Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 7: Summer Time

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Summer Time - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

Spending a week at camp with my squad brought all of us much closer together. As I said earlier I cherish these girls just like daughters. Not as much as Kim but still ... The girls who had a single mom came to me for support and advice on a regular basis just like I was the dad they didn't have. They, in a subtle way, even tried to fix me up with their moms. I really wasn't ready to tie the knot quite yet.

During the summer the girls decided that they should keep in shape so they started swimming and doing calisthenics at my house. They would work on new routines for the squad in my back yard. We didn't have mats but the lawn was a good second best. They would work very hard at what they did building up quite a sweat. They would then take a dip in the pool to cool off.

During one of the more aggressive routines one of the girls developed a leg cramp in her right thigh. She hobbled over to one of the lounges and dropped down moaning and crying. I zipped over to her asking what was wrong. She indicated that she had a bad leg cramp and asked if I could help her. I told her I would try. I told Kim to get a wash cloth, soak it in water and heat it up in the microwave. When she came back out with the cloth I put it on the girl's thigh. It was a little uncomfortable for her at first but soon she got used to the heat. After the cloth cooled down I removed it and began a deep muscle massage. I could feel the tight muscle and worked on it for a while. Once I got the knot out I then started to massage her whole thigh.

After about five minutes of the massage she began to moan softly as if she was enjoying the attention and the resulting arousal. Her breathing started to get faster and she directed me to rub higher while spreading her legs. I got right up to where the side of my hand was gently rubbing the crotch of her shorts. Her moans got stronger and her breathing was becoming more like panting. I detected the crotch of her shorts getting damp indicating that she was getting turned on. After about another minute of my ministrations she suddenly stiffened up her whole body and let out a muted cry which was more like a whimper. Without a doubt she had just had a little come. While all of this was going on I was developing an erection which fortunately didn't show a lot since I was sitting down.

About ten minutes later I had 15 other girls limping around complaining of cramps and asking for a massage. I told them "Nice try ladies, but, I'm not buying it." They all went "Awwww." I then told them "If you really want it, I think a five minute leg massage after exercise would help prevent cramps." They immediately lined up and joined in a chorus of "Me next." I told them to go get in the hot tub and soak for a bit and then one-by-one come over here and stretch out for their massage. The massages went pretty uneventful except for four of the girls who had orgasms also. I was getting to be the target of over a dozen teenage crushes. My ego was growing bigger each day.

And so it went for the summer. The girls would come over about once a week for squad practice and leg massages. I can't say that I minded doing it for them one bit. Some of the girls didn't even wait for the exercises to jump into the hot tub followed by their massages. Instead of calling them cheerleaders they should be called seductresses. Kim got the benefit of my condition right after the girls left to go home. Kim never got any massages out there since she knew what would follow after her squad mates left.

Kim did complain after a couple of weeks that the squad needed more practice to stay in shape. She suggested two and then three times a week. Far be it from me to complain. I think I already mentioned earlier that I could not say no to pretty girls. To add insult to injury the girls started giving me a kiss as soon as I finished their massage. As the summer progressed the kisses grew longer and longer.

At the end of the summer I borrowed one of the buses from the school and took all the girls to six flags for a day. They had a regular blast with all the rides and sideshows. They were all lugging around an assortment of prizes and stuffed animals by the time we were ready to go. I ended up bringing 16 totally tired girls home that evening. By the way, being tired did not slow Kim down when she got home so as soon as we got in the door she jumped me and we had a nice long session of love making.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.