Alone - Cover

Alone

Copyright© 2012 by Salladin

Chapter 9

We are gathered here to honour those who paid the ultimate price for...

We plan for it, play with it, test and re-test our responses but pray it never happens.

Then history repeats itself. Men usually pay the price for the 'politicians' mistakes.

On the ground this was still the case. In the air and in Space this was not the case.

China made a two-front attack. One against Israel that would have been very effective, except for a few things. Suez and Hormus had been shut down. No air transport flew and even the Saudis were being shot down.

It is very hard to tell the difference between an Arab and an Israeli when you are starving, have little clean water and are down to 'C or K's'. There are a lot of countries who have earned the description of 'imitator', one thing the Nazi's taught was about 'bio' and chemical warfare.

In the Golan, vast new stores of food, water and 'medicinal; wine were discovered. Remember the saying about 'Being too-good to be true, well...

To the starving Chinese, it was a rare feast, a celebration. Within 3 days most were dead or dying. Attack one, did not go according to plan.

Attack two was more successful. The Chinese were gradually pushing the Russians back.

Twenty- three or so stealth fighters, bombers and the look-alike Russian planes hit their targets. Sixteen 'space fighters' defeated the Chinese satellites and over 3,500 Russian, English and American planes made certain no new launches or com-link would be going up. Then they waited.

The Saudi's were the first to try to change sides, saying the Royal Family had always supported the Americans and English. It had been Israel that started this war. Syria was next, they would remove their 'vast' army from the Golan, in exchange for immunity.

I guess the messages got lost or the betrayals of '911', Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen etc. finally caught up to them. That plus the newly found oil, gas, a fuel savers forced onto the car companies, oil supplies both in America/Canada and Russia made The Middle East, now, small by comparison They were 'bombed to hell' over the objections of a number of 'politicals' who relied on their money.

Egypt was another matter. There were two places of interest. the Suez and Hormus. To be fair, Russia took one, the Americans took the other and every 10 years they would switch. The Israelis took over part of Egypt, all of Cairo and most of Syria. It would not end the violence but it would be a long time before another Arab invasion took-place.

Saudi Arabia would become a place that Palestinian refugees might start anew.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.