The Promotion - Cover

The Promotion

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a continuation of my story "Cathy Gets a New Job". Now she gets a promotion, gets a makeover and gets a lover or two to go along with it. She has better sex than with her husband. What should she do? It will make more sense if you read that story first, but it isn't necessary.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The other girls had already made the coffee by the time Cathy Henry entered the office that following Monday morning. Even though the building that they were in was small, at least her desk was separated from the others by a partitioned work area that more or less doubled as an office. Almost immediately, Bob Donald asked if she could join him in his office.

"Good morning, Cathy. How are you this morning?"

In a very quiet voice, she replied, "Sore, very sore. I could hardly sit down all day yesterday. How do you think I feel?" She was still a bit upset about his actions on Saturday evening.

"I'm sure that you will feel better as the day goes on."

"That's easy for you to say. Who in the world ever told you that it would be alright to push your cock into my bottom? You have no idea how much that hurt."

"Why Cathy, in a way you said so yourself when you told me that I'd better know how to perform to satisfy you. I think I did pretty well on that account, wouldn't you agree?"

Cathy blushed, lowered her head slightly and reminded Bob of a coy young school girl who had just heard something embarrassing. "Yes," she said very quietly, "you know darned well that you did. But that's not the point. The point is that it hurt; it hurt a lot. I have never allowed anybody to do anything to me there, and all of sudden, wham!!!"

"Yes, Cathy, you can say that, and you can complain about being sore, but you also cannot deny that for the first time in months, hell maybe years, maybe ever, that you really, really did cum.!"

She blushed again, even more than before. "Why do you have to keep saying that?"

"Because it's true, and because I'm the one that made it happen."

Cathy's shoulders sunk in defeat. "I know it, but it still hurt."

A little more repentant and sympathetic, Bob replied, "I'm sure it did. Next time, I will give you enough warning that you can relax and it will feel much better."

"Next time? Why do you think there will be a next time?"

"One, because your husband is still in Europe doing his soldierly duty and won't return home for half a year, and two, now that you know how good it feels when you actually have a complete orgasm, how long will you want to wait until you have another one?"

Cathy closed her eyes, turned away, and returned to her desk. She tried to concentrate on her work, but Bob's question kept creeping back into her attention. "Just how long could she wait until she needed him again?" Over the next few weeks she thought more about the question because it was troublesome to her. While she had experienced sex with several different boys while in high school, once she met the boy she would marry, she had remained faithful to him. While his was not the largest penis she had ever had, it was certainly adequate and his lovemaking skills had progressed during their marriage to the point that he could consistently bring her to orgasm when they made love. The troublesome point to these thoughts was that the orgasms that she had with her husband were nothing at all like the one that she had just had with Bob Donald. There was no comparison!

At the end of their last visit, the executives from the corporate offices had asked for an update report to be presented every four weeks. They were to be held on Saturday afternoons, some via video conferencing, others in person. These reports involved presentations by both Bob Donald and Cathy and required substantial preparation by both individuals. The month passed quickly, and another Saturday afternoon found them in the office again. While both agreed that giving the report via video conferencing was not nearing as stressful as when done in person, they were both happy and relieved when the meeting was finished.

"These briefings really take a lot out of a person. I'm ready for a couple of drinks. Would you like to join me?" Bob asked while they were clearing the desks.

"That would be nice. Let me call my folks and tell them I won't be home until later. Maybe they can keep my daughter for the night."

They sat quietly, sipping their drinks and people watching from a small table in the back corner of the Hilton Hotel bar.

"Is it true that next time we have to go to Corporate for the briefing?" Cathy asked.

"Yes it is. Have you ever been to New England? Connecticut can be very pretty in the spring."

"No, I have never been there. How long would we be gone?"

"Well, we'd leave on Friday and return Sunday evening, if all goes well. But I can tell you right now, when you travel for this company, an overnight trip can become three days, and if you have a two day trip, you'd better pack for a week. That's just the way things happen."

"Why?"

"There is a woman in Corporate who, among other things, knows when any Corporate Executive is traveling on company business, and the itinerary of that person. If the company needs a personal representative on short notice to be at a certain location, she can find the nearest person and redirect him or her there."

"Am I considered a Corporate Executive?"

"Not yet, but you are well on your way."

"Bob, I am an Administrative Assistant, formerly known as a secretary. How does that translate to Corporate Executive?"

"As a matter of Corporate policy and security the assistant to the Division Vice President is designated a member of the managerial staff, and there are various benefits and responsibilities that go along with that. We can talk more about that later. In the meantime, finish your drink. We have more important things to do that to sit here talking about business."

"Why Bob, I don't have any idea what you are talking about," she said coyly, with a slight smile on her face.

There was nothing coy about her actions once he closed and locked the door to his room behind them. Her nipples were hard before she was even completely undressed, and as he sucked one into his mouth she felt her body become tense with excitement once again. As his hand moved between her thighs, he stroked her lightly, ran his fingers through her pubic hair and then ran his middle finger up her rapidly swelling labia. When his finger found her clit, and pushed gently on it, her hips began to tremble and her knees spread wide apart, opening herself up completely to him.

Bob Donald was in no hurry. He had sampled the merchandise four weeks prior and knew that it was prime quality, and that it would only get better if he was patient and concentrated on generated massive excitement within her body. His method of achieving this was simple. He would minister to her clit, devoting one hundred percent of his attention and efforts to it. With some women, Bob had discovered that their preferences were that he devote some time caressing their other erogenous zones, their nipples, or the nape of their neck, or their toes, but Cathy Henry was nearly immune to such diverse stimulation. What moved her was clitoral excitement; she needed someone to tantalize and torment her clitoris, and done correctly, she would become hyper-excited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.