe it's "exploitation" of the women either – they know what they're doing, they know their assets and the know how to use them. I'm not forcing anyone to do anything.

"If they had objected, and wanted to wear jeans and a T-Shirt, that's what they would have been wearing. They know it, and they also know the limits they are allowed. I provide them with 'Uniforms'..."

"I've seen those uniforms," Liz snorted with a grin.

"Listen, when I go to a 10 day show like last time, I'm lucky if I make twenty five or thirty thousand, but I don't do it for the money. Hell, I certainly don't need the money. I do it because I love doing the artwork and the printing. The first show this year..."

Then taking a deep breath, I took a sip of my drink and said, "Let me take a step back for a moment..."

"I'll start at the beginning," I said. "I told the girls that I'd pay them $100 a day for their work. I had a huge suite at the Marriott, just like this time, so it was no big deal if they stayed so they were close to the show. I did NOT expect Janet to drop Mel in my lap with permission to do anything she or I wanted. Trust me that was a total mind-fuck for me..."

Sheepishly I said, "Sorry..."

Liz just smiled at my exuberant outburst.

"I also told Mel and Hailey that depending on their contribution and our income I'd give them one half of one percent up to one percent of the take. Liz, with these girls working for me, we grossed out at nearly five hundred thousand dollars! We made my normal 10 day income in one day."

Liz's mouth dropped to the table and said, "You're kidding?"

"No, I'm not kidding. Because Mel and Hailey were at the show all 10 days, I gave them a full one percent, which was five thousand. Jess got a bit less because she was only there for 5 days out of the 10. Since she plans on working the whole show this time she'll get a full share."

"But Bob, don't you think that's obscene money at their age for the actual work? It was more fun to them than a 'job'"

"Perhaps it is, but in my mind they earned every cent.

"It's supposed to be fun, Liz. I have always had a saying for business or work. 'If you're not having fun doing what you're doing, find something else to do.' Life is too short to be doing something you hate."

"Yes, I agree," she nodded.

"The deal is the same for this show and with Mel's organization of things, our ability to replenish our stock of inventory, I would estimate that we could do seven fifty this show – maybe more, it's a bigger venue, so don't be too surprised if Jess shows up with seventy five hundred or more plus salary in her hands.

"Oh, and just so it's clear, that money is theirs to do as they wish. They are not expected to use any of it for education, that's covered one hundred percent. I hope they'll invest it wisely, and I will help with that if they ask, so that when they get a bit older ... well you know what I'm saying."

Then remembering I hadn't finished, "Oh, and the potential I see in Hailey? She tells me she's going to do a dual major in her undergraduate work, psychology and philosophy. Once she has her Masters in those two she said she'll have to decide on which to pursue a PhD. I have no problem if it's both to be honest, but as I said, I'm in for the long haul."

About this time the waitress rolled up with a cart full of our dinner. She just started rattling off to Hailey what everything was and put it all on the large lazy-susan in the middle of the table, bowed and took the cart away.

Hailey chuckled a little, "She brought a lot more than I ordered, but she said it was okay because I spoke Chinese with her the cook wanted to give us some treats."

Mel, Jessica and Liz looked at her with worried questioning eyes. I just dug in, didn't matter what it was after things I'd eaten overseas.

"It's all okay," Hailey chuckled, "There's no dog or cat or monkey brains or any of that stuff. It's just chicken, shrimp, scallops ... over there with the pancakes is Mongolian beef, and that's twice cooked pork over there," pointing to dishes as she went.

My plate was full and my chopsticks flashing before she had finished describing it for the ladies at the table. I already knew what it was because I understood what the waitress was telling Hailey.

Mel couldn't help herself and had to ask, "Bobby, you don't even know what some of that shit is. Oops, sorry Liz," who just chuckled, "you loaded up your plate like there's no tomorrow."

"You never know Sweetie, there may not be!" This got me some strange looks.

"I know there is nothing at this table that can be as bad as some of the things I've eaten in my life – health regulations wouldn't allow it - so it's not a big deal."

Which elicited some even stranger looks, a couple scrunched noses on Jessica and Mel, and a quiet "ewwwww" from Mel.

"Look," I said putting my chopsticks down for a moment. "You have to live every day like it's your last because you never know when it will be. You could leave here tonight and get run over by a bus."

"The Buddhists have a saying, 'the process of your death begins at your birth. So enjoy life!' and I couldn't agree more."

"But..."

"Life is precious, Mel. Ask any man or woman who has been in combat, or seen the results in hospitals or morgues. They'll tell you how easily it can be taken, and how for them each day is a gift." Then looking right into her eyes, I added softly, "Mel, each and every day is a gift."

"Yeah, I know Honey. We've seen the scars," she said with a bit of a sarcastic voice, but then slapped her hand to her mouth and her eyes grew huge, "Oh god, I'm so sorry, Bobby. I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

"I know Mel, don't worry about it." I smiled at her because I knew she didn't mean it the way it sounded. Had I said the same thing directly to Hailey, she would have smiled and nodded her head. Therein is one of the differences between two of the women I love so dearly.

Liz looked at me quizzically, but didn't say anything. I could tell that the comment about the scars had peaked her curiosity.

We continued to sample our dinner options. It seemed like everyone was happy with all the offerings.

"You've been very busy I hear," Jessie's mother put on the table.

Looking at her boldly knowing what she was alluding to, I gave her an honest answer. "Yes. Yes I have." Then took another quick bite of something with my chopsticks.

The look of shock on her face was priceless as I'm sure she expected me to hem and haw and try to play silly games to dance around the subject. Most guys probably would have done just that.

I wasn't going to play games or dance around the subject, "Liz. I tried everything I could to discourage them..."

"I heard about that too," she interrupted.

"There was nothing happening that they didn't demand and actively make happen. I gave them every negative that I could think of including the possibility of pregnancy. None of them cared about that. Mel and Hailey have now done something about it, but Hailey's first night was unprotected, as was Jessie's. I tried to give them every reason they shouldn't be doing this, but they continued on, and in the end, I am a man."

"Yes. I've noticed." she commented with a wry smile.

"Liz, men are pigs. It's in our wiring, we're born with it, we don't learn it."

"Yes. I heard about that as well. You said those very words to Melinda's mother before you showed her a good time."

I started to say something but she didn't give me a chance to get a word in edgewise.

"Bob, I know Janet pretty well. I know how she feels about men and why. She would not bed down with ANY man as far as I knew, but she said after talking to you before and Melinda after, she couldn't wait to get you in the sack. All I can say is that after talking to her, you must be quite a man."

I blushed a bit at that, but she continued, "Melinda also mentioned that there are some things that none of us will ever know about you. Something having to do with your past."

I looked over at Mel with a frown, but then realized that she had asked about that in one of her question sessions, and I had given her ground rules that I know she would never stretch.

"Yes. That's true. There are things I did in the service that are highly classified, and I take my responsibility very seriously."

"I'm happy to hear you say that Bob, because there are too many loose lips out there trying to second guess anything and everything that goes on. I know a few others like you. I find it's the calm silent ones that everyone should pay attention to, not the willy-nilly flapping gums that seem to pervade everywhere."

"Thank you for understanding, Liz. I have to admit that it took me a bit more convincing when I talked to Mel and Hailey. Jess has not been given, nor will she get that briefing because I think that Mel and Hail have already taken care of the issue."

"Is that part of the story of the scars Bob?"

When I looked at her I could see that she knew the question had hurt a little, and her eyes were recognizing of that and apologizing.

I just nodded my head, and got a faraway look in my eyes. I could see that Liz felt badly about taking me to that place, but what was done was done...

Jessi looked at me, "I haven't heard nothing about nothing. What the heck are you all talking about?"

"Nor will you honey," Liz nearly snapped at her daughter. "Just let it lay there and don't worry yourself about it. There are a lot of men and women like Bob out there doing what needs to be done, behind the scenes without receiving credit, nor wanting any for that matter, for things you don't even want to know are happening. Believe me, Honey. There are a lot of things going on in this world you don't EVEN want to know about."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.