Stone Inc
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Cold Creek

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ben Stone has just turned sixteen, the age when Stone males are considered men. He is the ninth generation of the Stone family to join the family company and starts to learn the secrets and benefits of being a Stone.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Workplace   School  

Ben's dad joined him at the kitchen table before seven on Saturday morning.

"Any questions on the report you read last night?" he asked.

"No, surprising numbers, good numbers, but no questions," Ben replied. "I figure the amount really doesn't matter, it mostly stays in the company and we seem to be doing quite well with what we have and what my grandparents left me. I'm sure that not every quarter will generate good results but like grandfather always said, 'Make hay while the sun shines'. As long as we scale back when times are tight there doesn't seem much to worry about at this point, but I could be simplifying things."

"Actually, since we're very stable, a recession is a good time to buy," his dad corrected him. "Prices are lower and negotiating is easier as everyone else needs money. My negotiation with Valencia went poorly because they think they're in a position of strength based on their last couple of quarters. That would be true if they used their earnings to solidify their base and pay off their debt, but instead they're trying to expand while giving their upper management bonuses. In the end we couldn't come to an agreement because they were only thinking short term. When the next recession occurs, we'll probably end up buying them rather than partnering with them on the deal now."

"Do we partner often?" Ben asked.

"No, but sometimes the companies we do service work for, accounting, legal and management for example, ask us to go in with them on an acquisition," his dad explained. "Other times we invest in other companies as a percentage less than a controlling interest if we're happy with who will be running the company. Most of the time, we're either full owners or have the controlling interest, so there isn't any conflict. While we can't be a target of a hostile takeover as we're a private company, some of the companies we invest in can be a target if someone else attempts to buy the controlling interest. Most don't bother playing that game if they know we're involved."

"Why is that?" Ben asked.

"The last time it happened, we bought enough shares of that company to take it over and let go the men responsible," his dad told him. "Your grandfather didn't suffer fools lightly. Between that and the fact that the bigger companies use our other services from time to time, means that most leave us alone."

"Good to know," Ben said before continuing to eat his cereal.

"Alright, I'm going to get dressed and call a taxi," Ben said as few minutes later, getting up to wash his dishes.

"Good casual will be fine for today at the office," his dad informed him. "You'll need decent shoes on so you can try on suits though."

"Great, shopping," Ben replied with a grimace.

"Oh, I think you'll enjoy it when you get to help pick Veronica's outfits," his dad reminded him.

"Hmmm, you're right, that might be interesting," Ben agreed with a grin.

"Enjoy your day and we'll have a talk when you get home," his dad said.

After a quick shower, Ben got dressed and called a taxi. Ten minutes later he was heading downtown in light weekend traffic and twenty minutes after that he was using his keycard to get into the Stone hallway.

"Good morning Ben," a smiling Veronica said as he entered her office.

She was in a nice blouse and dress pants and looked in a good mood.

"And a good morning to you, Veronica," Ben replied, returning her smile. "How was your evening?"

"Ok, nothing exciting, just dinner and curled up with a book before heading to bed," she replied. "And you?"

"Dinner and then I read the owner's report before shooting some bad guys," he replied.

"Any questions about the report?" she asked.

"No, my dad and I had a brief discussion about it this morning so I think I'm ok with it," Ben answered.

"Good, now you get to start on individual department reports for the last quarter," she told him. "The stores don't open until nine thirty so you have an hour and a half to read a couple of them before we leave."

"Wonderful," Ben replied, taking the reports from her hand. "I'll be in the conference room if you need me."

"Enjoy," she said with a grin.

Ben spent the time going over the Acquisitions report and then started on the legal department next. While he didn't mind the first, the second was very dry and boring.

"Had enough for the morning?" Veronica asked when she finally appeared.

"Save me from one more sentence from the legal department, please!" Ben replied.

She laughed and said, "Come on, let's get out of here."

Ben gathered up the two reports and handed them over. Once she had locked them up in her office, they left the building and walked up Yonge Street to the Eaton Centre. There she led him to the Harry Rosen Store on one of the upper floors.

"Hello, may I help you?" an older man with an Italian accent asked when they entered the store.

"Yes, Mr. Stone will need two tailored suits, plus another two sports jacket and pants combinations along with shirts, ties, socks and shoes," Veronica informed him.

"Certainly Miss, do you have any brand preferences?" the man asked as he walked them to where the suits were hanging.

"Armani for one and we can discuss the second one," she replied.

"Very good, I'll bring out the tailor to measure Mr. Stone while we discuss colour and style," the man said and left them for a second.

"Isn't Armani real expensive?" Ben asked her.

"You can afford it, besides, it's going on the company account," she replied. "You need to look the part. Your name and that suit will get you respect in any boardroom in the city."

"Alright, don't get me fired from my own company before my first week is out," Ben told her.

"Don't worry, I'd be the one out the door, not you," she responded. "Holly told me where to go and what to get you, so relax."

Ben was measured for the next fifteen minutes while the other two discussed colours, fit and brand names. Two hours later, he had two suits, two sports jackets and several shirts and pants being tailor made or altered. They would be delivered to the office on Wednesday, including the shoes and socks they had picked out. Veronica had Ben sign the order which didn't have a total yet.

"Thank you for all of your help," she told the salesperson, slipping him several bills when she shook his hand.

"Thank you Miss, it was my pleasure," he said with a smile.

"Ok, let's hit a restaurant before we start shopping for you," Ben said, stopping to look at a store directory. "Restaurants, here we are; how about Baton Rouge, that looks good, it's just down a level?"

"That's fine with me," she said with a smile. "You were very patient in there so I suppose you deserve a good meal."

Alright, let's go," he said, leading the way.

They took the escalator down a level and were quickly ensconced in a booth. Veronica had a white wine while Ben had a sparkling water. After perusing the menu, Ben ordered the ribs while Veronica had a club sandwich and soup.

"So how do you know so much about suits and men's clothing?" Ben asked.

"I did have a couple boyfriends in university and one of them was into high end clothing," Veronica responded. "I also talked it over with Holly who has been helping your father for years. And last but not least, I'm a woman and we know what looks good on a man, even if they don't."

"I don't know much about suits or brand names of high end clothing," Ben admitted easily. "Dad usually picked them out the few times I needed one. I bought the last two a couple days ago off the rack and I thought they looked and fit ok."

"These will fit and look great," she told him. "Don't worry about it; now you know what the process is and if you're getting a tailored suit again, the store and tailor will help you with the fabric and colour. The way you've been growing you'll probably need one every six months."

"Enough about me, after lunch we get to shop for you," Ben said with a grin.

"You're the first guy I know who seems to look forward to shopping with me," Veronica noted.

"Despite my incredible savoir-faire, I am only sixteen," he admitted. "The chance to see a beautiful woman modeling clothes is just too good to pass up."

"You're not going to be in the dressing room so you're not going to see much," she told him in exasperation.

"You can come out and show me the outfit," he rebutted. "After all, I need to make sure my personal assistant is dressed to my specifications."

"Oh really?" she responded, her eyes narrowing.

"We don't want you to clash with my new clothes and create a discordant working atmosphere," Ben stated, reaching deep to find the best BS he could use. "We need to start this relationship off correctly and work in harmony."

"I think you're shovelling it pretty deep but I don't mind you tagging along and helping me chose some outfits," she gave in. "You're going to see me in them eventually and you were surprisingly malleable this morning."

Great, so what are you getting, some dresses, skirts and blouses, shoes and underclothes?" he asked.

"Yes, I'll need several outfits there, in case I need to change," she agreed. "A couple need to be almost formal, a couple for good office wear and one or two more casual outfits. I might get a pair of jeans and a tee shirt to do filing or other physical work in when no one is around."

"We'll be busy then," Ben remarked.

"You could say that," she agreed.

They ate their meal fairly quickly when it arrived and, after paying the bill with his credit card, Ben was led to the first high end fashion boutique. Veronica moved to the dress section where they immediately set upon by a sales associate.

"Good afternoon, I'm Heather, can I help you with anything today?" asked the haughty woman.

"Just looking for some business outfits," Veronica replied, as she pulled a dress off the rack to look at it closer.

"We have all the top brands if you're looking for anything in particular," Heather told her. "That's a Dior dress. Do you have a budget in mind?"

"Well, Mr. Stone?" Veronica asked.

"Just get the ones that look best on you, Miss Terrence," Ben replied. "We have the image of the company at stake."

"You heard the boss," Veronica said. "I'll try this one and a couple more before we look at more traditional office wear."

"Certainly, Miss Terrence," Heather replied and they looked through a few of the dresses along the wall.

Ben sat down in a chair situated near the change rooms and watched as the two discussed each dress. Veronica was gorgeous, even in the simple blouses and pants she was wearing. The combination of her long blonde hair, fine facial features and exquisite body just made him want to offer her the moon to be with her. Who knew what his dad would say when he saw the bill for his clothes, let alone hers. He decided he didn't care and would pay for them out of his own money if there was a problem.

The two women eventually came over to the change room with four dresses.

"Can I get you tea or coffee or water while you wait?" Heather asked Ben after Veronica disappeared inside.

"Water would be nice, thank you," Ben replied.

"I'll be right back," the woman said with a smile.

She set a tray with a cold bottle of sparkling water and a glass with ice on the table beside Ben a minute later and, after being thanked, went into the dressing room.

For the next hour, Veronica came to the door and showed Ben the dresses and then the skirts and blouses they picked out. After the first time, when Ben had to rotate his finger to get her to turn around, she did a slow twirl each time she came out.

In the end, they decided on a slim, silver Gucci dress, a grey Dior dress as well as several skirts ranging from mid-thigh in length to a couple inches above the knee in black, grey, silver and blue. She also added the same amount of blouses, mostly white but a couple in bright colours.

After paying the four figure bill with his credit card, Ben had to carry the three full bags while Veronica moved on to shoe shopping at another boutique. Ben didn't have a clue or an opinion so he sat in a chair and let another woman help her. That took another hour of their time to get her five pairs of shoes. After adding two more bags to his burden, she moved on to a more casual store and allowed him to help pick out a pair of jeans and a couple tee shirts. Finally, it was time for what he anticipating the most, underwear shopping. They entered a Victoria's Secret store and he felt like he was a kid in a candy store.

"Don't think I'm going to model these for you in here," she told him with an exasperated look all females perfect when they reach their early teens.

Ben gave her a quick pout and then grinned before replying, "Ah shucks. I'll have to just have to stay out here and leer at all the girls and women then."

"You can help me pick out colours and I'll pick out styles," she said primly and led him to the bra and panty section.

She would pick out a set in a style and put it up to her chest to let him see it. Then if he liked it, they would choose a couple of different colours. Some were thongs, some were high cut bikinis and others boy shorts. After she had several sets, she went to try them on while Ben wandered over to the lingerie area and picked out a short gown, a baby doll outfit and a teddy in different colours. A sales lady helped him with the size and he had her ring them up while Veronica was still in the change room. He slid the bag to the bottom of one of the other ones and was just getting back to the change room when she came out.

"So, they all fit?" he asked.

"Yes, but I probably don't need all of them," she replied.

"Nonsense, you can't have too many sets of underwear," Ben said and walked her over to the counter.

He paid the bill and put the bag inside a bigger one from the dress shop.

"Ok, all set?" he asked.

"Yes, unless you want to help me buy panty hose?" she asked with a grin.

"No, I think you can manage that some other time," he said. "Let's get these back to the office and hang them up before we call it a day."

"Good plan," she replied and led the way back to the Yonge Street exit.

Fifteen minutes later they were in his empty office and she showed him where the hidden panel was behind some reference books. She had him push and pull the same levers and the next set of book shelves swung in on silent hinges. They carried the bags in and swung the hidden door shut behind them.

Once inside, Ben helped her hang up her dresses, skirts and blouses in the armoire and then she put her new underwear in the low dresser.

"And what are these?" she asked, holding out the extra bag.

"I bought you some things to wear to bed if you ever had to stay over," he said. "I hope they fit you; I had a sales lady help with the sizes."

She pulled out the three outfits one at a time and held each of them up to look at them.

"They're very pretty," she said. "Which one do you like the best?"

"Oh, I'm sure you'll look spectacular in all of them," Ben responded. "Do you like one more than the others?"

"They're all nice but they won't keep me very warm in here," she responded.

"I should have gotten you a couple of robes, one nice lace one and a big fluffy one," Ben said with a frown. "I'll see if I can bring them next week, though I'm sure you won't need to stay here until the winter."

"You never know, if it's real late, it might not pay to go home," she said. "I brought in some towels, washcloths, soap and shampoo as well as some make-up this morning."

"I'll have to do the same," Ben responded.

"Silly, I brought enough for both of us," she told him. "I'm your personal assistant remember?"

"Oh, thanks," he replied.

She looked at clock on the night stand which made him follow suit. It was just after four thirty.

"It's getting late, you probably want to be getting home soon," Ben said.

She shrugged and moved to the dresser and put away the sleepwear, or so he thought.

"Let me use the washroom for a minute and we'll have a talk before we go," she said as she moved toward the washroom.

Ben sat on the bed and gathered up the receipts into one bundle and put them on the nightstand. He was folding up the bags and putting them by the door when he heard the washroom open.

"Oh Ben," she said.

He turned around to find her leaning on the doorframe, dressed in the pale lavender baby doll outfit he had bought. It was very sheer so he could see her wonderful breasts and the tiny matching thong through the top.

"I think you made a very wise choice," she said when he stood there speechless.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he finally stammered out.

She moved in a slow walk towards him, only stopping once she was right up close to him.

"I'm glad you think so," she responded with a smile. "One of us seems to be overdressed."

She started undoing the buttons on his shirt and he could only stare at her in return until she pulled it out of his pants.

"Um, Veronica, I thought I wasn't supposed to get involved with the women at work?" he said.

"I'm the exception to that rule as Holly is for your dad," she told him.

"And you're ok with this?" he asked, still shocked at what she was wearing.

"What did you think the bed was for?" she asked as her hands started undoing his belt.

"Like I said, a place to stay if someone stayed late or couldn't get home in a storm," Ben replied.

"The Stone men have always had dedicated women to take care of all of their needs, recruited and guided by the previous generation's personal assistant," she informed him. "Holly interviewed me along with a few others after I was here about a month. It took me a couple weeks to decide if I wanted to do this but in the end, the opportunity to be involved at the highest levels of decision making once you're in the loop was the deciding factor. The salary and other perks are very good and Holly assured me that you were a good guy. Now is the time to see if we're compatible and we can seal the deal, so to speak."

Veronica pulled down his pants when she finished speaking and then knelt to undo his shoes and socks before helping him step out of his pants. She put his wallet and phone on the nightstand before looking up at him with a pleased expression. She stayed on her knees as her hands caressed his legs up to his underwear, stretched out due to his erection. Finally, she slowly stood up and bypassed his underwear to caress his stomach and chest.

"You have a very nice body," she said as she stepped close and reached up to pull his head down.

She started a kiss and, when he started getting into it, lightly pushed her tongue between his lips. They explored each other's mouths while their hands continued to wander. Ben pulled her to his body and loved the feel of her breasts on his chest through the silky material. He moaned when she rubbed herself on his erection so he grabbed her firm ass and ground himself into her.

"Let's get under the covers, its cold in here," she said when she broke away from the kiss.

They pulled the covers back and Ben watched as she climbed onto the bed. He admired her sexy legs and ass as she kneeled to get up onto the high mattress before turning over to lie on her back. He climbed in beside her and pulled the covers over both of them.

"You should probably call your dad and tell him you're going to be home late," Veronica suggested before he could reach for her.

"What should I tell him is the reason?" Ben asked.

"Tell him that we just got back from our shopping excursion and we're putting away our purchases," she said.

He reached for his phone as her hand reached for his erection.

"I'm supposed to talk to my dad while you explore?" he asked as he found his dad's number and hit the call button.

"I wanted to see what you're packing under there before I talk to your dad," she said as she caressed him.

"Hey dad, it's Ben," he said, stifling a moan. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be late. We just got back from shopping and we still have to put away our purchases."

"Oh, how did it go?" his dad asked.

"It went well," Ben answered. "I got measured for a couple of suits and sports jackets as well as pants and shirts. They're going to deliver them on Wednesday."

"And for Veronica?" his father inquired.

"She got a couple of dresses, several skirts and blouses as well as shoes and underwear," Ben replied, fighting hard not to moan as she sat up and straddled his lap, still holding his erection.

"Did you help pick out everything?" his dad asked, clearly amused.

"Yes I did, though she wouldn't model the underwear for me in the store," Ben told him.

His dad chuckled and then said, "Well, I hope you two had fun and enjoy the day together. Why don't you take her to dinner when you're done there? Just call me if you're making other arrangements to stay over."

Ben groaned as the minx in front of him reached down and moved her panties to the side and lined him up with her very wet pussy. She slid down onto his shaft slowly as she smiled at him.

"You ok there, son?" his dad asked after a pause.

"Yeah, dad, doing just fine," Ben responded as Veronica asked for the phone. "Veronica wants to talk to you."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Stone," Veronica said into the phone.

"Ben was more than patient throughout the measuring process and very generous and attentive while we shopped for my outfits," she replied to a question Ben didn't hear as she moved her hips to grind her clit on his groin. "Actually I do have an answer for you and Holly; I fully accept the position you've offered me; I'm very satisfied with all of the terms and benefits. We've just overcome the final stumbling block and I'm very content with everything I see and feel. While we haven't come to a conclusion yet, I'm sure that we both will be pleased with the results. If Ben concurs with my assessment, then we have a deal."

"Thank you Mr. Stone, I'll take very good care of him," Veronica replied. "Here's Ben."

Ben took the phone in one hand while he thrust up into her while caressing her breast through the thin material. Veronica moaned, louder than Ben expected.

"Hey Dad," he said.

"So, Veronica has agreed to be your P.A. in all aspects," his dad said, sounding amused. "If you agree then we'll make it a five year deal with her. It sounds like she's enjoying herself. What do you think? Will she make a good assistant in all aspects of the position?"

"I think she's in a great position to convince me to agree," Ben said, trying hard not to moan or laugh at all the double entendres. "I have a few things to verify with her this afternoon and but I think that I will be in a very receptive mood to approve of her selection."

"Alright, let me know if anything precludes her confirmation tomorrow," his dad told him with a chuckle. "Enjoy your evening and don't worry about staying out late. Remember to make sure she enjoys it as much or more than you do. Call me if you're going to stay the night."

"Thanks dad, talk to you later," Ben replied and hit the end button before putting the phone back on the nightstand.

"So you're not convinced yet?" she asked as she ground herself hard onto his erection.

"I need to do a thorough examination of our compatibility before I commit to a five year deal with you," he said before he kissed her. "Besides, you're wearing too many clothes to make a fair assessment of the physical evidence."

She rolled her eyes at his antics as she pulled off the baby doll top, leaving them both in their underwear. He reached up and caressed her breasts before pulling her down so he could suck on her nipple with his mouth. Her hips started churning as she moaned into his ear.

"That's nice Ben, you're making me so hot," she said before tonguing his ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.