Nightshift on the Pleasure Hotline - Cover

Nightshift on the Pleasure Hotline

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Harry Henderson is desperate for a job. Any job. This Nightshift job was not what he was looking for, but it was a job none the less. Now he had to become an expert on lubrication and moisturizers. At least he wasn't the condom expert.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

The simple fact was I had been unemployed for almost a year and I was right on the edge of desperation. I had already been rejected politely by a half-dozen human resource persons in that bored, totally disinterested attitude I had come to recognize so well.

This company on my list was located in the old "garment district" and looked very discouraging from the outside. It was called Customer Outreach Corporation and the gold lettering on the door proclaimed,

"Give COC a chance".

The receptionist was a nicely stacked blonde with a pair of howitzer shells sticking out prominently over the top of the counter. The teasingly curled wisps of hair that dangled on the edge of her face swung in a tantalizing rhythm as she gave me the spiel she must have repeated a dozen times today already.

I was quite overqualified for the job.

It was basically a telephone response line to clarify certain product issues and help the customer achieve the results guaranteed by the advertising. Their primary client was a Pharmaceutical company that had a number of "over the counter" products as well as their prescription drugs. The guidelines I was issued assured me that the response line would be only for the non-prescription items and no medical knowledge would be required.

I was really surprised that after a brief testing period, I was accepted into the ranks of "COC" approved employees. I was required to fill out a number of forms including ones that confirmed I was in agreement with assignment to the "nightshift" which ran from 8 PM to 4 AM and might include Saturdays or Sundays on a rotational basis. I was so desperate for a job I would have signed anything except a confession to murdering my wife or being a terrorist. Not being married, the first one was a moot point in any regard.

Monica the receptionist pointed out the places to sign everything and she kept leaning over my shoulder to show me the spot. Each time, her luscious boobs brushed my ear or my arm with a delightful touch that caused a 5-alarm erection in the middle of my crotch.

I could see her glancing at it every now and then and she even giggled once when it jumped unexpectedly with her pretty head almost in my lap. I was somewhat uncomfortable but reluctant to move because her nicely-rounded hip was also pressing into my arm at the same time.

I managed to get her card and she wrote her "home number" on the back in case I had any questions I "needed to clear up" without delay. When she handed me the card, she held the back of my hand with her other hand and squeezed it with unmistakable intent.

I was scheduled to begin the next evening promptly at 8PM.

My supervisor was a middle-aged woman in her late 30s or early 40s with the name of Penny. She seemed aggravated that I was a male and I noticed that most of the other phone persons were female ranging in age from the teens to the 60s. Penny had her hair up in a severe bun and wore the ugliest glasses I have ever seen in my entire life. But when she bent over the copy machine, her ass was a perfect heart-shape and I had no doubt at all she was very fit for a woman of her age. She caught me looking at her ass and gave me a look that promised nothing but trouble. I quickly pretended to have something in my eye and smiled apologetically at her.

There were one or two other males in the cubicle divided room and they both nodded at me like fellow travelers in a pussy dominated world.

"Pay attention, Henderson, remember you are on probation for the first month."

I wondered why she insisted on calling me by my last name instead of Harry but I guess it was her way of showing her control over the less important people working under her.

"Sorry, Ms. Peabody, I was really listening to your every word."

In all honesty, I was daydreaming about taking her glasses off, letting her hair flow free, and shoving my cock right down to the root deep into her pretty heart-shaped ass. The way she looked at me, it was almost like she read my dirty mind and wanted to make me pay for it.

"I am assigning you to the "Lubrication and Moisturizers" desk. It is pretty simple to handle. There are only 14 products total and all you have to do is follow the guide sheet and ask the questions politely and with some degree of authority in your voice. The guide sheet will direct you to the correct product to recommend and you can move on to the next customer. Do not engage in unnecessary conversation and stay focused."

"Yes, sir! I mean Ma'am, I got it, stay focused and no dawdling."

He sat down at the desk, adjusted the headphones and smiled at the redhead across from him giving him a bird's eye view of her pink panties with a completely innocent look on her pretty face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.