Craft Faire Love - Cover

Craft Faire Love

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 11: Janet gets hers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Janet gets hers - Bobby does craft fairs... For the first show this season he hires Melinda to help him. Melinda invites a couple friends, Hailey and Jessica to help out. Will they continue through the entire season and beyond. Follow the adventures of our four intrepid funsters as they learn tie dye, silkscreen, business and yes, of course, sex. **There is also some violence but it is in the periphery to the story. It is a depiction of military style clandestine mission(s) gone terribly bad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

When we arrived at the house Sandy parked the limo behind my Jeep. Janet and I kissed each of the girls and made a quick exit leaving the girls to "play" with Sandy.

As we got out I heard, "Mom?" and after Janet turned, "Have fun mom, I love you."

"I will, Baby. I know, and I love you too."

With that, Janet and I disappeared hand in hand into the darkness. I was in no hurry, and in reality, I don't think Janet was either. I think she was pretty nervous, at least she seemed to be but it was okay. Melinda, Hailey and Jessica had been nervous too, but by the time it was curtains up on the main event, there was zero nervous. I expected Janet to be in a similar condition. Besides, Janet had some experience, but it was long in the past.

No ladies, not cocky, just very confident in my innate ability to arouse a woman to the point of near insanity. I was well trained, and remember my lessons!

Perhaps you might want to try it some time!

After we got out of sight from the limo, I stopped and pulled Janet to me for our initial kiss. We both knew where this was leading, so both put in appropriate passion, desire and just plain horny.

Her breathing started to increase, as did mine, and her body started to undulate against mine and her passion increased.

We stood there pecking each other's face, holding each other tightly, just feeling.

Feeling the love flow between us, I know what Mel had told her, because Mel had told me! Janet knew I loved her, but couldn't relate to why I would feel that way without knowing her better.

Mel had told her, "It isn't all that important for the moment, just accept his love. Let him love you mom, and try to love him back."

She was presently working on accepting mine. If vibes are any indication, she was doing well. I was in no big rush, and I don't think she was either. This was only the beginning act.

Arm in arm, we continued up my "secret entry" toward the Master area and as we approached, a small green LED light automatically came on and a small pad appeared from a plate in the wall. I looked directly into the light and placed my right thumb on the pad and the door swung open.

I smiled at Janet and told her to wait for just a second. I entered about half way through the door and pushed a small button, which caused a plate to rise.

Behind the plate was a monitor, which was touch-screen activated. I have friends in the security business, and these kinds of things were their "beta" units. I was always up for testing new security gadgets, so they were all over the house. They would also be incorporated into our new place, but that's getting ahead of myself again.

I brought up the keyboard and typed in Janet's name then pushed a "learn" button.

Outside the green light started flashing and the pad re-appeared, so I asked Janet to stand on the line on the ground and look directly into the green light and place her right thumb on the pad. After a couple seconds the green light came on solid, and now Janet was given the ability to use my private entry.

I explained it to her and let her know she's only the second person with that authority.

With one of those, "Oh I'm number two" looks that women seem to get in such a situation, she almost cattily asked, "Only the second? And who is the first?" I'm sure she was expecting some female name.

"Me", I smiled at her.

"You mean..."

"Yeah, Mel and Hailey can't use this entrance. Not yet." With a serious look, "I trust you Janet. I trust the girls too, but they've had no reason to be given the privilege yet. In the next couple days, you and I are going to use that door some, so you will need it to open for you if I'm not with you."

She leaned up and kissed me tenderly, and whispered, "Thank you Bobby. I will never, ever violate that trust!"

"I know, Sweetie. If I'd have had even an inkling that there was a chance that would happen, you wouldn't have been given access like that."

As an afterthought, "Oh, just so you know, I'll be putting your access into suspense mode after you leave, so the next time you come up all I have to do is activate again and you'll be able to use this door."

She gave me a strange look probably wondering why I would do that. It was almost a look of dismay.

"Hey, it has nothing to do with trust and any fear I might have you'll 'sneak' up on me. It's a standard security procedure. Since you won't be here, there's no reason to keep your access active."

Then with a smile, "When you tell me you're coming back, I'll activate it the same day, even if I have to do it remotely. That way, if I'm out somewhere when you arrive, you can let yourself in.

"Oh. If the girls are with you, until I let you know, please don't show them this entrance. They don't need it at this point, so there's no reason for them to be privy. It's just another security deal. I trust them both without question, but I'm just a security freak, and some day I may explain it to both you and the girls."

She took hold of my arm and just laid her head on my shoulder letting out a heavy sigh.

"Just so you know, we are essentially locked into the master area of the house."

"Even if the girls wanted to come 'spy' or somehow decide they wanted to watch, there is no way they can get in and if they are too persistent with their attempt an alarm will go off. Believe me, it will scare the living shit out of them."

We both laughed but I assured her that the alarm was only local. The sheriff won't be showing up at the door wondering what the hell is going on. That's a different alarm.

I led her into the dressing room and pressed another button causing one wall panel to move a bit exposing an indoor/outdoor hot tub.

As she watched, I started to undress slowly not making any production out of it.

I had to wonder how long it's been since she's even seen a man without clothes.

I looked over at her and smiled tenderly, "Hot tub will destroy that dress, dahlin'. I have a few suits if you'd be more comfortable. Would you be more comfortable if I wore a suit?"

"Uhh ... Uh, no Bobby, I'm sorry. My mind went somewhere else", she said quietly as she began to remove her dress.

"Want to talk about where it went?"

"Oh. No it wasn't any big thing Bobby, it's just been so very long since I've seen a naked man, I think my mind was taking a short hiatus."

"You okay?" I asked with a look of concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said as the dress hit the floor. She was braless which, considering the dress, isn't a big surprise. Her panties were all "girlie", pink with a darker pink lace.

By this time I was in my birthday suit and working on getting the hot tub working for us. I looked over at her with a smile, and she looked just like her daughter had looked that first night. Very fearful of what I was going to think of her.

I already had a good case of wood beginning, but while she looked at me nervously, I slowly moved over to her. I took her into my arms, pressing her breasts into my chest and my raising wood into her abdomen.

I decided to give her an incredibly sexy kiss and at first she was a little tentative, but as the kiss went on she relaxed a little. When she relaxed noticeably I started slowly moving my hands up and down her back with light butterfly touches.

We broke the kiss and looked each other in the eyes, and I still saw some nervousness, but it was being slowly replaced by desire. It was going to be a long night, but worth every minute of the patience.

She let out a heavy sigh and leaned her head in to my shoulder and we just held each other. The hot tub wasn't going anywhere, and I wanted her comfortable with everything we were going to be doing.

I lightly kissed her hair, and any other part of her head I could reach. I'll be damned if she didn't start purring like her daughter and the other two young women. I love it. It is so cool.

She pulled her head back slightly so we could make eye contact and moved her face up and gave me a light kiss and looking at me directly, whispered almost inaudibly, "Bobby, please take my panties off for me." Starting a wry smile as she finished her request.

I very slowly moved my hands from her back to her hips and put my thumbs inside the elastic on her panties. As I started to move them, her grip around me stiffened a little, her eyes closed and her breathing became a bit choppy.

I stopped momentarily understanding that she was still very nervous about being nude with me.

As soon as I stopped, her eyes opened and she looked at me with tears beginning to form and drip from her eyes. Very quietly whispered, "I'm okay Bobby, please take my panties off for me."

I started moving them down her thighs and legs again.

"Honey, as bad as I want this, it's very difficult for me. Please be patient with me," she sobbed a little quietly.

"We have all night Janet, and I told you before, we don't have to do anything at all and I'll be very happy just to hold you." Her panties were on the floor and I felt her kick them away, so now she was completely naked with me.

I used my lips and fingers to wipe away the tears, and very gently asked, "May I look at you, Sweetheart?"

She nodded slowly, and moved her arms down to her sides. I slowly pulled away but kept my hands and arms in contact with her, and slowly took in her breasts, which were fairly smallish, a bit larger than Hailey, but a lot smaller than Melinda. I moved my eyes slowly down from her chest, knowing that she was watching my every nuance, to her very flat woman's abdomen that I couldn't wait to get my mouth, tongue and lips over, then on down to her cleanly shaved mound.

I moved my hands just a little to give her the idea to spin around slowly and I took in her gorgeous ass, as she continued to move until she was facing me again.

When our eyes met again, hers were a little nervous, mine were smiling and sparkling at her.

"Janet," I said quietly. "You're beautiful. You are an incredibly beautiful woman," her eyes gained a sparkle and her face brightened as I was giving her honest compliments. "If I didn't know you had two daughters, I'd never be able to detect you have had children. Your body is incredible, and I hope you don't find it 'crass male', but I can't wait to touch, suck and lick every square inch of you."

At that she giggled, and said, "Thank you Bobby. You have no idea how good that makes a woman feel, especially one that hasn't felt desirable for many years. My ex left me with a very low opinion of my appearance."

"I'm here to tell you, Janet, that man is a fucking lunatic!"

I moved my body in to hers again, and we pressed each other tightly together while we kissed passionately for quite some time.

When we finished our kiss, she took my hand and slowly pulled me towards the hot tub, looking back with a sultry smile, "Let's get this seduction under way Lover, I still can't wait to feel that gorgeous cock of yours buried in me, even if I am a bit nervous about it."

"Nothing to be nervous about my love."

Totally different experience with an older more experienced lover. Though she'd been badly abused in her prior relationships she knew what she wanted, knew what she needed, and I have confidence she'll know how to let me know so that I can give it to her.

That said I'm sure that a lot of those things she knows float her boat were learned from girlfriends and not boyfriends/husbands.

It takes two to tango, but the only blame or responsibility I hold Janet to is not getting out of the situation sooner. Yes, I understand the psychology. I studied it in great detail, and I've suggested to Hailey that she may want to do more advanced studies in her PhD program.

The intimidation factor and the fear of suddenly being alone can be strong pulls to avoid facing reality. I could give a dissertation on the whole mess, but that's not what this story is about.

We climbed into the tub, side by side, holding hands and kissing gently as the water relaxed our bodies.

After about ten minutes in the tub, I slowly started to move her so that she was facing me essentially sitting on my knees. She started to get this "all shy" look on her face; she knew what I was doing. We both chuckled and she slid herself closer to that rod which was going to give her so much pleasure. We embraced and kissed as she wiggled her outer labia against my stiff penis and let out a light moan.

It was the first time a cock has touched her pussy in over 10 years, and I could tell by the feel of her reaction, she not only liked it, but also missed it.

So, things were starting slowly, but with a large dose of passion. I had a sneaky suspicion that I had a wild woman on my hands, so I had better be prepared to hold on for the ride once we got started.

The hot tub was getting to be uncomfortable and we were both turning into prunes before we decided it was time to vacate and move on. She backed away from my lap and stood and I stood just in front of her. We both laughed as we looked at our hands, which were definitely prunes, but we embraced for a short time and just reveled in the feel of the other's body.

There is a whole cabinet full of towels at the hot tub, so we grabbed a couple and started to dry each other vigorously. As I moved the towel across her breasts she gasped and moaned telling me that I needed to concentrate there for a bit. Once dried, I brought the towel up to her breasts again, and started to gently re-dry, but somehow the towel slipped from my hands. It didn't take her but a second to realize that bare hands were now massaging her breasts.

She chuckled and put her hands up around my neck, and started to nip and nibble at my neck, shoulders, ears, nose, lips and anything else she could get to. She made sure not to distract the hands from delicately squeezing and pinching.

One of her hands slowly drifted down lightly caressing my chest and tummy. It paused a moment and gently ran through the soft curly hair before it wrapped itself around my throbbing penis and with a soft moan she started to glide her hand up and down slowly.

When my eyes found hers I noted that there was a mysterious sparkle in hers, so I started to move us towards the location for that evening's main event.

She moved with me slowly and gently never letting her hand waiver from the stiff object she was concentrating on. It sure felt great to me.

As suddenly as I can describe it, she maneuvered me around so that my back was to the bed and pushed me backwards so that I couldn't help but fall.

As I fell, my legs flailed a bit but because of the placement of her hands and now her knees, they were spread apart just widely enough so that she fit nicely.

"Now I've got you where I want you, you sexy bastard. Now just lay back and enjoy for a time. I have a sneaking suspicion I know what I'm in for later, so you can call this a preemptory strike," she chuckled.

With that she lay down on top of me and began kissing me wetly as her tongue made its way to every corner of me. Like the girls, she spent some time at the scars contemplating how, when and why they occurred. She obviously understood the severity of what had happened, but inherently knew not to say anything or ask.

She stopped her travels only when her lips and tongue got to my balls. Then the attack slowed and became extremely soft, gentle, and sexy.

At this rate my first shot across the bow was not going to take long, but I suspect that's what she was shooting for.

She started licking the underside of my cock up to the tip, then down again once again leaving no portion lacking attention.

While she was performing these magical actions, her eyes never left mine. In those eyes I saw lust, love, desire, animal and caring. I know it will take some explaining later, but the last time I saw the kind of eyes I was seeing now, they were Sandy's.

It is such a shame that men are as they are, because passion like this woman possessed and demonstrated would keep any man very happy. Though her daughter and her best friend had already spoken for me, I was certainly of a mind to keep Janet around, but I also knew that it wouldn't work out that way, nor should it in all honesty.

I hoped that someday, somewhere that she would find a man that met her standards with which to share her passion. Until that time, her girlfriends and me were going to be the beneficiaries. I wasn't going to complain.

As my mind pondered her passion, she slipped her mouth over the top, took my aching phallus into her warm, wet mouth, and began to give me an incredible blowjob.

It did make me wonder if Melinda had learned it from her mom, because where Mel was a little tentative her mother was totally self-assured. Not really surprising.

It didn't take long before I could feel the boiling in my balls that signaled good things were about to happen, so I took her head gently in my hands and gasped to her, "I'm about to come, Sweetie."

"Good," she smiled at me. "I've been waiting to taste you for a long time Bobby, so I hope it's a good one."

She bore down and gave it more action with tongue and lips and suction so before I knew what was happening I exploded in her mouth. She took everything I had to offer and didn't slop a drop. While the last spurts of my semen exited my penis into her loving mouth, she began to lick and suck to ensure that I was cleaned, and ready for the next activity.

Slowly she made her way up to my face again, with a grin on her face from ear to ear.

"Oh god Bobby, it's been so long since I've done that..."

"Well, you haven't lost any talent dear heart, that was one of the better blowjobs I've ever experienced."

"Oh? Better than Mel", she asked with a grin?

"Mel could take some lessons from her mother, mom!" I retorted with a grin, "She's a natural, but you are incredible."

She leaned in to kiss me, "Thank you, Baby. That's a very high compliment to me."

The kiss started out tentatively but as she discovered I wasn't going to freak out or jerk away it became much more passionate as we moved our hands, legs, torsos against each other quite actively.

As the kiss continued I rolled her over on to her back so that when the kiss broke I was looking down into her eyes. Her hands were caressing the back of my head while she ran her hands softly through my hair. We continued to kiss and nip at each other's lips lovingly; extending the warmth she was feeling already.

She looked sensually at me, "On final approach to the main runway?"

I smiled at her and nodded my head, "It's a long final, but yes the main runway is in sight and rapidly approaching."

Once again, she let out a heavy sigh, "I can't wait lover, I want that cock so badly at this point...

"That itch deep inside me needs to be scratched and right now the only thing that can reach it is you."

"I'll be scratching that itch shortly my dear, you can count on it!"

She smiled, relaxed and allowed me to start my final approach beginning with licking every square inch of her upper body. I found that the junction of her neck and shoulders are very sensitive for her, so I decided to spend a little additional time with my machinations at that vicinity.

The more she moaned and wiggled, the more time I spent doing whatever it was. By the time my mouth reached her breasts and nipples she was on a very short fuse, so when my lips wrapped around the first stiff nipple and my tongue started to flick at it the bomb went off...

"OHHHHHMMMYYYYYYGODDDDDDBBOBBBBBBBBEEEEE. I'mmmmm ... Cuummminnnnngggg. Ohhhh, shhhittt."

Her body arched, became very rigid, and was twitching uncontrollably as she started her orgasm. A few seconds later her entire body collapsed in a lurch, but continued to undulate and shake for at least two to three minutes as I continued to gently lick and suck on each of her nipples in succession.

As her breathing started to calm and become more regular, the hold she'd had on my head lightened up enough that I could raise my head and look at her. Those eyes were dancing now. They still sparkled but they danced and actually started leaking.

"Hey, what's the leakage?" I whispered to her.

"Oh Bobby, I haven't come like that in years, if ever, and you haven't even touched my pussy yet. My god I need you right now!"

"You've got me Baby, and with a little luck you'll be so sore by morning your daughter and Hailey will roll on the floor," I chided her.

"Oh, promises, promises," she chuckled back, knowing full well that it had been so long since she'd had what she was going to get, by the time we were done with each other she wouldn't be able to walk normally for a time anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.