Tomato in the Mirror - Cover

Tomato in the Mirror

Copyright© 2012 by Death Dependent

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Your momma's a whore." Sure a lot of people make that comment, but what if it's true? And how do you handle it? Perhaps it might be time to join the business.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"Your momma's a whore." Now let's be perfectly honest. She is, was and given her tendency to view the world as a place best viewed from on her back with a fist full of dollars in her hand it seemed like she always would be.

But in this case the truth was really not the sort of thing I wanted to discuss with Rocky Tomasi the schools football hero and primary bully. He loved to go around and pick fights with people he thought he could beat up with no real problem.

Today he was getting around to me. Now to look at I'm pretty sure most people would have thought he had the right idea. I was tall for my age (16) but I had a whipcord thin body and features best described as delicate. One of moms pimps had one told me that if I let my hair grow out some and dressed the right way I could probably pull some serious action.

Not hat I was interested in that sort of action. I had nothing against gay people, or straight people or whatever, I just happened to be more fond of women. Despite seeing one of them naked an in action pretty much every night of my waking life.

Oh yeah Rocko, almost forgot about him. I was still resolutely acting like I couldn't hear him as I picked out the books I wanted to take home. "Didn't ya hear me faggot I said..."

I knew how this went, I had a very good idea of where it could go. So instead of speaking I turned and snapped a kick square into his shin. He yelled and came up off the leg. As he did I brought the leg back up and kicked him square in the solar plexus. Air rushed out of him, and he hit the ground gasping.

Part of me wondered if this would complete the trifecta. I had been kicked out of two high schools so far. The city only had this one left, maybe I could just take my GED and get out of this ongoing social nightmare.

As people ran to look after the battered sports hero I walked off quietly and without making a fuss. Then made it out into the parking lot. I had the privilege of being one of the few kids at school who drove a BMW. Sure it was ten years old, needed new paint and I was getting a bit suspicious of the way the transmission was acting, but it was a BMW three series. Mom had gotten it through a client of hers.

Her car was an older Porsche 911. Flashy but accessible. Much like her.

The drive home was smooth and without hassle. It dawned on me that today was wednesday and Mom would want help with her four O'clock. I pulled into the garage of our house at 3:40 and walked into the house, through the kitchen and up the stairs to my room where I set down my books.

I cracked open my english lit book and took in todays homework when mom knocked on the door. "Come in." She walked in wearing a see through baby doll, she had no bra on but I could see pink french cut panties under it.

"Hi Jimmy, Tom is coming over at four and you know what he likes." She said with a smile.

"Yeah should I look in around 4:10?" I asked.

"Yeah he's usually up to full speed by then. Thanks dear."

"No problem mom."

She shut the door and I went back to school work. I had pretty much written my two page paper that would be due tomorrow by the time I heard mom and Tom grunting and moaning through my wall. Looking up I saw the clock read 4:09. Grinning I got up and walked over to moms room.

As usual she had left the door open a little and I walked over and peered in, making sure my eyes could be seen from the bedroom mirror. Tom was happily pumping away into mom with long strokes from behind. Mom had a slim figure but a full ass, one that attracted mens eyes. Today he was burying himself over and over in her pussy. He looked up and saw my eyes looking down at him and doubled down on his thrusting into her.

He leaned down to whisper in her ear, and I heard her giggle as she moved harder back at him. This was Tom's trip, he loved the idea of being watched, feeling something dirty about perhaps warping a young mind. Some dirty young man who was watching a man fuck his mom silly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.