Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 10: Sandy's Dream

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sandy's Dream - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

About mid week I called Judy to tell her that I thought long and hard about it and that I would make Sandy's dream come true. I said that I would pick her up about one o'clock on Saturday afternoon. I told her to have Sandy wear something comfortable and bring a nice dress and an overnight bag with a swim suit in it.

Saturday I got all dressed up in a suit and tie and showed up at one on the dot at Sandy's house. Judy was there in the living room and let me in. She said that Sandy was not quite ready so I waited. A short time later, Sandy came sliding down the banister; landing with a thud at the bottom. She was so excited she was literally bouncing and giggling as she approached me. She was dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt with the squad logo on it.

I bowed and took her hand. Placing a kiss on the back of her petite hand I told her in my best French accent, "Sandy, your royal highness, today I am but your humble servant, here to grant your every wish no mater how slight. If you will be so kind as to allow me to escort you, your chariot awaits. Shall we proceed?" She looked up at her mom with a WOW expression and said to me "Sure let's go." Grabbing her dress on a hanger and her overnight bag, I gave her my arm and led her to my car. I opened the passenger side door and helped her into the seat. Coming around to the driver's side I slid in and buckled up. As I started the car she asked me "Where are you taking me?"

"Sandy my princess," I replied, "Today is your special day. Every place we go and everything we do is all about you and only you. So relax and, in a word, enjoy." We pulled out and headed to our first stop. We got out and went into Madam Bevier's House of Beauty. The receptionist met us at the door. I said to the lady "I am pleased to introduce to you, Princess Sandra. Today is her day, so, I leave her in your capable hands to prepare her to your highest standards. I want you to treat her like the queen she will become one day." I handed the lady the dress, clicked my heels, did an about face and left. I had called the place earlier so they would know what I wanted. I emphasized that this was a very special day for Sandy.

I returned to the parlor an hour later. The proprietor met me at the door so I handed her a glittering tiara for Sandy. She went into the back of the shop and emerged after a minute followed by Sandy. Madam Bevier had really outdone herself. Before me, stood an absolute vision of beauty beyond compare. Her gorgeous radiant blonde hair, topped with a diamond studded tiara, had been done in flowing waves surrounding the most perfect looking face of an angel.

Her sky blue eyes bored a hole, straight to my very soul. Her makeup was applied in such a subtle fashion as to look completely natural just like there was none at all. Her blue and white dress form fitted her magnificent figure showing off her exquisitely attractive body. Her encased breasts stood tall and proud and a wide white belt accented her womanly waist. The dress flared out from there reminiscent of the pure blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. She had on medium heels that looked as though they were made of glass. What I couldn't see was a matching set of lace undergarments from Victoria's Secret that I had dropped off at the shop earlier.

Once I was able to regain my composure and lift my chin off the floor I offered my arm and said "Your royal highness, will you grant this lowly servant the honor of accompanying you back to your chariot?" when we got back to my car and belted in she turned to me and said "Greg would you knock off the royalty nonsense and just let me be Sandy?" "Sorry, sweetheart but that's just how I feel about you. You deserve the best and today you will get it." She unbuckled her seatbelt and slid over next to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and buckled up in the center position. She hooked her arm in mine and we were off.

We went to a real fancy movie theater to watch the "Cinderella Story" movie. Every where we went she turned heads and all eyes were on her. I was so proud my chest felt like it was going to burst through my shirt. With her flowing blue dress and glass slippers she was the true embodiment of Cinderella herself. I, as her 'prince charming', was blessed to hold her hand everywhere we went.

After the movie we drove over to the Houston House hotel where I had reserved a suite for the night. The valet parking attendant opened her door and helped her out. I got out and gave him the keys and told him the luggage was in the back. We then walked hand-in-hand to the Balinese Room restaurant. The head waiter met us and said "Welcome Princess Sandra and Mister Thomas. Your table is ready." (I had made reservations ahead of time.) He led us to a nice intimate table in an alcove. We were seated and I noticed there was a chilled bottle of champagne and two glasses already on the table. There was a blue ribbon and bow on my glass and a pink one on hers. Poor Sandy was just overwhelmed by all of this and seemed to be in a daze.

Our waiter came over to our table, handing us menus, he said "Good evening your highness and Mister Thomas. My name is Andre' and I will be your waiter tonight. Your slightest wish is my command. I will give you time to read the menu and make your choice." He then left as we were reading the selections. Once we had closed our menus he was right back to take our orders. With a "Very good," he left. I poured the glasses and proposed a toast, "Here's to my very special princess. A girl tonight and a woman tomorrow." We clicked our glasses and took a sip. Her eyes bugged out when she drank. "Geeze Greg, this is alcohol!" "It ain't no ginger ale sweetie. Enjoy it while your mom isn't around to stop you."

We chatted for a while before our meal started. The waiter brought a bread basket and flavored butter. Our salads were tossed and plated right at our table. Topped with some fresh ground pepper and grated cheese, we dove in and wiped them out quickly. An appetizer of flowered onion came surrounded by sautéed mushrooms. Then it was time for the main course. We both ordered steaks which arrived at our table still sizzling on miniature skillets. Baked potato on the side and veggies completed the sumptuous feast. We finished our dinner and had a flaming desert shared by two. All the time we were eating a violinist added to the ambience with a variety of popular love songs.

After eating and consuming two glasses of champagne each she thought we were through. I gave a signal to our waiter and he had the band play some nice slow music. I turned and took Sandy's hand and asked her "Care to dance M'lady?" She nodded so we made our way to the dance floor. We were the only ones dancing since every eye in the place was busy absorbing the vision of loveliness in my arms. As you can probably tell, I was also totally enveloped by her charm. After a few dances where she seemed to float across the floor we headed to the hotel lobby. The desk clerk had the room key ready so, taking it, I escorted my angel to the room.

When I unlocked the door I lifted her in my arms and carried her in closing the door behind me. There was soft music playing and scented candles gave the room a warm glow imparting a very romantic mood. Sandy looked absolutely stunning in the candle light. I told her "Sandy, You are the most precious gem ever to walk this earth. We are about to share a gift that can never be taken back and only can be given once in your life. I want you to think about it and decide if we do it or just leave." She didn't hesitate a moment "Greg, I have wanted this for years and when I met you I knew right away that you should be the one. Please make my dreams come true and make love to me." I kissed her tenderly on the lips and said "Any thing you wish my love."

We moved over by the bed and I asked her "Sandy, you are about to give me a gift beyond compare. May I unwrap it please?" she just nodded so I kissed her again and while doing so I wrapped my arms around her undoing her dress in the back. She shrugged her shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. Her lace bra and panties added a seductive aura to her perfect body. Her years as a cheerleader had toned her body to the point that perfection had been achieved. She kicked off her shoes and I undid the clasp in her bra revealing her perfectly formed breasts. I had seen them at camp but now I had a better view. They were exactly the right size for her body and did not sag one iota. Capped with nipples which were already hard as diamonds they were a sight to behold.

I leaned down grasping the waistband of her sexy panties and slid them down letting them puddle on the floor. She was then totally naked with all her resplendent charms on full view. She then said "My turn." She didn't waste any time getting me out of my clothes freeing my 'hard as iron' erection. She reached down and wrapped her soft hand around it and I almost came right then. While she was doing that I reached up and caressed her breasts and erect nipples causing her to have a mini shuddering orgasm. All this time we were joined in a most passionate French kiss. We were both breathing hard and an occasional moan would escape her lips.

We parted our embrace while I got a large towel and arranged it in the middle of the bed. I had her lie face down on the towel and with a "Relax and enjoy" I started to make love to her whole body. This was a process I call 'around the world' that the ladies seem to like a lot. Starting at her ears I kissed. Licked and caressed her as I went. Down to her neck with a flood of kisses I made it to her shoulders. I continued the ministrations down her arm until I got to her dainty fingers. I kissed and sucked on all five of them while she laid there moaning out her pleasure. I went back up to her armpit where I got a giggle and a "That tickles." Then, I continued down her side to her hip, where I left her a hickey. Continuing down her leg to the foot I gave her more Kisses, licks and caresses. I lifted her foot and massaged it eliciting another moan and "That feels nice." I repeated the process on her other side with same results. Next I rubbed her back from her shoulders down to her fantastic little bubble butt. I stroked and massaged her cheeks and while I had them spread I gave her a slow lick directly on her rosebud. She gave out with a little giggle not expecting so personal an act.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.