The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a continuation of my story "Cathy Gets a New Job". Now she gets a promotion, gets a makeover and gets a lover or two to go along with it. She has better sex than with her husband. What should she do? It will make more sense if you read that story first, but it isn't necessary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

They fell asleep together, spooning, in his hotel room. When she woke, it was already morning, and she could feel his hand caressing her, squeezing her rapidly swelling clitoris between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned, began to respond, and then realized where she was and with whom she was in bed. She tried to pull away and get up, but he held her in place and slid his long cock in from behind.

"Quit fussing, woman, you've got plenty of time. What you don't have is plenty of opportunity to get fucked the way you should, so relax and enjoy it." Once again, as he had the previous evening, Chris caused the head of his cock to impact against her cervix, and within a minute, it had opened sufficiently to accept him into her uterus. Chris truly loved fucking girls this way because it was so much tighter on his cock, tighter by far than any cunt, and tighter than most asses too. The clamping on the head and shaft just below was almost too great to have much movement. He continued to drive into her like this for three or four minutes and then unleashed a fury of cum explosions onto the walls of her womb. He quickly pulled out and headed for the shower. By the time he returned to the room, Cathy was dressed and gone.

It was just by chance that Melissa was passing through the lobby as Cathy returned from her night with Chris. For security purposes, the exterior doors to the hotel facility had been locked at midnight and Cathy would have been unable to get in until the receptionist arrived at 8:00.

"Where have you been? We looked all over for you last night. You had us worried. I walked up and down Michigan Avenue looking for you. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, just a little tired. I didn't sleep well."

"Not that it is my business, but where did you sleep?"

"I ran into someone that was in the army with my husband when we were all in Europe and we had a few cocktails in the hotel."

"Well, you need to get up to your room, get changed into the clothes that I have laid out for you and get down here for breakfast at 8:00."

Cathy was happy to get up to her room and into the shower. The instructions on the card next to her clothes indicated that she was not to wear make-up, nor underwear, and that her hair would be washed later that morning. Cathy used the extra time to stand in the shower, wishing that her bottom would not hurt and hoping that her discomfort would not be apparent to the people with whom she met this day.

Breakfast was light, yet nutritious. Immediately following was a casual walk up and down three flights of stairs, followed by a cool down and then a thirty minute set of floor exercises in a room that reminded her of a gymnasium. Finally, about ten o'clock, Melissa reappeared. "Now the enjoyable part of the day begins."

Together they entered an area much like a spa in which the lights were softened, relaxing music was playing through some speakers and a delightful scent of wildflowers was misted through the air. Cathy was instructed to disrobe and then enter the sauna room, joining four other women already in there. After being baked for fifteen minutes she emerged once again, only to be ushered into an ice cold shower and then quickly dried and shown to a small, private room containing only a massage table, a side chair, and a cabinet full of salves and oils.

"Go ahead and lie down on the table. You may discard your towel; it will not be needed again. As I said earlier, this is getting to be the good part of the day." Melissa was sitting in a chair alongside the head of the massage table so that she could look at Cathy during her massage.

Cathy dropped her towel and lay face down on the massage table. As soon as she did, Alisha, a masseuse entered the room, placed a small pillow under Cathy's head and then poured a small amount of scented body oil on her hands, and then onto Cathy's back. With skill, she began to massage Cathy's lower back, working her fingers deep into the tissues, producing a series of oohs and ahhs from Cathy. Melissa made small talk conversation as the masseuse continued to work out the kinks of her latest charge, eventually moving from her back to her feet and then working up Cathy's legs to her thighs, which she had managed to spread innocently enough just by massaging them. As the masseuse reached the top of her thighs, Melissa began to ask questions about Cathy's previous evening.

"So, who was this guy you were with last night?"

"Oh, he's just a guy that was in my husband's unit in Europe when we were there together. He got to come home shortly after I left to come home to have the baby."

"Well, tell me about him. Is he single, married, have kids, what?"

"He's single, no kids that I know of, although he has certainly had numerous opportunities."

"Why do you say it that way?"

"Well, he is very gold looking, and reminds some people of somebody famous, although they can never figure out just who. But when we were overseas and we would go out together somewhere, young girls would chase after him like he was a rock star or something. Then my husband and I would go into this routine as if we were his aides or something, and the girls always fell for it. Sometimes he would have three girls, all at the same time, and we would hear them all night long. I think he had more sex in those two years than I will have in my lifetime."

"So he's still that good looking?"

Alisha was rubbing her hands gently up and down Cathy's butt cheeks and allowing her fingers to push through her pubic hair up towards her labia. She could already feel moisture seeping from Cathy's vagina.

"Oh, he's more than good looking. We had girls come up to our table before we went upstairs. He's gorgeous!"

"So you went upstairs. Then what?" she asked as she innocently as she nodded to the masseuse to continue.

Alisha spread Cathy's butt cheeks and observed the inflammation around Cathy's rosebud. "Roll over so that I can do the front half of you." Cathy rolled over without giving it another thought.

"Oh, well at first we went to this special bar on his floor that's just for the people staying on that floor. It was very quiet and private, but they actually had a small dance band playing. He is a phenomenal dancer. We danced until I could barely walk, and then we ended up in his room."

Alisha was massaging Cathy's chest, and simultaneously caressing her breasts without being obvious about it. Cathy's nipples were as hard as they had ever been, yet she was blissfully unaware of any outward action that would sexually excite her. About every thirty seconds or so, Alisha would concentrate her efforts on one of Cathy's nipples, and that effort would make Cathy squirm, and eventually begin to moan. Alisha's hands drifted lower, running her fingers lightly across Cathy's abdomen and then lower onto her pubic triangle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.