The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a continuation of my story "Cathy Gets a New Job". Now she gets a promotion, gets a makeover and gets a lover or two to go along with it. She has better sex than with her husband. What should she do? It will make more sense if you read that story first, but it isn't necessary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

"Cathy, is that really you?" Chris asked as he neared their table. Cathy blushed, nodded her head and then introduced Melissa to Chris. Chris continued, "I'm standing there at the bar and saw the two of you in the mirror and said to myself that you looked familiar, but I wasn't sure. I knew one thing, though. I was going to find out how two very beautiful women could be sitting alone in a bar on a Saturday night in Chicago."

"Why are you still here? I thought you had a plane back to wherever this afternoon."

"Well, that's somewhat difficult to understand. I got a call from the recruiter asking me to stay over in Chicago this weekend. I told him that I had already checked out of the hotel and doubted if they would have a room, but he assured me that it had already been taken care of. He would not tell me why or who was behind this, just to stay here and pay attention because he thought there was someone I was supposed to meet. How's that for a mystery?"

"So, how do you know who you are supposed to meet? And who is telling you to do this? It sounds a little goofy to me."

"I have no idea how anyone would even know where I was staying, much less have the ability to find my recruiter and have him call me." He paused and then continued. "Melissa, I apologize. We have been ignoring you, and I try never to ignore beautiful women. Are you from around here?"

"Yes, I live in Chicago. I work for a small company that specializes in executive development."

No one said anything for a minute, but it was obvious that Chris was trying to understand that response and how it connected to the transformation of Cathy. "Okay, this is going to sound really crass and rude, but I have to ask you, Cathy. What the heck happened? It's like I knew you yesterday, and even this morning as a matter of fact, and now, you are a totally different person. What did you do, walk in door number one and outdoor number three?"

Once again Cathy blushed, "Yes, pretty much so. I spent the entire day with Melissa at her company. They do makeovers of women."

"I don't think 'makeovers' is the right word. It doesn't do you justice. You are absolutely beautiful, as are you Melissa. Maybe I wouldn't be so stunned and shocked if I had not known you before, but I can tell you right now that I am sitting with two of the most beautiful girls in Chicago."

Cathy was actually embarrassed so much that she could not respond, but Melissa acknowledged the compliments. "Thank you, but what we do is so much more than just make a woman beautiful. We begin there, but then we enhance her total appearance, and move into her confidence level and even touch on her goals and aspirations. We try to at least help her become all the woman that she can be. We work with women from all over the world, women that have been identified by their companies as individuals with remarkable potential but who may lack certain aspects of themselves that could become hindrances to their development. It is still a man's world out there, and a woman must be everything that she can be if she is going to succeed. One of the critical steps in the process is what we call 'the reveal', where we bring the client out into the everyday world and create an encounter so that she can see first-hand the impact of the changes that she has gone through."

"Is that what just happened here? Was this 'the reveal'? Am I the encounter?"

Melissa just smiled.

"But how did you pull that off? How did you know where... ?"

"Mr. Larson, we are very good at what we do, and we do a great many things. This encounter was barely a challenge, once I knew your name. All I had to do was get you to come to Chicago this weekend, and the rest, well let's leave it at that, shall we?"

By this time, the activity level in the bar was such that conversation was difficult. Cathy asked, "Do you suppose that the special bar upstairs is open again tonight?"

Not only was it open, but Chris noticed that the table for three at which they were seated had a note card saying that it had been reserved for Mr. Larson. He started to ask, as the ladies were being seated, but as he spoke, the Maître de reached across, picked up the note and crumpled it in his fist. It just became another question in Chris' mind about the entire weekend.

As they had the night before, after dinner Chris and Cathy danced to the music of the small dance band but tonight, Cathy and Melissa alternated, each woman immersing herself in the moment, each woman becoming an attachment to Chris as he moved through the floor. It was Chris who finally asked to take a break, and both he and Cathy were surprised at Melissa's next statement.

"I have heard many things about some other talents you have Mr. Larson. Ms. Henry was quite impressed with them, and her appreciation of them has made me curious. I would love to enhance my education, but this evening I have another commitment and responsibility; perhaps another day. For now, I will leave you to enjoy the rest of the evening. Cathy, the stores open tomorrow at 10:00 and we have a full day ahead of us. Chris is welcome to join us if you wish, but I expect you to be in the lobby of our building by 9:30."

Chris didn't need to hear a second invitation. He rose quickly, helped the ladies from their chairs and attempted to settle the bill, only to be told that it had already been resolved. The question was answered by a discreet wink from Melissa to whom he merely shook his head. They said their 'goodnights' and 'thank yous' to her at the elevator and moved down to his room. He had been expecting a room identical to the room that he had been in previously but this room was much different. It occupied one end of the hall and was surrounded with glass on three sides. The view of the skyline was breathtaking, to say the least, and they both stopped for a moment to admire the sight.

"A picturesque sight for a very beautiful woman," were the words that he murmured as he unzipped the back of her dress.

He fucked her twice that night, once from above, driving his long cock into her cervix again and splattering his jism all over the walls of her womb. Twenty minutes later, she rolled onto her knees and elbows without even being asked and he buried his long cock fully in her ass, his ball sac slapping against her labia and clit each time he hit home. Just that minimal contact with her clit was enough to send her over the edge again.

Chris awoke to the sounds of Cathy crying quietly. "What is the matter?"

"I am so confused," her words broken up by more audible crying. "I am a married woman with a child that I love. In the last two months I have been unfaithful to my husband twice, and now this weekend I find you and everything goes crazy. Suddenly I am not myself anymore ... I don't even recognize who I am. Then you come along and take me into your bed and..."

"And what, Cathy, you cannot deny that you have enjoyed it."

"That's the problem. Sex with you is so far above anything I have ever had with anyone else, even my new boss who was the first guy to ever do it in my bottom, which I have to admit just overwhelms my emotions. But you ... everything you do, every time you touch me my skin tingles with excitement, and when you finally allow me to cum, my body feels like it is released and is floating on air."

"So what is the problem?"

"The problem," once again crying," is that I feel like I am so restricted now in my life, and that I have missed out on so much and that I will never be able to have any of it. I feel cheated. I don't want to be tied to a little town in Iowa. I want to be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of city life. I guess what I really want to do is get to the point where I can make you beg for me to release you."

"Well that probably isn't going to happen. You may be able to control those other men in your life, but there is no way in hell that either of those guys can ever fuck you as I do, is there?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.