Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 14: Tragedy strikes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Tragedy strikes - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

Judy and I dated quite regularly two and sometimes three times a week. We were getting to be a definite item. I was busy two nights a week with cheerleading practice. Kim and Sandy and of course Judy came by to help out with the squad. Having three experienced helpers really made my job a lot easier and the squad progressed in their routines a lot faster and smoother.

I got a call on my cell from the fire chief who was a friend of mine. He told me that there was a problem at Cindy's house and asked me to take Cindy to my house after practice. He said he would be over right after supper to fill me in and talk with Cindy. He didn't say much more than that so I was totally puzzled. I didn't say anything to Cindy other than her mom could not pick her up and she was to come home with me.

Kim, Cindy and I arrived at my house in time to fix a good supper. Just as we were finishing our meal my doorbell rang. I answered the door and the chief asked me to step outside with him. "What's up Bob?" I asked him "Greg, there's been an explosion at Cindy's folk's house. Her mother was killed instantly and we finally found where Cindy was. That's when I called you." "Oh Bob, that's awful. Cindy will be devastated. Do you know if there are any relatives we can call?" "Unfortunately she has no living relatives and DSS will probably make her a ward of the state and put her in a foster home. In the mean time I called DSS and told them where Cindy is and that she is safe with you and Kim." "Bob, I'll sure do what I can to comfort her and help in any way I can. Come on into the house. I've got coffee on if you want some." He followed me into the house.

When we got in I called for Cindy to come to the living room and sit with us on the couch so we could talk with her. Kim poked her head in and I motioned for her to come in also. Bob said "Cindy, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you. This afternoon there was an explosion at your house and your mother was killed instantly." After about five seconds it sank in and Cindy screamed "Mommy is dead?" Bob said "Yes, it's true Cindy." Cindy then started crying and threw her arms around me with her face buried against my chest. Kim rushed over and we both held Cindy while she cried her heart out. Kim and Cindy are very good friends having been both into cheerleading. Kim had graduated but has been helping out with the JV squad that Cindy is on. I got up and let Kim comfort Cindy while I went over to Bob and talked with him.

I suggested we go to the kitchen so Cindy wouldn't hear us. In there I asked "Bob, what happens now?" "Greg, I've been through this before and DSS will contact you tomorrow and see what needs to be done." "Bob, you know me, I'll do anything I can for her. She is more than welcome to stay with Kim and I for as long as she needs or wants to. She knows Kim real well from school and they have developed a close friendship." "I know Greg, my daughter is on the squad too and they are all friends and do a lot for each other. They are all like sisters to each other so I'm not worried in the least. My daughter also speaks very highly of you." "Thanks Bob." "I'll see you around Greg." He then left and I rejoined Kim and Cindy on the couch. Cindy was balling her head off and even Kim and I had tears in our eyes.

I called Judy to explain the situation. She and Sandy came right over to see what they could do. I took Judy to the kitchen while the three girls hugged on the couch. I said to Judy "Cindy has to be shown that she has friends and she is definitely not alone. There is going to be a lot of things to do for her including talking to DSS." "Greg, you know what you have to do. You love all the girls on both squads and I'm sure you'll want to take her in and care for her. Other than her friends, you're all she has." "I know Judy; and I will jump through the hoops to see that she is cared for and loved as best I can."

Cindy's crying had tapered down to sobs and hiccoughs so I sat and put my arm around her. "Cindy" I said, "we are all here for you so you don't have to worry about a thing. We will care for you to see that you have everything you need. I want you to stay with Kim and me tonight and we'll see what needs to be done in the morning."

Kim took Cindy to her room and put her to bed. She had to loan her a pair of PJ's and saw that she was comfortable. Kim had a double bed so they slept together. That night nobody got very good sleep since Cindy would awake from a nightmare about every hour screaming and calling for her mommy. By morning the dreams had tapered off some and we got some much needed rest. When we got up to have breakfast Cindy just picked at her food not eating very much at all. I did manage to get a glass of orange juice into her though.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.